;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 39692 times)

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2018, 07:50:59 AM »
+4

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2018, 03:10:14 PM »
+6

The Lowest T
Get in a twitter slap fight with him, call him a low-t cuck, send him pictures of you fucking his wife(has second thoughts looking at his profile picture).
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2018, 05:54:54 PM »
+7
Which one of the 2/10's in his profile pic is his wife?

Getting some tranny vibes from the one on the left but this is clownworld so I really have no answer to your question.

ringer

• Domestic Threat
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: March 04, 2018, 03:36:17 AM »
+9
Which one of the 2/10's in his profile pic is his wife?
No wonder she has so much vacation time.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2018, 09:35:50 AM »
+10
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: March 05, 2018, 10:07:36 AM »
+4

The Lowest T
Get in a twitter slap fight with him, call him a low-t cuck, send him pictures of you fucking his wife(has second thoughts looking at his profile picture).

Post the corporate corporate Christmas card they send out to clients, when December rolls around.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: March 05, 2018, 12:29:24 PM »
+9
I bet he genuinely thinks his wife doesn't go raw with clients.

Merkmerk73

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: March 05, 2018, 09:00:34 PM »
+9
Much like fatgirls attacking beauty standards, soyboys attack masculinity because they do not possess it. They want to normalize having a good cry on the job because they've replaced going home to the support of a family to going home to Netflix and Vidya.

Not all of us grew up total chads - I was a total wuss in middle school

But not all of us try to justify that when we get older, either.

Funny thing is the only people that hate pussies more than men are women.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: March 06, 2018, 08:39:50 AM »
+13
At the risk of self doc, the  cafe I used to work at has soylent now because the new owner (my former manager) used it as his only form of food for a while and was “amazed” at how “good” he felt. He is also your typical Silicon Valley  to Austin transplant. Annoyingly left wing, huge into tech economy (he turned the shop into contract jobs), etc.

After some digging it turns out that soylent was designed by tech workers to be their only nutrition so they could keep coding in the basement without worrying about having to eat. It’s literally supposed to be similar to the nutritional substance they give coma patients in a feeding tube. The people who made it are those annoying depressed transhuminists who hate God’s gift of life and look forward to a digitized collective conscious of humanity. I’m not sure how it spread so much but I think it has to do with the “do you even code???” types of San Fran tech elite that work at google. Teddy K was right, technology is slavery
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:46:01 AM by Death Camp for Cutie »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: March 06, 2018, 08:55:38 AM »
+21
At the risk of self doc, the  cafe I used to work at has soylent now

A cafe in Austin run by a left-wing, Silicon Valley, transplant that sells Soylent? Keep posting about specifics like that and you'll be outed in no time.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 09:01:36 AM by blasting_asshole »

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #360 on: March 06, 2018, 09:40:23 AM »
+14
At the risk of self doc, the  cafe I used to work at has soylent now because the new owner (my former manager) used it as his only form of food for a while and was “amazed” at how “good” he felt. He is also your typical Silicon Valley  to Austin transplant. Annoyingly left wing, huge into tech economy (he turned the shop into contract jobs), etc.

After some digging it turns out that soylent was designed by tech workers to be their only nutrition so they could keep coding in the basement without worrying about having to eat. It’s literally supposed to be similar to the nutritional substance they give coma patients in a feeding tube. The people who made it are those annoying depressed transhuminists who hate God’s gift of life and look forward to a digitized collective conscious of humanity. I’m not sure how it spread so much but I think it has to do with the “do you even code???” types of San Fran tech elite that work at google. Teddy K was right, technology is slavery

I love to argue with people about Soylent because people who are into it are SUPER into it. They're also autistic and try to justify everything with numbers, so if you corner them and objectively show them the Soylent is actually not the cheapest or healthiest option with real numbers they will not walk away from the conversation, or say, "I just like it." They just flip their fucking shit and write a fucking book about why you're wrong.

Soylent got banned in Canada a while back. I was on one of my many Reddit burner accounts and I got in an argument with an some guy over how cheap it actually was. I ended up posting a recipe for a cheap stew made from beans and root vegetables, which had more nutrition than Soylent, and linked prices from my local grocery chain, which I might add is significantly more expensive than the big national chains. I basically went, "Look this costs about $1 per serving. That's a third of the price of Soylent." He launched into this huge 888 were he basically tried to prove that cooking at home was more expensive because he would have to go to the grocery store and stand over the pot while it cooked, and he gets paid $50 dollars an hour because he is a programmer, so due to the time involved cooking is actually $100 more. It was hilarious because the way he described cooking and going to the grocery store made it sound like he had never went to the grocery store, bought food and taken it home to cook it in his life. Just really weird logic like interpreting a direction to let a pot simmer for 20 minutes in a recipe as actually having to physically stand over a pot for 20 minutes. Anyway the same guy who has no time to cook because it costs too much has lots of time to post on Reddit and play the vidya. :allears:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 09:52:06 AM by Got Milk? »

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #361 on: March 06, 2018, 09:59:01 AM »
+12
Maybe one day we can make soylent from autists and soyboys

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: March 06, 2018, 10:02:40 AM »
+13
reddit
"Look this costs about $1 per serving. That's a third of the price of Soylent." He launched into this huge 888 were he basically tried to prove that cooking at home was more expensive because he would have to go to the grocery store and stand over the pot while it cooked

Lol there was an article posted to reddit one time last week about how eating at kfc is cheaper than cooking and people were going on about food deserts and someone like you came in with some #s and got piled on with shit like "well you'd need a 5qt mixing bowl and that's $20 from amazon right there unless you're lucky enough to have a store but how do you get there? $20 mixing bowl is the price of the meal for 4 from kfc and you have to wait 2 days for it!"

