;

Author Topic: Generation Zyklon Appreciation Thread  (Read 4745 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Generation Zyklon Appreciation Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 09:18:51 AM »
+19

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 02:40:26 PM »
+10

Even the way that tweet/headline is phrased is hilarious. "Questioning African American intelligence", as though we're meant to assume they're all future rocket surgeons and nut spread inventors.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 03:50:39 PM »
+7
nut spread inventors.

Which was invented by the Germans anyway.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 04:03:34 PM »
+8

Last sentence said it was an Asian kid who did it, probably kids of some of the budding Chink families buying their way into the US or maybe Koreans, and probably tiger momed into studying all day erry day to get good marks and frustrated that Jamal and LaQueesha are getting the same grades as him despite the fact they can't string together a sentence that sounds like English or any other intelligible language for that matter.

I always wondered why Asians ever voted Democrat to begin with, they had to realize gimmedats were fundamentally at odds with their way of lives being that they tend to be taxpayers and hard workers.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 05:03:05 PM »
+4
I always wondered why Asians ever voted Democrat to begin with, they had to realize gimmedats were fundamentally at odds with their way of lives being that they tend to be taxpayers and hard workers.
Could be because a lot of asian immigration happened in the latter half of the 20th Century, when the Dems had started to deliberately target minorities for recruitment rather than lynching, while the Repubs remained indifferent at best. If someone says they want to be your friend, and someone else doesn't seem to know or care that you exist, it's natural to align with the former. There might be some movement away from the Dems over the next generation or so as 3rd-gen ABCs and such continue to run into maxed-out quotas for college admissions, but don't underestimate the power of "this is how our family has voted for generations" in a cultural group with a strong emphasis on ancestor-worship.

I suspect that targeted outreach and development of an asian talent pool to draw candidates from for areas with high demographic concentrations could help the Repubs a lot, but I don't expect the idea to ever cross their minds.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 05:39:32 AM »
+5
Could be because a lot of asian immigration happened in the latter half of the 20th Century, when the Dems had started to deliberately target minorities for recruitment rather than lynching, while the Repubs remained indifferent at best. If someone says they want to be your friend, and someone else doesn't seem to know or care that you exist, it's natural to align with the former. There might be some movement away from the Dems over the next generation or so as 3rd-gen ABCs and such continue to run into maxed-out quotas for college admissions, but don't underestimate the power of "this is how our family has voted for generations" in a cultural group with a strong emphasis on ancestor-worship.

All the first generation Chinks I've ever known who grew up in America have been ambivalent if not outright rebellious toward their country's traditions, it's the ones that were born and were kids in the motherland and came over when they were school age that have followed the proud cockroach way.

Yeah, maybe they buy the constant haranguing about white racism without ever seeing it firsthand.  Or maybe they find some comfort in the way the Democrats run government since it more closely resembles the tyrant regime they're used to seeing.  They're certainly slow in seeing how hard the Dems policies are fucking them considering how non-reliant on gibs they seem to be.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:42:56 AM by OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL) »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 07:57:19 PM »
+12
I figure it comes down to a couple big factors:

- Asians have a long history of collectivism and authoritarianism
- Asians figure that they have a better opportunity working their way and advancing through society with a Democrat in charge than a Republican

"Asians are natural conservatives" is even more of a stretch than "Hispanics are natural conservatives."  Asian boys probably get bullied enough by other non-whites and they realize that if they want to make it in America, it's best to stick to whitey because niggas and vatos are probably going to victimize the azns first before whitey.  Asian girls are universally shitlibs but yet they'll only date white guys, who are overwhelmingly for Trump.  Thanks to multiculturalism, America is starting to be like prison: you stick with your own or at least stick with those who won't shiv you and leave you for dead because you looked at them funny.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 08:24:44 PM »
+5
"Asians are natural conservatives" is even more of a stretch than "Hispanics are natural conservatives."

I don't see how those statements are related at all - indio Hispanics are trash who only work until they can get enough kids to afford their shanty through gibs, some whiter Hispanics are definitely conservative.  I've known a couple of whiter Hispanics and they hate niggers so much they make SoSe look like Malcolm X scholars (our own lovable pair included).  indios (the majority that hop over) will definitely fuck niggers by 2nd generation and blend into their culture.  Hispanics aren't conservative in America because we only get their trash now.

Asians don't seem to be big into getting benefits or blanda-ing up period and as you mentioned, tend to get picked on, less sports inclined, etc, yet have been voting Democrat fairly consistently.  I realize most people don't use logic but considering Asians aren't retarded, you'd think at some point they'd figure out where their interests lie.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 08:49:51 PM »
+11
Y'all are talking about Asians like only old Chinese businessmen that still remember Mao and their servant wives are coming over. There are tons of people covered by "Asian" and a lot of them are oriental niggers so if they get over here they'll take up the gibs same as the rest.

