;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 29562 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/fbi-agents-congress-subpoenas/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=site-share

Sources: FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureau’s Dirt

Um, I think you mean "Russian FBI Agents"  :alex:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
THE RUSSIA IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
I wouldn't be too surprised if she didn't have as great of a role in the conspiracy other than the known deferment of whether or not to prosecute. Probably a late comer hoping to swoop in and grab a favorable position in the Clinton bus. I'm not 100% convinced Obama is that involved in it either though. That seems like a deflection to take eyes off the deep state since if he was calling the shots it's not a group of rogue agencies.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was intentionally kept a layer or two away from these kinds of dealings, making it impossible to prove that he called any of the shots.  Besides, Obama got whisked into the role of being President anyway and would be surprised if he took any kind of initiative or made any of the decisions himself.  His cadre of Chicago commies knew what needed to be done and Obama wasn't going to care anyway as long as they couldn't trace it back to him and besides, they were operating under the assumption of a uniparty and likely didn't expect any of this to go down the way it did.  It is a longshot at best that anything can be tied to Obama.

I'm still assuming this isn't going to go past "strong condemnations" aka nothing but in the event that some criminal referrals do get made and people actually get arrested, it won't be at the levels of Loretta Lynch or Barack Obama, it will likely be flunkies like Andrew McCabe or other lower level players who will take the hit and end up at a well paid sinecure after they get out of jail.  I guess we'll see what happens.  I hope the reports end up being declassified and made available to the public, which will shatter any kind of bullshit media narrative that they have undoubtedly cooked up if it ends up being as damning as it likely is.

you're not thinking bigly.  here, have a white pill

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Did anyone notice an uptick in John Brennan Twitter attacks AFTER the IG report was allowed to be viewed by people who were instigated in it?  :jesse:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

This is what the brave defenders of Comey and Co. have been reduced to, screenshot below for when he deletes

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I don't know who this Rex nigga is but he clearly struck a nerve, which means he's onto something big.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I don't know who this Rex nigga is but he clearly struck a nerve, which means he's onto something big.

He originally did a lot of long tweetstorms at https://twitter.com/imperator_rex3 and he and Brian Cates @drawandstrike have done a lot of good work and research about Spygate

He switched accounts a few months ago and now uses https://twitter.com/_VachelLindsay_

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
What a weird post by that guy. It was almost like he was trying to intimidate him but what could those people honestly pull up that would matter?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
What a weird post by that guy. It was almost like he was trying to intimidate him but what could those people honestly pull up that would matter?

would it really matter to most employers why hundreds of random people are jamming your phone lines and sending emails about one of your workers and demanding to either boycott you or take action against your business unless you get rid of the problem

for a large percentage of employers they'd take the easy way out and the left knows this

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

would it really matter to most employers why hundreds of random people are jamming your phone lines and sending emails about one of your workers and demanding to either boycott you or take action against your business unless you get rid of the problem

for a large percentage of employers they'd take the easy way out and the left knows this

That's not even what he's threatening, or insinuating. And this guy would have a lot more to lose than some random twitter guy if he actually orchestrated it.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

This is what the brave defenders of Comey and Co. have been reduced to, screenshot below for when he deletes

yessiree, that's a responsible post by a lawyer who specializes in first amendment cases and government accountability!  :lilal:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
There is always more and they are still trying to lowkey threaten doxing and worse on random Twitter users

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I don't know why but it really irritates me when women talk/type like a sassy black woman on social media

I also have no sympathy for this cunt.  There's a reason why "loose lips sink ships" is a thing.  She couldn't shut the fuck up and now she might have exposed something yuge and bigly.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Liberals are all terrible people with a closet full of shameful, horrible, sometimes criminal secrets. Therefore, they assume that *ALL* people are just as equally degenerate. In fact, since you hold wrongthink viewpoints, who knows what kind of depraved things lurk in your pizza parlor basement?

It is utterly unpossible for them to conceive of a human who is not a sexual deviant, money launderer and lowkey traitor behind closed doors.

How could such a threat NOT work?!? :tuss:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Remember you're dealing with incompetent people in high positions.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards

Liberals are all terrible people with a closet full of shameful, horrible, sometimes criminal secrets. Therefore, they assume that *ALL* people are just as equally degenerate. In fact, since you hold wrongthink viewpoints, who knows what kind of depraved things lurk in your pizza parlor basement?

It is utterly unpossible for them to conceive of a human who is not a sexual deviant, money launderer and lowkey traitor behind closed doors.

i'm reminded of the time a bunch of sjws doxxed some 13 year old kid over some innocuous comments over...  i can't remember, honestly, but maybe something about commenting on someone's private life.  they posted a litany of pictures showing him to be pretty normal looking, maybe some childish looking pictures of him with his cat but nothing humiliating, while asking him how he liked having his privacy invaded and being embarrassed.  the kid responded very calmly and consistently that he did not view this as the master stroke they thought; they were free to post those pictures as he'd put them out there, and there was nothing much to see anyway.  very mature for his years and made a bunch of sjws look ridiculous - but i'm going to guess they thought any peek into this kid's personal life would abjectly embarrass him, which i can only gather is a lack of perspective in realising why their lives are embarrassing for anyone to know about.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Are you talking about when Abe got into a fight with a 13 year old on Twitter and kept getting owned? Because that was absolutely hilarious :tom:

Does anyone have that link?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards

i'm reminded of the time a bunch of sjws doxxed some 13 year old kid over some innocuous comments over...  i can't remember, honestly, but maybe something about commenting on someone's private life.  they posted a litany of pictures showing him to be pretty normal looking, maybe some childish looking pictures of him with his cat but nothing humiliating, while asking him how he liked having his privacy invaded and being embarrassed.  the kid responded very calmly and consistently that he did not view this as the master stroke they thought; they were free to post those pictures as he'd put them out there, and there was nothing much to see anyway.  very mature for his years and made a bunch of sjws look ridiculous - but i'm going to guess they thought any peek into this kid's personal life would abjectly embarrass him, which i can only gather is a lack of perspective in realising why their lives are embarrassing for anyone to know about.

Wasn't it some middle-school cafeteria style clueless sex joke which the SJWs equated to LITERAL RAPE?

IIRC you forgot the best part, which is somewhere in the middle where SJW doxxers say something along the lines of "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE RAPED?!" or make some sort of sexual comments, wherein said 13 year old replies with "I am 13"

Edit: Wait, I clicked the link above and now I think I'm getting it confused with the Abe thread.

Fucking clownworld. HEY GUYS! Which SJW backed threat of committing pedophilia are we talking about again? I've lost track.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:14:34 AM by blasting_asshole »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Also what kind of faggot eats french fries with wine, at least have a fucking burger to go with it.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Also what kind of faggot eats french fries with wine, at least have a fucking burger to go with it.

I'm guessing its a YAS SLAY QUEEN move they saw on Broad City.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Whatever happened to that homo Abe? He used to suggest he was a big players in game development or something and it seems like he vanished.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Whatever happened to that homo Abe? He used to suggest he was a big players in game development or something and it seems like he vanished.

Turns out instead of being a big player, he was just another red shirt.

two shows on friday, tipyerwaiters

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards

Turns out instead of being a big player, he was just a wrinkled red shirt.

rofl I have a sig