;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 39772 times)

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #375 on: March 06, 2018, 06:24:33 PM »
+3
Or ya know actually cooking. Have any of ya'll actually had ensure? Fucking disgusting.
Greasy chocolate milk describes it well

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #376 on: March 06, 2018, 06:38:14 PM »
+1

I remember it being chalky like.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: March 06, 2018, 06:53:31 PM »
+2
Or ya know actually cooking. Have any of ya'll actually had ensure? Fucking disgusting.

I tried one once just because it was supposedly strawberry flavored. It's awful.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red Boy Scout United Statesian TNE Veteran cold, dead hands Scrooge Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: March 06, 2018, 07:16:40 PM »
+6
By their logic hiring a prostitute could be cheaper than jerking off if zhe gets the job done faster.
you have it backwards, talking to women requires precious time that can be instead sold as commoditized computer janitoring.  jerking off is therefore an act of conspicuous social sabotage, keeping one's hard earned cash rather than engaging in capitalism.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: March 06, 2018, 09:45:56 PM »
+12
They should have all of their food liquefied in a blender and drink every meal from a Capri Sun pack because they aren't getting paid $50/hour to cook. Holy shit.

The weirdo that came up with Soylent thinks like this. From wikipedia:

Soylent began as a 30-day self-experiment in nutrition. In January, 2013, software engineer Rob Rhinehart purchased 35 ingredients, most in raw chemical form, which he had concluded based on reading nutritional biochemistry textbooks and U.S. government web sites were every substance that the body needs to survive. Rhinehart, working at a start-up, had come to view food as a time-consuming hassle, and resolved to treat food as an engineering problem.

It gets better.

"I have not set foot in a grocery store in years. Nevermore will I bumble through endless confusing aisles like a pack-donkey searching for feed while the smell of rotting flesh fills my nostrils and fluorescent lights sear my eyeballs and sappy love songs torture my ears. Grocery shopping is a multisensory living nightmare. There are services that will make someone else do it for me but I cannot in good conscience force a fellow soul through this gauntlet."

"I have not done laundry in years. I get my clothing custom made in China for prices you would not believe and have new ones regularly shipped to me...and I donate my used garments."

Yup, Chinese slave labor clothes are basically disposable when you make Big Boy Developer bucks. Might as well wear it a few times and chuck it than deal with the primitive rituals of running your meatsack coverings through a wasteful water agitation contraption.

:goonsay:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: March 06, 2018, 09:50:23 PM »
+2

I remember it being chalky like.

The butter pecan flavor is really good, for a gross food replacement liquid. If you have to have it, that's not too bad. I can't remember if the banana flavor was decent or not, it's been a while.

It's nice when you want some cheapass calories to help fuel your all-week drunkfest. That, some beef jerky, and V8 forms a complete party protein pack. Oh, don't forget the Emergen-C. You need the blast of B-Vitamins to help restore your essential partying energy levels.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: March 06, 2018, 10:41:12 PM »
+10
They should have all of their food liquefied in a blender and drink every meal from a Capri Sun pack because they aren't getting paid $50/hour to cook. Holy shit.

Soylent began as a 30-day self-experiment in nutrition. In January, 2013, software engineer Rob Rhinehart purchased 35 ingredients, most in raw chemical form, which he had concluded based on reading nutritional biochemistry textbooks and U.S. government web sites were every substance that the body needs to survive. Rhinehart, working at a start-up, had come to view food as a time-consuming hassle, and resolved to treat food as an engineering problem.

It gets better.

"I have not set foot in a grocery store in years. Nevermore will I bumble through endless confusing aisles like a pack-donkey searching for feed while the smell of rotting flesh fills my nostrils and fluorescent lights sear my eyeballs and sappy love songs torture my ears. Grocery shopping is a multisensory living nightmare. There are services that will make someone else do it for me but I cannot in good conscience force a fellow soul through this gauntlet."

"I have not done laundry in years. I get my clothing custom made in China for prices you would not believe and have new ones regularly shipped to me...and I donate my used garments."

Yup, Chinese slave labor clothes are basically disposable when you make Big Boy Developer bucks. Might as well wear it a few times and chuck it than deal with the primitive rituals of running your meatsack coverings through a wasteful water agitation contraption.

Everything from that dude is entitled/autism.txt I pray this man never reproduces.

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: March 06, 2018, 11:50:19 PM »
+8

It gets better.

Everything from that dude is entitled/autism.txt I pray this man never reproduces.

I don’t think God’s intervention will be necessary there.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: March 07, 2018, 12:04:48 AM »
+15
There are fewer bugman tells more reliable than "doesn't enjoy eating." You've gotta really try to reject life at the most basic level.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: March 07, 2018, 03:10:24 AM »
+7
There are fewer bugman tells more reliable than "doesn't enjoy eating." You've gotta really try to reject life at the most basic level.

Looking at most bugmen I'd say they do quite enjoy eating.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: March 07, 2018, 03:43:29 AM »
+10

Looking at most bugmen I'd say they do quite enjoy eating.
Nah, they eat and eat in vain hope that it will fill the gaping void within, but they derive no pleasure from it and continue on only because they know nothing else. Soylent is their prayer for surcease.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: March 07, 2018, 03:52:38 AM »
+2
Fair enough.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: March 07, 2018, 05:16:04 AM »
The butter pecan flavor is really good, for a gross food replacement liquid. If you have to have it, that's not too bad. I can't remember if the banana flavor was decent or not, it's been a while.

