;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 26580 times)

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+14
Preserve? What, you mean like, in a jar?

Bumpin dis because someone on Twitter reminded me that May 17th was the day Mueller was named special counsel.

No no please look elsewhere just another silly pure coincidence

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
+5
OOPS! just a little coinkydink, nothing to see here.

Evidence? Who said anything about evidence? 

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+6
yesterday there were a ton of articles about how the dems were gonna release their own memo, the REAL memo, to compete with 'the' memo

today there are a ton of articles about how the memo is just a conspiracy theory

didn't the democrats used to be better at messaging?
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+15
They've been in full "throw as much shit at the wall in hopes that any of it will stick" since June 2015.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+2
Edit: all ready posted

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:52:14 PM by unprivsplain »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+13

Some background on what a 302 form is:

♦ The FD-302 is an FBI form that is used to document interviews/interrogations. It details questions asked and answers given as well as who was present during the interview.

♦ The FD-1023 is an FBI form that is uses to document meetings between FBI and sources. It does not necessarily discuss what was said. It is also called a CHS Report. (Confidential Human Source).

The 1023 gives extensive detail about the informant and what is to be asked, as well as by whom and where and when.  However, it does not give the informants answers or details of the meeting. That is where the 302 comes in.  The 302 reveals the content of interview, as well as identifies all participants.

The investigative 302s and 1023s would identify people involved on both sides; the informants (sources) and the DOJ/FBI personnel in contact with the sources. This is a critical part of the investigative material needed to understand what was taking place during the FBI investigation.

Essentially this is Strzok admitting that the FBI is selectively withholding the content of interviews they administered - unilaterally deciding that the content doesn't matter, not letting Congress make that decision - and knowing that what they're holding back will come out eventually via Freedom of Information Act requests and when it does that Congress will be pissed.

drip drip drip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
Treehouse seems to have figured out what that above text was in reference to, and it might just be a key piece of evidence.

- On 9/2/2016, the FBI released a 302 summary of the interview with Hillary Clinton and her private email server.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCtfoIo6Rc4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCtfoIo6Rc4</a>

Hillary's answers almost entirely consist of "I don't remember" or "I can't recall," including about her security clearance or if she was briefed on how to handle classified information or Special Access information.

- On 9/10/2016, Strzok texts Page and talks about 'VERY inflammatory things' that were in 302 summaries that were not turned over to Congress and who will be dealing with damage control.

- If true, this vaporizes the narrative that Strzok/Page/others in the FBI were not specifically trying to game the system to exonerate Clinton. It means they were actively withholding evidence to protect her.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
+11
A fucking video with Hilary personally shooting vilerat in the head with bill jerking it in the background could com out and she still wouldn't be touched. Youre delusional if you think anything is gonna happen to her or anyone else. It rocks the boat too much and God fucking forbid the boat gets rocked because those faggots we voted into office might get sick and the oligarchs that control them will need to bring out the mops. Cant have that.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+5
Maybe so, but think of all the things that could never possibly happen that HAD to happen just to get us to this point. I'm not ruling anything out anymore.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
+9
I am. Shit is too comfortable for people to change anything. I've said it before we need a good old fashioned total war for real change. After seeing that Instagram shit I posted about in the feminism thread I am convinced society is beyond repair and we are all fucked. Look up from your phone to see a flash in the distance and then blackness forever. Push the god damn button you pussy ass bitch chink

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isnmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
+8
I am. Shit is too comfortable for people to change anything. I've said it before we need a good old fashioned total war for real change. After seeing that Instagram shit I posted about in the feminism thread I am convinced society is beyond repair and we are all fucked. Look up from your phone to see a flash in the distance and then blackness forever. Push the god damn button you pussy ass bitch chink

Hmm...

Same.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+13
People forget that we're a 40% nonwhite country; this shit goes over the head of most of them and many of them don't even care if they do comprehend because a generation or two ago their ancestors came from areas of the world where it was considered acceptable to kill or torture your political rivals.  The only type of scandal that has any kind of sticking power is sleeping around because it's something browns and blacks could comprehend.  Texts and dossiers goes right over the heads of our New Americans but getting some stank on your hanglow is something that an 80 IQ Somali can (barely) comprehend.

That's why I've been saying that if it doesn't end up with people in handcuffs, nobody is going to give a shit.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+14
Trump has literally everything a man could want in his life. At this point, there are probably two things that get him up in the morning:

- Cementing his legacy as the greatest president of the last 100 years
- Eviscerating and publically humiliating his enemies

If it turns out this conspiracy has a legitimate chain of evidence, he can do both at the same time.

Not to mention that putting Hillary in jail was something he said he was going to do and is, in the grand scheme of things, probably an easier task than shit he's already accomplished or is intending to accomplish while in office. I mean, people can REEE all they want, if this shit is legit he just has to basically sit there and make sure he stays in power and ensure the AG is not a member of clownworld. Then just turn the crank.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 12:26:44 PM by jabba »

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
+7
Treehouse seems to have figured out what that above text was in reference to, and it might just be a key piece of evidence.

- On 9/2/2016, the FBI released a 302 summary of the interview with Hillary Clinton and her private email server.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCtfoIo6Rc4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCtfoIo6Rc4</a>

Hillary's answers almost entirely consist of "I don't remember" or "I can't recall," including about her security clearance or if she was briefed on how to handle classified information or Special Access information.

- On 9/10/2016, Strzok texts Page and talks about 'VERY inflammatory things' that were in 302 summaries that were not turned over to Congress and who will be dealing with damage control.