As far as young middle class kids go in the progressive stack Asians are essentially Whites so they run in the same social structures that make raging feminists and soyboys. It's really easy for a 2nd-3rd+ generation Asian kid to jump into those circles the second they touch college and sure, Asian chicks date white men but in today's society dating doesn't have to mean much more than fuck buddies. The association of Democrats as the youth group is still sticking just a little until Generation Zyklon graduates High School en masse.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 10:27:49 PM »
+5
"Asians are natural conservatives" is even more of a stretch than "Hispanics are natural conservatives."

I don't see how those statements are related at all - indio Hispanics are trash who only work until they can get enough kids to afford their shanty through gibs, some whiter Hispanics are definitely conservative.  I've known a couple of whiter Hispanics and they hate niggers so much they make SoSe look like Malcolm X scholars (our own lovable pair included).  indios (the majority that hop over) will definitely fuck niggers by 2nd generation and blend into their culture.  Hispanics aren't conservative in America because we only get their trash now.

Asians don't seem to be big into getting benefits or blanda-ing up period and as you mentioned, tend to get picked on, less sports inclined, etc, yet have been voting Democrat fairly consistently.  I realize most people don't use logic but considering Asians aren't retarded, you'd think at some point they'd figure out where their interests lie.

Just because they might be conservative doesn't mean that they will vote Republican.  There's not much in the Republican platform that would appeal to Asians, especially now that Democrats have fully embraced neoliberalism.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 03:41:17 PM »
+9
I think you're overselling Gen Z, it's still mostly white kids that are conservative, hispanic and blacks are the same demographics as previous generations.

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 04:13:36 PM »
+11

crossposting from the blacks thread:

Student Who Tried To Connect IQs To Race Is Now Under Investigation

C.K. McClatchy High School in Sacramento, Calif. is investigating an unnamed student for a science project in which he tested the IQ for teenagers of various races, postulating that test results explained the representation of different races in a high-caliber magnet program, reported the Los Angeles Times.

The student exhibited his project earlier in February, but the school took it down after two days.

“Yes, we’ll respect freedom of speech. But we will also uphold our duty to limit speech that is likely to cause disruption to our students,”  said Jorge Aguilar, superintendent of Sacramento City Unified School District, according to LA Times. “No student should ever be made to feel that their race has anything to do with their ability to succeed.”
“I think that a lot of people, especially of color, are really hurt and upset by this,” :rolleyes: (I guess its official Asians aren't POCs anymore) said Chrysanthe Vidal, a black student at the school who is a member of the elite Humanities and International Studies Program to which the student under investigation also belonged.

“HISP students are themselves as diverse as the topics and subjects they study in school,” reads the program description. Out of 500 students in the program, a dozen are black, 80 are Latino, and approximately 100 are Asian.

If this recent group of kids really are the shitlord generation they are going to have to deal with a constant stream of this type of shit. Luckily kids hate being told what to do and have an inclination to rebel so if anything this will have the opposite of its intended effect and make them go even farther in the other direction.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2018, 09:20:54 PM »
Yes, the children of Millenials will surely rebel and grow up fash, creating the racist 4th Reich. :rolleyes:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 09:42:54 PM »
+27
Yes, the children of Millenials will surely rebel and grow up fash, creating the racist 4th Reich. :rolleyes:

Yes, the children of the Silent Generation will surely rebel and grow up hippie, creating a dead gay modern United States. :rolleyes:
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 09:44:01 PM »
+5
Smearing shit on the Mona Lisa is easier than cleaning it off.  :jesse:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 06:13:54 AM »
+1

Yes, the children of the Silent Generation will surely rebel and grow up hippie, creating a dead gay modern United States. :rolleyes:

It's a lot easier for kids to grow up and rebel more liberal than conservative. It does happen, like with the fundie college students that Islamified Iran. But I think you need to separate reality from your fantasies.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Generation Identitaire You can't know! Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 06:17:22 AM »
+20
Yes, everyone knows pendulums only swing one way.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 06:52:29 AM »
+17

It's a lot easier for kids to grow up and rebel more liberal than conservative. It does happen, like with the fundie college students that Islamified Iran. But I think you need to separate reality from your fantasies.

Get out of 1992. Liberalism hasn’t been counterculture for a long time.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 06:53:19 AM »
+23
I wonder if Dog O Tron's estrogenic nihilism is rooted in defeatism or the hope that kids become even more degenerate and will buy more shoes? :adam:

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2018, 07:30:01 AM »
+15

It doesn't have to be the fourth Reich,  how about we revert to looking out for own people and national interests?

Or maybe stop allowing insane parents to put their sons in dresses and mutilate them with hormones.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 08:11:48 AM »
+22
Oh looks like it's fag o'clock in the zog-o household again.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot United Statesian You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 09:36:44 AM »
+11
Oh looks like it's fag o'clock in the zog-o household again.

Seems cyclical, like he’s on the rag

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2018, 12:02:41 PM »
+11

Yeah man, you're right, it's not like "Reactionary" is an established political term or anything.