;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 39537 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #400 on: March 07, 2018, 07:49:11 PM »
+23
Yeah most of the people I know who want $15 an hour for minimum wage are the "diversity consultant" class: upper middle class, makes an obscene salary doing little or nothing, and conspicuous consumption and virtue signalling are their entire lives.  These niggas can't imagine doing something good for somebody without making sure they can humblebrag about it (if even that) on Twitter or Facebook.  These smarmy shits enjoy showing off their cast of friends straight from a Benetton ad.  They might not know anything about their "friends" but they'll be there bragging about how #woke they are about nigger tranny faggot issues because they managed to take a picture with one and call xer a "friend."  Literal pets that they parade around until their anxiety sets in and they have to run back to their overpriced loft.  Fuck these people.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: March 08, 2018, 12:40:32 AM »
+4
I don't understand that picture. Why are they.... what is.... I.... fuck, I'm not even trying.

Well you see, Kodak introduced Kodachrome II for commercial still frame cameras in 1961 and that's why they aren't in black and white.
Oh. So you see nothing wrong with their hands in each other's pockets. Duly noted.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: March 08, 2018, 03:14:29 AM »
+9
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1520496185021.webm

Homo Soyensis, a new subspecies of Homo Sapiens located in the wild.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: March 08, 2018, 03:26:53 AM »
+7

If you want to read the article, it's the biggest bunch of faggotry I have ever read.

But yeah it's HBO's show and it's taking on 4chan/reddit. That's the overarching plot line because they're all terrible racists and sexists and keep women politicians HELD BACK.

Why don;t you ask fucking Germany, South korea, brazil and a slew of other countries how their women leaders couldn't fail because women are infallible when they lead?

They're also going for the whole deal of Brains over Brawn and not realizing that a person can in fact be both physically strong and smart. They essentially vilify masculinity.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:30:13 AM by a torrent of piss »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: March 08, 2018, 08:24:21 AM »
+21

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #405 on: March 08, 2018, 09:22:27 AM »
+10
Imagine you're Zach Woods. You've done some pretty recognizable roles. IOW, your career is acting and you really have to concentrate your efforts on that because you're not going back to waiting tables. So your agent comes to you and says you can read for a part in a pilot and it's being pitched to HBO. Sounds great so far. You ask about the part and he says, "The character is a beta male nerd who rages against the patriarchy and the alt-right. Basically a feminist man who eschews masculinity and fights for social justice. People will probably think you're gay IRL."

So you stop and realize how you have been typecast. Ol' Zach ain't playing action movies without adding about 25 pounds of muscle. And that can happen. Look at Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise, Jason Statham, Mark Wahlberg, Will Smith, etc. So you have a decision to make: do you take a role in a show that makes you a joke of a man so that you can keep the house in the Valley and sink further into your typecast, or do you say enough is enough, hit the gym, and try to evolve as an actor and a human man?

He chose wrong.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #406 on: March 08, 2018, 09:31:31 AM »
+4
I know Kumail is a worthless piece of shit, but I think Mike Judge can pull through with a season that isn't just retardedly preachy. Miller's meltdown about Trump being elected and blaming the staff for not doing enough might have toned it down some as well.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: March 08, 2018, 09:33:59 AM »
+6
I like Silicon Valley and everything else Judge has ever produced. I don't think it's ever been anything more than very mildly preachy.

"The character is a beta male nerd who rages against the patriarchy and the alt-right. Basically a feminist man who eschews masculinity and fights for social justice. People will probably think you're gay IRL."

So you stop and realize how you have been typecast. Ol' Zach ain't playing action movies without adding about 25 pounds of muscle. And that can happen. Look at Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise, Jason Statham, Mark Wahlberg, Will Smith, etc. So you have a decision to make: do you take a role in a show that makes you a joke of a man so that you can keep the house in the Valley and sink further into your typecast, or do you say enough is enough, hit the gym, and try to evolve as an actor and a human man?

He chose wrong.

That's not his character at all. He's a beta male, but I'd say more of the cat-guy HR genre of beta male. I can think of worse roles than "annoying PR/HR Rep who everyone shits on." Every character in the show is annoying and shitty in their own funny way. The whole premise revolves around mocking Silicon Valley tech industry stereotypes.

But yea, you fuckin take the role and the money it comes with. Who gives a shit about sinking further into your typecast, when you're making HBO/Mike Judge directed showmoney? It's a job. A damn good job a lot of people would kill for.

I'm sure Zach Woods and his The Office/Silicon Valley royalties are pulling in infinitely better pussy than the disgusting swamp creatures you regularly reply "would" to.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:46:06 AM by blasting_asshole »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #408 on: March 08, 2018, 10:23:04 AM »
+5
Don't worry, I swiped left on your mom's picture.