- If true, this vaporizes the narrative that Strzok/Page/others in the FBI were not specifically trying to game the system to exonerate Clinton. It means they were actively withholding evidence to protect her.

Which kills the "Trump!  obstruction of justice!  REEEEEEEE!" narrative.  No evidence of Trump committing obstruction of justice, but it's clear as day here with FBI, DOJ, and Hillary.
The old saying holds true, whatever a lib accuses you of, they're guilty of it.  So them crying "obstruction of justice!" just meant you had to go look where they did it and it was plainly obvious:  the Hillary Clinton email server investigation.  The good guys get two birds with one stone here:  justification for reopening the Hillary email server investigation and justification for a criminal investigation into the FBI and DOJ bureaucrats. 

The way it's working now is you have the FBI and DOJ conspirators using deception by leaking to the mainstream media.  You know the drill, "according to sources familiar with the matter."  This is how they get to craft their narrative.  The MAGA coalition is using the actual legal process to handle this matter and using social media to apply public pressure.  See Feinstein and Schiff claiming #ReleaseTheMemo was Russian bots, but Twitter showed it was 90%+ American and less than 1% Russians tweeting the hashtag.  This Russian bot narrative is dead.  But the very nature of going through the proper legal process is that it's drip, drip, drip by default.  It takes time, but the drip, drip, drip is about to cause the dam to break.  Deep State stooges are out of ammo and surrounded, no need to rush in.  The drip, drip, drip, keeps chipping away at them and it's all coming in easily digestible bites for the normies.   Seriously, Trump is going to weaponize the boomer with this stuff.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 03:01:46 PM by PUSSY CANCER »
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+6
As long as the entire MSM apparatus with the exception of Fox News refuses to report on any of the vile shit that Hillary or the Democrats have done (because they are basically the propaganda arm of the party) nothing will ever happen.

I join Asip begging for Kim Jong Un to cleanse us with nuclear fire.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+6
You have it backwards. The DNC is the political wing of the MSM Party.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+3
You have it backwards. The DNC is the political wing of the MSM Party.
They're more of a pushmepullyou arrangement, really.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+10
Yet another interesting

C O I N C I D E N C E

regarding the whole thing

- Mike Flynn pled out to 'making false statement to the FBI' officially on 12/2/2017.

- The judge assigned to that case/plea, Rudolph Contreras, 'was recused from the case just five days later on 12/7/2017.

- What could have happened to show a conflict of interest in the case - and if that conflict existed on 12/7, why wouldn't it have existed on 12/2 or before?

- Well, guess what happened on 12/7... Congress demanded that the FBI turn over all FISA-702 applications.

- Judge Contreras, as it turns out, has been a FISA Court judge from May of 2016. Could he have been *the* FISA judge that approved the FISA-702s regarding Trump?

- This leads to more questions and COINCIDENCES. Were the FISA-702s used by the Mueller team against Flynn? How does a 702 get approved, who grants it, and what are the ethics rules regarding trial judges for cases that result from 702s? What happens if the FBI lies to the FISA judge to get surveillance they shouldn't have, and then have the accused stand before that same judge?

- If any of this is true, the judge should recuse. But if it's true, they'd have had the same conflict from day 1, and not something where a judge could preside over the first hearing, then recuse five days later, right?

I'm entirely convinced that all of the Mueller charges will be thrown out by the end of this (or Trump will pardon everyone) since all of it is fruit of the poisoned tree.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+11
Happening status: Potentally, it's.

Top FBI official Andrew McCabe has been "removed" from his post as deputy director, Fox News is told, leaving the bureau after months of conflict-of-interest complaints from Republicans including President Trump.

A source confirmed to Fox News that McCabe is taking terminal leave effectively taking vacation until he reaches his planned retirement in a matter of weeks. As such, he will not be reporting to work at the FBI anymore.

Republicans have questioned McCabes ties to the Democratic Party, considering his wife ran as a Democrat for a Virginia Senate seat in 2015 and got financial help from a group tied to Clinton family ally Terry McAuliffe.

Andy McCabe is (well, was) the deputy director of the FBI and believed to be the "Andy" in the 'insurance policy' text between Strzok and Page. This firing is believed to have been Director Wray's call - which is strange since the media was telling us that Page had so much trust in McCabe that he told Trump that if Trump fired McCabe, Page would resign?  HMM HOW WEIRD

A potential timeline of the last 24 hours:

Sunday night: Director Wray goes to Capitol Hill and reads the memo, along with other members of the FBI. This is the first time the FBI has been allowed to view the memo since it was created a week or so ago.

Monday morning: The first leaks from the memo appear in the New York Times, saying that Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein continued to spy on Carter Page even after Trump was inaugurated.

Monday afternoon: McCabe is placed on 'terminal leave' from the FBI, believed to be at Wray's orders.

Monday, ~5PM Eastern time: House Intel Committee scheduled to meet, with vote to make memo public possible.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+7
And prom the state of the union is tomorrow!

:popcorn:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+6
Fucking piece of shit McCabe getting to take a paid vacation before he retires with full benefits after all this goddamn bullshit he pulled. Fucking lock him up.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
+5
Fucking piece of shit McCabe getting to take a paid vacation before he retires with full benefits after all this goddamn bullshit he pulled. Fucking lock him up.

Also, his inevitable book deal and Colbert appearances.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+8
Okay, so as soon as the FBI sees the memo, the New York Times gets it leaked to them?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+9
When can we bring back public burnings? Hangings are too humane for these traitors.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
+4
Okay, so as soon as the FBI sees the memo, the New York Times gets it leaked to them?

Then they decided it isn't news worthy and don't report it.