They seriously went on too about paying for gas or nigger mass transit to get to the store too (not kfc?) I'm surprised they didn't get into the price of ios cooking apps that one would definitely need.

Bugmen, not even once.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:15:15 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: March 06, 2018, 10:25:51 AM »
+11
reddit
"Look this costs about $1 per serving. That's a third of the price of Soylent." He launched into this huge 888 were he basically tried to prove that cooking at home was more expensive because he would have to go to the grocery store and stand over the pot while it cooked

Lol there was an article posted to reddit one time last week about how eating at kfc is cheaper than cooking and people were going on about food deserts and someone like you came in with some #s and got piled on with shit like "well you'd need a 5qt mixing bowl and that's $20 from amazon right there unless you're lucky enough to have a store but how do you get there? $20 mixing bowl is the price of the meal for 4 from kfc and you have to wait 2 days for it!"

They seriously went on too about paying for gas or nigger mass transit to get to the store too (not kfc?) I'm surprised they didn't get into the price of ios cooking apps that one would definitely need.

Bugmen, not even once.

It's hilarious because most of these people lean sharply to the left and support a $15 minimum wage. However, when you buy half-decent food that's already prepared, most of the cost goes toward the labour involved in preparing it because most staples are actually not that expensive. So by demanding that healthy, prepared, food be cheaper, you are actually arguing that minimum wage should be reduced to keep food prep costs down. 

:mindblown:

Of course they will tell you what they actually want is government subsidies, because the government has unlimited money, right?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:44:14 AM by Got Milk? »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: March 06, 2018, 10:33:52 AM »
+2
When you can print money for QE, sure. Why not?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: March 06, 2018, 01:34:34 PM »
+16
Soylent is just ensure rebranded to appeal to young people

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: March 06, 2018, 02:42:16 PM »
+10
"Muh hourly wages" is the argument people make to justify not doing something far more grueling than their actual job. I'm not surprised Reddit bugmen and neckbeards consider human interaction at the grocery store and the dreaded cooking of a healthy meal more tedious than continuing to stare at a screen for the 11th hour of the day. Plus, the ~important bigshot~ factor of a working man who is busy busy busy and totally doesn't spend a third of their day mindlessly poking around the internet.

I mean, sure, cooking is technically beneath me in a sense that my earning potential in the culinary industry is less, but fuck continuing to stare at yet another screen, after 8 hours of this shit. Creating food is a nice change in reward, in comparison to yet another database query successfully transferring yet another trade order.

You're nuts if you'd rather chug a bottle of baby formula so you can get right back to doing what you've been doing, all day/week/month/year.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:48:41 PM by blasting_asshole »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: March 06, 2018, 03:22:03 PM »
+11
They should have all of their food liquefied in a blender and drink every meal from a Capri Sun pack because they aren't getting paid $50/hour to cook. Holy shit.

I know people making a lot of money who grill their own steaks. They aren't squealing about muh hourly wrage.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: March 06, 2018, 03:26:05 PM »
+12
Time is money and I'll take my milksteak boiled over hard with jellybeans blended up and delivered to my cubicle in a Gatorade bottle.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: March 06, 2018, 03:52:06 PM »
+9
By their logic hiring a prostitute could be cheaper than jerking off if zhe gets the job done faster.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: March 06, 2018, 04:17:19 PM »
+10
"Muh hourly wages" is the argument people make to justify not doing something far more grueling than their actual job. I'm not surprised Reddit bugmen and neckbeards consider human interaction at the grocery store and the dreaded cooking of a healthy meal more tedious than continuing to stare at a screen for the 11th hour of the day. Plus, the ~important bigshot~ factor of a working man who is busy busy busy and totally doesn't spend a third of their day mindlessly poking around the internet.

I mean, sure, cooking is technically beneath me in a sense that my earning potential in the culinary industry is less, but fuck continuing to stare at yet another screen, after 8 hours of this shit. Creating food is a nice change in reward, in comparison to yet another database query successfully transferring yet another trade order.

You're nuts if you'd rather chug a bottle of baby formula so you can get right back to doing what you've been doing, all day/week/month/year.

I think maybe the idea is that these tech coding geniuses are in their cubes working 72 hour days coding a more efficient way of organizing buzzfeed sharticles and only have time to suck down some flavored jizz

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: March 06, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »
+6
Time is money and I'll take my milksteak boiled over hard with jellybeans blended up and delivered to my cubicle in a Gatorade bottle.

And you can save the bottle to piss in so you don't have to get up from your desk!

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: March 06, 2018, 04:27:29 PM »
+4
Just people pretending their time is valuable, propping themselves up in their own head. Much like the people who say their company would lose millions without them.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 04:38:40 PM by unprivsplain »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: March 06, 2018, 04:36:05 PM »
+5
What's so hard about mixing up some fruit, milk, and whey protein and making a shake or smoothie?

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: March 06, 2018, 06:14:01 PM »
+7
Or ya know actually cooking. Have any of ya'll actually had ensure? Fucking disgusting.