;

Author Topic: Generation Zyklon Appreciation Thread  (Read 7315 times)

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
Re: Generation Zyklon Appreciation Thread
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2018, 08:39:24 PM »
+5
Cross posting from the soccer slapfight: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/14/sports/world-cup/soccer-youth-decline.html

Generation Zyklon doesn’t like soccer

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2018, 06:18:12 AM »
Cross posting from the soccer slapfight: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/14/sports/world-cup/soccer-youth-decline.html

Generation Zyklon doesn’t like soccer

.. in America. It's doing fine everywhere else.

Also, some interesting bits from the article:

The exodus of players in youth leagues has drawn recriminations over clubs and leagues that have pushed and profited from a “pay-for-play” model that has turned off parents and kept out talent from poorer, underserved communities.

“That obviously alienates so many communities, including Hispanic communities, the black communities, the rural communities and underrepresented communities. Soccer, right now, has become a rich, white-kid sport.”

Ahem...

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2018, 08:20:54 AM »
+1
If you read that soccer article, it's because your Based Fascist Gen Z is a bunch of fatties playing vidya.

Parents sure aren't gonna encourage their kids to play football in the CURRENT YEARn with the CTE stuff in the news. Baseball is slightly up, but that's probably not going to have a national rennassance in interest at the pro level anytome soon. Basketball is up, so I guess you can look forward to niggerball being the dominant US sport.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2018, 09:18:14 AM »
+12
“My family would not have been able to afford to put me in soccer if I was a young kid today,” Hope Solo, the former goalkeeper of the 2015 Women’s World Cup championship team, said at a conference in New York last month. “That obviously alienates so many communities, including Hispanic communities, the black communities, the rural communities and underrepresented communities. Soccer, right now, has become a rich, white-kid sport.”

:rolleyes:

Hope Solo obviously needs to stick with taking selfies of her roast beef vag.

Rich white-kids ain't doing shit outside these days.
Soyboy and feminization culture is what's causing a decline in sports amongst white people.
Even as the media constantly derides "frat culture" and "toxic masculinity" they still have to find a way to blame YT.
The double-think is unreal.

Yes brown Latinos are still very much playing soccer here and Blacks are still playing basketball. Most brown and black families can't afford an excess of electronic gizmos even with gibs, and black and brown mothers don't want their kids in the house (since they would have to actually look and clean after them) so they are still very much outside FAR more than white, especially rich, kids.

Hell at my University, browns are all over the fields every single weekend playing soccer and it doesn't cost them a damn thing.
Only a special kind of beta-fag idiot would believe you HAVE to pay $200 to join a league to play a fucking sport--especially SOCCER which is popular worldwide BECAUSE you can play it with just two posts and a ball.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2018, 12:03:50 PM »
+11
I wonder if some of these pricks are the same ones who used to smugly tell people that soccer is superior to baseball and football because it's cheap due to lack of equipment...
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands United Statesian old The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2018, 03:21:49 PM »
+8
“My family would not have been able to afford to put me in soccer if I was a young kid today,” Hope Solo, the former goalkeeper of the 2015 Women’s World Cup championship team, said at a conference in New York last month. “That obviously alienates so many communities, including Hispanic communities, the black communities, the rural communities and underrepresented communities. Soccer, right now, has become a rich, white-kid sport.”

Maybe her family should have worried less about her soccer and more about not raising a coalburner.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2018, 07:52:20 PM »
+15

Maybe her family should have worried less about her soccer and more about not raising a coalburner.

Q: What do soccer and being a coal burner have in common?

A: Both involve trying to prevent a bunch of africans from kicking the shit out of a small white and black object.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2018, 10:14:17 PM »
+10
Strange, I'm pretty sure the only people buying soccer jerseys in the USA are browns. If you can afford a $95 Real Madrid shirt, you can afford a soccer ball.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2018, 12:29:30 PM »

A: Both involve trying to prevent a bunch of africans from kicking the shit out of a small white and black object.

Not a bad joke, but... couldn't you say the same thing about American football?

I remember vaguely that over half of players in NFL are black.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2018, 12:40:13 PM »
+2

There might be fewer black kickers than black quarterbacks.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2018, 10:20:22 PM »
+2

What part of a football is black?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2018, 03:14:55 AM »
What part of a football is black?

Oh shit you really got me now. That totally changes everything.

- Jordin Kare

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2018, 09:44:28 AM »
+2
Football is still a great sport.  Especially the college version. 

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2018, 11:33:38 AM »
+5
Someone please start a generic sportsball argument tread. TIA.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2018, 03:02:40 PM »
+3

It would be just me vs everyone else here because none of the other euro posters are dumb enough to engage in football vs soccer arguments with a bunch of AmeriKKKans.

- Jordin Kare

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2018, 11:34:32 AM »
+4
If you read that soccer article, it's because your Based Fascist Gen Z is a bunch of fatties playing vidya.

