;

Author Topic: This is why you can't have nice things  (Read 3130 times)

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
Re: This is why you can't have nice things
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2018, 04:25:59 PM »
+3
Also, I have nothing against social programs. Despite problems I love our medical system that manages to get a lot done with few resources and I think if you've paid taxes you have the right to expect support at the time of need in your life.

I'm specifically talking about utterly worthless ways to spend money, like Germany or Sweden spends on immigration. There cannot possibly be any positives, it will make everything worse and costs a lot of money. I specifically mentioned Section 8 in the USA because from what little I've read, it's an absolute clusterfuck money drain that solves 0 problems while making everything worse.

You're basically countering your point. Once niggers hit critical mass, any kind of medical system where you give them dem programz will eventually turn all of the once-good medical clinics you currently enjoy into breeding hives for sheboons, where the doctors are trained in little more than the pre-natal care of various pavement ape species.

More than anywhere, we pay the nigger tax in our medical systems.
nah im a
white wow

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: This is why you can't have nice things
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2018, 05:06:48 PM »
+5
You're basically countering your point. Once niggers hit critical mass,

:nigalert: