;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 39701 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #500 on: May 20, 2018, 08:08:41 PM »
+3

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #501 on: May 20, 2018, 08:14:15 PM »
+2

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: May 22, 2018, 11:31:57 AM »
+8

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: May 22, 2018, 07:02:20 PM »
+14

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:07:59 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #504 on: May 22, 2018, 07:49:33 PM »
+16
The God Emperor's black magicks are so powerful they compel his enemies to paste caricatures of his face on their cars.

EDIT:

He's lying. I bet he got kicked out of the children's book section for trying to solicit minors.   :stonk:

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #505 on: May 22, 2018, 07:56:28 PM »
+7
The God Emperor's black magicks are so powerful they compel his enemies to paste caricatures of his face on their cars.

EDIT:

He's lying. I bet he got kicked out of the children's book section for trying to solicit minors.   :stonk:

I bet he's not, I used to work at a B&N and we'd have some totally original super funny 'no-one's ever thought of THIS sick burn before!' retard try to do this same stunt on a weekly basis.  Usually it was one or two titles, but every now and then you'd see someone with a stack of like 10 books just dying laughing to themselves thinking they're so fucking smart and clever :rolleyes:

It's the whole reason there's a "comp. religion" and "Bibles" section (and various subsections) at B&N.  They're their own little world, nobody shelves them in Reference or History, and this douchebag doesn't fucking realize that all he's doing is making a headache for the booksellers who work there and have to move his little trophy collection back to where it goes, because fuck knows he didn't bother keeping them in alphabetical order by author or subject.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #506 on: May 22, 2018, 08:02:56 PM »
+7
I don't think he got kicked out at all, he looks too timid.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: May 22, 2018, 08:18:04 PM »
+13

by kicked out more likely a young 20-something woman came up to him and said "excuse me sir, please stop or we'll have to ask you to leave the store" at which point he stammered an apology and went back to reading thinly veiled lolicon in the manga section

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #508 on: May 22, 2018, 09:26:44 PM »
+7
I admit I've put books in the wrong section as a joke but it was homeopathy and I was like 14.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #509 on: May 22, 2018, 11:58:56 PM »
+5

EDIT:

I bet he's not, I used to work at a B&N and we'd have some totally original super funny 'no-one's ever thought of THIS sick burn before!' retard try to do this same stunt on a weekly basis.  Usually it was one or two titles, but every now and then you'd see someone with a stack of like 10 books just dying laughing to themselves thinking they're so fucking smart and clever :rolleyes:

It's the whole reason there's a "comp. religion" and "Bibles" section (and various subsections) at B&N.  They're their own little world, nobody shelves them in Reference or History, and this douchebag doesn't fucking realize that all he's doing is making a headache for the booksellers who work there and have to move his little trophy collection back to where it goes, because fuck knows he didn't bother keeping them in alphabetical order by author or subject.

:goonthink:: "But if I do this every day, what if one Xtian realizes they sit on a chair of lies? It'd ALL BE WORTH IT, I SAY!"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #510 on: May 23, 2018, 01:02:39 AM »
+6

by kicked out more likely a young 20-something woman came up to him and said "excuse me sir, please stop or we'll have to ask you to leave the store" at which point he stammered an apology and went back to reading thinly veiled lolicon in the manga section

ARE YOU DETAINING ME??? I DEMAND THAT YOU ASK YOUR MANAGER ABOUT ARTICLE 4!

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #511 on: May 23, 2018, 05:56:05 PM »
+17

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #512 on: May 23, 2018, 08:53:41 PM »
+7
His name was Harry Anderson

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #513 on: May 23, 2018, 09:21:07 PM »
+4
I admit I've put books in the wrong section as a joke but it was homeopathy and I was like 14.

I put The Book of the Subgenius in the religion section, but in my defense I was a fucking faggot at the time.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: May 24, 2018, 12:28:10 AM »
+5

You can lead a horse to water...

So close to realization. It's almost like women instinctively know you're being a feminist to get pussy and are repelled by it.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables Better dead than red You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: May 24, 2018, 05:04:40 AM »
+5
≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: May 24, 2018, 08:27:09 AM »
+1
He looks like a hapa.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: May 24, 2018, 08:53:54 AM »
He looks like a hapa.
I would say he teenage twink but his eyes closed in the picture make me suspicious  :adam:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:40:39 AM by The Watcher »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: May 24, 2018, 10:44:12 AM »
+10
He looks like a hapa.

*black bmw revs in the distance*

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: May 24, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
+6
He looks like a hapa.
I would say he teenage twink but his eyes closed in the picture make me suspicious  :adam:

I think he just looks like a horse faced white guy with a tan :shrug:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: May 24, 2018, 11:20:18 AM »
He looks like a hapa.

I think he just looks like a horse faced white guy with a tan :shrug:
That too

He looks like a hapa.

*black bmw revs in the distance*

Supreme Gentlemen Thot Patroller 

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #521 on: May 24, 2018, 02:31:27 PM »
+7

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: May 24, 2018, 06:23:59 PM »
+6

I'm surprised there isn't a "So much this!", "Say it louder for the back row!", or "This is important." in the screencap.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #523 on: May 24, 2018, 10:43:31 PM »
+12
I often wonder how these types of people would respond to finding out which racial group is most disproportionally represented in the top 1%.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: May 24, 2018, 10:46:17 PM »
+7