;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 39694 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2018, 03:49:50 PM »
+7
Can anyone explain to me what even is the reason soylent is so big with redditor types? Gaymers who have no time to eat? Alcoholics/tweakers far gone enough they don't want to eat but not gone enough to realize they need nutrition (redditors don't strike me as hard enough to be those 2 things)? Calorie control?

What? I really don't get why one would give up all the tasty ethnic food options that are available with just a few clicks/swipes on their iphone bugman-X+ edition and a short ubereats delivery wait for a "manly" version of slimfast.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 04:00:19 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: February 28, 2018, 04:48:21 PM »
+14
Can anyone explain to me what even is the reason soylent is so big with redditor types? Gaymers who have no time to eat? Alcoholics/tweakers far gone enough they don't want to eat but not gone enough to realize they need nutrition (redditors don't strike me as hard enough to be those 2 things)? Calorie control?

What? I really don't get why one would give up all the tasty ethnic food options that are available with just a few clicks/swipes on their iphone bugman-X+ edition and a short ubereats delivery wait for a "manly" version of slimfast.
a) Fear of having to think and make decisions is removed by only having one option that always works

b) Quasi-Gnostic mortification of the dross fleshly body that restrains your pure intellect

c) Hipster distancing of yourself from the masses

d) All is faggot

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: February 28, 2018, 10:37:44 PM »
+3
There's a local brewery near me that makes their own beer, pizza, and wings, for 25 bucks you get an extra large pizza with toppings, a 4 pack of craft beer, and a shitload of wings.

Soylent is like 5 dollars a bottle or some shit and it doesn't fill you up either. They usually eat snacks like chips with the soylent and call it a meal.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: February 28, 2018, 10:45:39 PM »
+8
What I don't understand about soylent is why not go full retard hipster and make smoothies with fresh fruit, yogurt, and milk instead?

It's certainly going to be cheaper and better for you than with whatever garbage they're putting into it.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: February 28, 2018, 11:00:52 PM »
+6
Half of them probably drink it just for the "look I'm drinking people lol" soylent green joke.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #330 on: March 01, 2018, 01:07:48 AM »
+6
What I don't understand about soylent is why not go full retard hipster and make smoothies with fresh fruit, yogurt, and milk instead?

It's certainly going to be cheaper and better for you than with whatever garbage they're putting into it.

Because smoothies are for normies, and don't give you that feeling of smug satisfaction you'd otherwise get from being ahead of the curve.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: March 01, 2018, 04:05:56 AM »
+6
Half of them probably drink it just for the "look I'm drinking people lol" soylent green joke.

Guarantee you almost none of them are aware of that reference.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: March 01, 2018, 05:34:22 AM »

Guarantee you almost none of them are aware of that reference.

They definitely are. I used to see the stupid ads for it on Facebook all the time. All 80 comments were references to soylent green.

edit: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/degreener/gcnkamabfpclmbpllaajciejbhiildlo

"Many foods contain junk you don't need - kind of like the internet. Cleanse your feed of overused references to some old movie.
You love Soylent. But, if you've been on the internet, you're probably aware not everyone loves Soylent as much as you. And that's okay! Maybe one day everyone will see the beauty of a nutritious meal that's ready when you need it, but today, a lot of people still only see an opportunity to make the same would rather make that same tired joke about our name you've heard a thousand times before.

We did a little bit of tinkering, and found that comment sections and news articles are a whole lot more fun when everyone loves Soylent as much as we do! So give this little extension a whirl and catch a glimpse of a future where your Great Aunt Mildred and that weird guy Bill that your mom knows from high school both cheer, "I love Soylent!""

:tom:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:39:17 AM by Shakebox »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: March 01, 2018, 07:04:34 AM »
+12
Soyboys base their entire lives around conspicuous consumption.  Their whole lives are based off of what shit they like to buy and how many likes they get on Pozbook for doing so.  Seems like a pretty empty lifestyle, which is probably why they compensate for it by being totally insufferable fags.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2018, 08:44:40 AM »
+7
And you wonder why all of these little twinky antifags are so tiny and weak

Also, anyone who uses their own shopping bags instead of the plastic ones is gay and I'll fistfight anyone here over it.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2018, 09:14:18 AM »
+1

Also, anyone who uses their own shopping bags instead of the plastic ones is gay and I'll fistfight anyone here over it.
Paper. For constructing my home-made bedsheets.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2018, 02:58:47 PM »
+5
Man, Facebook albums are just shooting fish in a barrel with these guys.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2018, 03:41:50 PM »
+11

California banned single use plastic bags, so some of us don;t have much of a choice.  :colbert: This is also what caused the hepatitis outbreaks in the cities here, since the plastic bags the homeless had been pooping in were no longer available, they started pooping on the street. Law of unintended consequences.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2018, 04:17:14 PM »
+7

California banned single use plastic bags, so some of us don;t have much of a choice.  :colbert:

You do have a choice and you choose to live in California.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: March 01, 2018, 07:13:09 PM »
+6

California banned single use plastic bags, so some of us don;t have much of a choice.  :colbert:

You do have a choice and you choose to live in California.

