;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 39654 times)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #450 on: March 13, 2018, 01:52:53 PM »
When I choose to dine out itís generally fine dining, not some disgusting pile of smelly garbage served in a paper bag by poors.

Iím thoroughly disgusted by this thread now, thanks to you pieces of shit.

Wendy's is infinitely better than your abuela's diarrhea inducing, highway-side burrito cart.

Probably not

Hylock Goyshekel, Esq

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #451 on: March 13, 2018, 06:19:21 PM »
+9
When I choose to dine out itís generally fine dining, not some disgusting pile of smelly garbage served in a paper bag by poors.

Ever see the line cooks or dishwashers at some of those fine dining establishments though? Half the time when I get a glimpse into that kitchen, it appears MS-13 is freshly tossing salad and sautťing mushrooms.

I notice the Chinese takeout on my corner puts their small children to hard work in the kitchen, proudly visible to the customers. Good work ethnic, those slopes - the high school refuse who Wendy's and the like employ could learn a thing or two. Order is always accurate, too.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: March 13, 2018, 07:37:10 PM »
+4
Taco Bell tacos are just so damn bland. The shell in particular is beyond flavorless. It's usually a crapshoot if your order is going to be decent or a soggy wet mess too. Every damn time I go I regret it instantly. I don't know how I forget how terrible they are.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: March 13, 2018, 08:43:42 PM »
+2

Ever see the line cooks or dishwashers at some of those fine dining establishments though? Half the time when I get a glimpse into that kitchen, it appears MS-13 is freshly tossing salad and sautťing mushrooms.

I notice the Chinese takeout on my corner puts their small children to hard work in the kitchen, proudly visible to the customers. Good work ethnic, those slopes - the high school refuse who Wendy's and the like employ could learn a thing or two. Order is always accurate, too.

Canít argue with the work ethic of the chongers.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: March 13, 2018, 09:53:24 PM »
+1
There used to be a local mexican place around here which was good in the beginning but they later reduced the quality of food and jacked up their prices.

and by bad quality I mean the melted cheese had burned mold on it, yeah that was my last time ever going there. It was something like 15 dollars for 3 tacos or whatever insane amount.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: March 15, 2018, 10:02:25 AM »
+10

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: March 19, 2018, 08:31:35 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/soylent/
Look what I found, r/soylent.
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: March 19, 2018, 11:20:09 AM »
+9
https://www.reddit.com/r/soylent/
Look what I found, r/soylent.

r/atrophiedintestines
r/coloncancer
r/autismitswhatsfordinner

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Inshallah! Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: March 19, 2018, 04:37:47 PM »
+16
Hmm.. I can eat delicious homemade rice and beans, lentil soups and chicken breasts, or I could spend the same amount to have bottled bug jizz sent to my door and choke it down multiple times a day. This is a tough choice, but ultimately the soylent will add 15 minutes to my daily Pokťmon time.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: March 19, 2018, 10:33:26 PM »
+20

Pretty interesting way to look at it when you think about it.

Also acting like you're an unfit 40 or 50 and whining about being "old" with aches and pains seems to really be a thing for Gen Y and Z.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: March 20, 2018, 06:55:11 AM »
+3

Pretty interesting way to look at it when you think about it.

Also acting like you're an unfit 40 or 50 and whining about being "old" with aches and pains seems to really be a thing for Gen Y and Z.
I was thinking that this kid was being grassrooted for office. Now I think heís to dumb, as it seems most celebrities are smart enough to get someone else to run their own twitters.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2018, 07:47:40 AM »
+20
It's one of those things where ((they)) don't know how to quit so they keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.  They also don't really give a shit if they fuck this kid's chances up for life, not that I have sympathy for the little faggot but he's nothing more than cannon fodder for the culture war.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: March 20, 2018, 11:32:49 AM »
+19
It's one of those things where ((they)) don't know how to quit so they keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.  They also don't really give a shit if they fuck this kid's chances up for life, not that I have sympathy for the little faggot but he's nothing more than cannon fodder for the culture war.

IDGAF if his life is fucked by this, he's willingly engaging in a campaign to abrogate my rights, fuck him. Also I think most sensible Americans are revolted by his grandstanding on top of a pile of warm bodies to get his weird looking face out there, so every time he does this shit he's doubling down.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: March 21, 2018, 11:10:49 PM »
+9
seriously, the Disney ink was still drying on these kids before they tried to wipe the marks off and re-purposed them for this incident.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: March 23, 2018, 12:46:19 PM »
+4
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1521816661036.webm

Welp found the guy who's been buying all the TFA/TLJ shit.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #465 on: March 23, 2018, 02:39:12 PM »
+6
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1521816661036.webm

Welp found the guy who's been buying all the TFA/TLJ shit.
Can you post that in literally any other image hosting service please?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #466 on: March 29, 2018, 11:18:01 AM »
+9
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qThm5lfGPck" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qThm5lfGPck</a>

:tom:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #467 on: March 29, 2018, 12:35:34 PM »
+5
I love how the soy boy narrating speaks as though he's waiting for God himself(no wait, probably an atheist vegan) the state health inspector and a SWAT team to bust in and arrest the guy.

"I do see them smiling, that's unfortunate."

And now the alt-right Nazis are setting a noose around my neck and tightening it, it is quite uncomfortable, this is not my preferred way to spend an afternoon.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #468 on: March 29, 2018, 12:48:31 PM »
+1
God damn, hold that camera still, I want to watch this dude's butchering job

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: March 29, 2018, 01:57:31 PM »
+4
It's gross how you don't see normal (as normal as normal can be for them) vegetarians, pescatarians, lactoverians, etc. anymore. Everyone who doesn't eat meat nowadays just goes full out vegan retard and can't open their soylent jars. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: March 29, 2018, 03:20:50 PM »
I can't go vegan or my dogs would go hungry(they're on an all meat diet).

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: March 29, 2018, 03:52:23 PM »
+6

they'd be fine because if you went vegan they'd just eat you
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: March 29, 2018, 04:11:21 PM »
+9

they'd be fine because if you went vegan they'd just eat you

Achievement unlocked, "Meat's Back on the Menu"!

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: March 29, 2018, 04:44:08 PM »
+5
From reading around these vegan cunts have been harassing him for a while to try and force him to only serve Vegan food. This was something like the 4th demonstration they did against him.
Of course the stupid faggots go and protest a local independent business and not a big chain...

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red 420 Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: March 29, 2018, 05:22:02 PM »
+5
Of course the stupid faggots go and protest a local independent business and not a big chain...

Independent business is easy enough to verify all involved are cishet white guys, protest somewhere like chipotle serving meat and there's a chance you can get accused of %%ism when it turns out their board of directors or founders or someone is all niggers trannies and faggots.