WHITE PRIVILEGE

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: March 08, 2018, 10:30:54 AM »
+7
Well that's depressing. Silicon Valley should be mocking beta culture, not embracing it. The show started off great but feels like it's gone on a season or two further than it should have.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: March 08, 2018, 12:12:45 PM »
+5
Imagine you're Zach Woods. You've done some pretty recognizable roles. IOW, your career is acting and you really have to concentrate your efforts on that because you're not going back to waiting tables. So your agent comes to you and says you can read for a part in a pilot and it's being pitched to HBO. Sounds great so far. You ask about the part and he says, "The character is a beta male nerd who rages against the patriarchy and the alt-right. Basically a feminist man who eschews masculinity and fights for social justice. People will probably think you're gay IRL."

He chose wrong.

People, much like water and electricity, tend to take the path of least resistance.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: March 08, 2018, 12:59:31 PM »
+8
I like Silicon Valley and everything else Judge has ever produced. I don't think it's ever been anything more than very mildly preachy.

"The character is a beta male nerd who rages against the patriarchy and the alt-right. Basically a feminist man who eschews masculinity and fights for social justice. People will probably think you're gay IRL."

He chose wrong.

That's not his character at all. He's a beta male, but I'd say more of the cat-guy HR genre of beta male. I can think of worse roles than "annoying PR/HR Rep who everyone shits on." Every character in the show is annoying and shitty in their own funny way. The whole premise revolves around mocking Silicon Valley tech industry stereotypes.

But yea, you fuckin take the role and the money it comes with. Who gives a shit about sinking further into your typecast, when you're making HBO/Mike Judge directed showmoney? It's a job. A damn good job a lot of people would kill for.

I'm sure Zach Woods and his The Office/Silicon Valley royalties are pulling in infinitely better pussy than the disgusting swamp creatures you regularly reply "would" to.

Underrated post.

Only in Rocket's decaying boomer mind would Zach Woods ever be a fucking action hero.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: March 08, 2018, 01:20:58 PM »
+11
Goddamn even the transnigger is dunking on Rocket now.  Savage

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: March 08, 2018, 02:30:03 PM »
+7
This is the perfect thread to showcase grown men obsessed with getting the attention of another man on the internet. I see you guys, don't worry. You have truly shown your merit as men this day.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: March 08, 2018, 02:59:38 PM »
+7
This is the perfect thread to showcase grown men obsessed with getting the attention of another man on the internet. I see you guys, don't worry. You have truly shown your merit as men this day.

Nigger Rocket, what is your opinion on cheeseburgers?

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: March 08, 2018, 03:05:58 PM »
+14

Nigger Rocket, what is your opinion on cheeseburgers?

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: March 09, 2018, 07:32:06 AM »
+13
Speaking of cheeseburgers, I got Wendy's coupons in the mail yesterday. One of them was for a Dave's single cheeseburger for $3, cheaper than soylent. The Dave's single has more fat and double the salt per calorie, but also a ton more protein per calorie and less sugar and carbs per individual calorie. The science of today seems to indicate that excess carbs and sugar cause more harm to your system than fat. I think it's fair to say, outside of salt content, they aren't that far apart nutritionally. Plus it won't make you grow bitch tits, you won't hurt yourself opening it, and it doesn't taste like robot cum. Eat a Dave's single, soyboy. Just skip the fries.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 08:02:26 AM by Got Milk? »

WHITE PRIVILEGE

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: March 09, 2018, 11:09:56 AM »
+4
But bread and butter pickles have no fucking business on a cheeseburger.  :facepalm:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: March 09, 2018, 11:44:31 AM »
+3
But bread and butter pickles have no fucking business on a cheeseburger.  :facepalm:
Do so

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: March 09, 2018, 02:07:20 PM »
+5
Bread and butter pickles are the red-headed stepchild of pickles

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #420 on: March 10, 2018, 02:10:08 AM »
+3
Bread and butter pickles are the red-headed stepchild of pickles
No shit that's why Wendy's uses them

Also I hate that they fucking advertise Arby's and none are around here. Arby's owns wendys make a double location like KFC and Taco bell do.

Gas Chamber of Commerce

• Enemy Of The State
  • We're fighting for your business.
    • Awards
« Reply #421 on: March 10, 2018, 04:55:45 PM »
+3
There's something inherently un-bugman like in building a gaming rig fit for an Olympian God and joining the PC Master Race rather than being a Nintendo playing manchild in your 30's.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #422 on: March 10, 2018, 06:42:05 PM »
+1
Arby's does not own Wendy's.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: March 10, 2018, 09:26:50 PM »
Arby's does not own Wendy's.
geez fine other way around.

Roark Capital Group acquired Arby's Restaurant Group in July 2011 and owns 81.5% of the company, with The Wendy's Company owning the other 18.5%.

Arby's owns Buffalo Wild Wings now.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: March 12, 2018, 08:25:15 AM »
+1
Arbys used to own my love until my cholesterol was six million :(