Parents sure aren't gonna encourage their kids to play football in the CURRENT YEARn with the CTE stuff in the news. Baseball is slightly up, but that's probably not going to have a national rennassance in interest at the pro level anytome soon. Basketball is up, so I guess you can look forward to niggerball being the dominant US sport.

img-gorilla evolve into wideset black man running on all fours with football who starts to get skinny, taller, and stand upright while the handegg turns into basketball

Now they are ready to learn that hitting is a bad thing that is against the rules. No need for little tiny flags to distract them when a penalty occurs the refs can use verbal commands on these ones!

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2018, 04:58:08 PM »
A hockey puck is technically a ball according to the rules. A ball does not have to be spherical in order to be considered a ball because look at the shape of a football. So therefore a hockey puck is a ball.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2018, 11:21:43 AM »
+8
Steve Kang as you might know won by about 3% last week thanks to various ((donors)) jumping in at the last minute to try to disrupt the election.  So is that it?  Is Steve Kang destined to get washed out due to deebly goncerned centrists?  Found on The Audacious Epigone (great site), Gen Z Iowa students voted in a straw poll to see who they would elect:

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/government/republicans-sweep-iowa-youth-straw-poll-20181030

King's district is the fourth one.  It's also important to note that they voted for Republicans at far greater margins than the midterm election results.  So more proof that Generation Z whites are breaking more to the right than shitlibs were banking on.  Guess it's time to flood the border with more illegals.

At Kennedy High School — which is in Iowa’s first district — 17-year-old student Cassie Lehmann kept score on her classroom’s white board as her peers tallied ballots.

A Democrat, she was disappointed by the results — her high school classmates favored incumbent Reynolds for governor by seven votes, and Finkenauer narrowly won with a one-vote margin out of 925 total votes.

“This is surprising because high school kids are, typically, more likely to vote Democrat,” government teacher Adrian Evans told the class. “That’s not what we’re seeing here.”

Haley Hager — state youth director for NextGen America, a nonprofit focused on increasing young voter turnout for Democrats — said, despite the straw poll’s results, many young people “are fired up like never before to vote for progressives.”

“We know that, after talking about the candidates’ stances on college affordability and health care, young voters support candidates like Fred Hubbell, Abby Finkenauer, and Cindy Axne,” Haley said in a statement.

Tuesday’s results weren’t what Lehmann and some of her Kennedy classmates hope to see on Nov. 6 either, which comes just a day after Lehmann’s birthday.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2018, 01:34:56 PM »
+7
Gen Zyklon does give me some hope for the future, but will they survive college indoctrination?

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2018, 06:38:13 PM »
+6
Gen Zyklon does give me some hope for the future, but will they survive college indoctrination?

A counter to this is that the indoctrination in schools is every bit as frequent as it is in college.  If kids can make it through 13 years of subversion, they should be able to last another 4 years too.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2018, 07:33:40 PM »
+7

A counter to this is that the indoctrination in schools is every bit as frequent as it is in college.  If kids can make it through 13 years of subversion, they should be able to last another 4 years too.
I'm not going to refute this; public school is cancer. Still, they really ramp it up in college. Even a lot of Christian colleges aren't all that Christian these days.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2018, 09:35:57 PM »
+4
Steve Kang as you might know won by about 3% last week thanks to various ((donors)) jumping in at the last minute to try to disrupt the election.  So is that it?  Is Steve Kang destined to get washed out due to deebly goncerned centrists?  Found on The Audacious Epigone (great site), Gen Z Iowa students voted in a straw poll to see who they would elect:

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/government/republicans-sweep-iowa-youth-straw-poll-20181030

King's district is the fourth one.  It's also important to note that they voted for Republicans at far greater margins than the midterm election results.  So more proof that Generation Z whites are breaking more to the right than shitlibs were banking on.  Guess it's time to flood the border with more illegals.

At Kennedy High School — which is in Iowa’s first district — 17-year-old student Cassie Lehmann kept score on her classroom’s white board as her peers tallied ballots.

A Democrat, she was disappointed by the results — her high school classmates favored incumbent Reynolds for governor by seven votes, and Finkenauer narrowly won with a one-vote margin out of 925 total votes.

“This is surprising because high school kids are, typically, more likely to vote Democrat,” government teacher Adrian Evans told the class. “That’s not what we’re seeing here.”

Haley Hager — state youth director for NextGen America, a nonprofit focused on increasing young voter turnout for Democrats — said, despite the straw poll’s results, many young people “are fired up like never before to vote for progressives.”

“We know that, after talking about the candidates’ stances on college affordability and health care, young voters support candidates like Fred Hubbell, Abby Finkenauer, and Cindy Axne,” Haley said in a statement.

Tuesday’s results weren’t what Lehmann and some of her Kennedy classmates hope to see on Nov. 6 either, which comes just a day after Lehmann’s birthday.

Historically, counting on the youth vote to save you doesn't work out very well.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2018, 10:50:22 AM »
+7
Gen Z is growing up without the stigma of "muh racism" and they will be much more inoculated against academia indoctrination than their Gen Y counterparts.  Millenials are so broken as a generation it's pitiful.