As if our frozen northeast shithole is any better.  :jesse:

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: March 01, 2018, 07:30:32 PM »
+16
Too many boys are trapped in the same suffocating, outdated model of masculinity, where manhood is measured in strength, where there is no way to be vulnerable without being emasculated

Another creepy emotional voyeur.  The IT'S OK TO BE VULNERABLE AND SHARE YOUR FEELINGS cohort are disgusting, and no different than some dude that takes upskirt photos on the subway.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: March 01, 2018, 08:42:09 PM »
+14
Telling boys and men to be ok with their vulnerabilities sounds like such a death sentence in the working world.  When you're in a high pressure sales environment or in a dangerous work environment like an oil rig or a fishing boat acting like your vulnerable sounds like a surefire way to  get shown the door.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2018, 09:01:55 PM »
+10
Try it in prison.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: March 01, 2018, 09:12:27 PM »
+17
Much like fatgirls attacking beauty standards, soyboys attack masculinity because they do not possess it. They want to normalize having a good cry on the job because they've replaced going home to the support of a family to going home to Netflix and Vidya.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: March 01, 2018, 09:37:11 PM »
+21
it's literally nietzschean slave morality to a t.  the people who possess no strength, ambition, or vision create an alternative morality where their own parochial definition of fair play is the only virtue
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #345 on: March 01, 2018, 09:43:51 PM »
+3
Too many boys are trapped in the same suffocating, outdated model of masculinity, where manhood is measured in strength, where there is no way to be vulnerable without being emasculated

Another creepy emotional voyeur.  The IT'S OK TO BE VULNERABLE AND SHARE YOUR FEELINGS cohort are disgusting, and no different than some dude that takes upskirt photos on the subway.

:lf:

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO MEEEEE????

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: March 02, 2018, 01:12:00 AM »
+8
it's literally nietzschean slave morality to a t.  the people who possess no strength, ambition, or vision create an alternative morality where their own parochial definition of fair play is the only virtue
Much like fatgirls attacking beauty standards, soyboys attack masculinity because they do not possess it. They want to normalize having a good cry on the job because they've replaced going home to the support of a family to going home to Netflix and Vidya.
It's victimhood as superior morality.

You're more attractive than me, therefore I'm a victim and you're a Bad Person!

You're stronger than me, therefore I'm a victim and you're a Bad Person!

You have something I can't get, therefore I don't want it and you're a Bad Person!

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: March 02, 2018, 01:44:56 AM »
+11

Quote from: based Nietzsche
"What is love? What is creation? What is longing? What is a star?"—so asketh the last man and blinketh.

"We have discovered happiness"—say the last men, and blink thereby.

i'm slowly coming around to the truth that your worldview has more to say about your bodily and spiritual condition than your capacity (or lackthereof) to defend it. i really think liberalism is psychosomatic, as is conservatism. what libs have done is confused the effect for the cause, so language usurps being, so a degenerate's actual behavior takes a backseat to his status in the symbolic economy

word games like spun glass that shatter at the touch of the real. this fetishization of individual autonomy, and by extension one's right to ideological self-determination, is really people trying to dress up a reality that they think is gray, flat, meaningless (like look at niggas who need to flavor their fucking water lmao) - which they take as axiomatic, forgetting the convenient fact that a presupposition must be arbitrarily invoked to be a presupposition in the first place, or else the idea of such a thing as a presupposition wouldn't even need to fucking exist at all because we'd all be basking in the divine glow of unequivocal, eternal Truth. but that's not the case.

here's the pomo mindset: there are no axioms (except for this one), so the only criterion of truth, if there is to be one, must be internal. if it feels good it must be true. cue the faggot parades 

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2018, 07:39:59 AM »
+7

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2018, 07:50:39 AM »
+3

Which one of the 2/10's in his profile pic is his wife?