It's nice when you want some cheapass calories to help fuel your all-week drunkfest. That, some beef jerky, and V8 forms a complete party protein pack. Oh, don't forget the Emergen-C. You need the blast of B-Vitamins to help restore your essential partying energy levels.

The only time I've had it was when I was like 7 and super sick. I don't think the generic version had that flavor but it still sounds gross cause I don't like butter pecan ice cream.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: March 07, 2018, 07:06:53 AM »
+9
Soilent (or whatever it’s called) sounds like the perfect food for someone who lives in a space station, submarine, or some other distant place isolated from society. So I guess a goon basement is appropriate  :jesse:
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: March 07, 2018, 07:55:20 AM »
+16

This is 10x better than GTA radio satire.

"Tired of bumbling through the food gauntlet like a pack-donkey searching for feed, while fluorescent lights sear your eyeballs, sappy love songs torture your ears and the smell of rotting flesh fills your nostrils?

*smash cut to old lady voice* "I think I got a coupon, somewhere in here, sweetie!" haunted house scream

"Escape this multisensory living nightmare with Soylent!"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 07:59:00 AM by blasting_asshole »

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #390 on: March 07, 2018, 08:17:40 AM »
+13
reddit
"Look this costs about $1 per serving. That's a third of the price of Soylent." He launched into this huge 888 were he basically tried to prove that cooking at home was more expensive because he would have to go to the grocery store and stand over the pot while it cooked

Lol there was an article posted to reddit one time last week about how eating at kfc is cheaper than cooking and people were going on about food deserts and someone like you came in with some #s and got piled on with shit like "well you'd need a 5qt mixing bowl and that's $20 from amazon right there unless you're lucky enough to have a store but how do you get there? $20 mixing bowl is the price of the meal for 4 from kfc and you have to wait 2 days for it!"

They seriously went on too about paying for gas or nigger mass transit to get to the store too (not kfc?) I'm surprised they didn't get into the price of ios cooking apps that one would definitely need.

Bugmen, not even once.

This is like when libs say that requiring id to prevent voter fraud is bad because it prevents poor black people from voting because they don’t have $15 to get a non drivers license ID card or the bus fare to go get it and it takes time out of their day that they spend raising kids and applying to jobs. This is all sincere as wel

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #391 on: March 07, 2018, 08:30:53 AM »
+9
Also regarding $15 minimum:

Those who are super into this are usually Berniebros who have higher paying jobs who are virtue signaling. This is obvious with everything but there’s also a huge overlap with them and those who believe in “ending tipping culture” who go on about not tipping etc.

When I was in school I did waitressing for a while and made the typical low hourly plus tip and made significantly more than $15 an hour on most checks due to tips. $15 minimum would hurt restaurant workers like nothing else and that people who have no idea how this industry works are always the ones who think they are speaking for them. It’s really depressing how disconnected they are.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: March 07, 2018, 09:03:57 AM »
+8
Or they're the terrible waitstaff who can't juggle more than 2 tables, without fucking up, so the manager gives them the absolute shittiest schedule possible, so they have no idea what it's like to earn a few hundred dollars cash, in 5 hours on a Friday night.

The best I've heard was "That's a total fallacy! Only top-tier waitstaff at gourmet restaurants make money like that. I don't know where you're pulling those numbers from."

"Chili's. I'm pulling those numbers from the time I spent waiting tables, before college at Chili's."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 09:12:40 AM by blasting_asshole »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: March 07, 2018, 10:48:54 AM »
+7
Or they're the terrible waitstaff who can't juggle more than 2 tables, without fucking up, so the manager gives them the absolute shittiest schedule possible, so they have no idea what it's like to earn a few hundred dollars cash, in 5 hours on a Friday night.

The best I've heard was "That's a total fallacy! Only top-tier waitstaff at gourmet restaurants make money like that. I don't know where you're pulling those numbers from."

"Chili's. I'm pulling those numbers from the time I spent waiting tables, before college at Chili's."
A pair of fat tits will get you a little more than a messily tip  :smug:
His name was Harry Anderson

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: March 07, 2018, 02:33:39 PM »
+8

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: March 07, 2018, 02:35:43 PM »
+6
Not true betas, nobody has their mouth open.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: March 07, 2018, 04:03:08 PM »
+9
I don't understand that picture. Why are they.... what is.... I.... fuck, I'm not even trying.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: March 07, 2018, 04:10:01 PM »
+4
TRIUMPH OF THE
       SOY BOYS

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: March 07, 2018, 04:15:14 PM »
+5
I don't understand that picture. Why are they.... what is.... I.... fuck, I'm not even trying.

Well you see, Kodak introduced Kodachrome II for commercial still frame cameras in 1961 and that's why they aren't in black and white.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: March 07, 2018, 07:39:51 PM »
+6
Also regarding $15 minimum:

Those who are super into this are usually Berniebros who have higher paying jobs who are virtue signaling. This is obvious with everything but there’s also a huge overlap with them and those who believe in “ending tipping culture” who go on about not tipping etc.

When I was in school I did waitressing for a while and made the typical low hourly plus tip and made significantly more than $15 an hour on most checks due to tips. $15 minimum would hurt restaurant workers like nothing else and that people who have no idea how this industry works are always the ones who think they are speaking for them. It’s really depressing how disconnected they are.

I brought this up in strugg last night, but when you translate "Servers need a living wage so we need to eliminate tipping" from bugspeak into normal English it means "I'm a cheap ass POS who expects restaurant owners to pay their employees better while not raising menu prices".

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.