;

Author Topic: This is why you can't have nice things  (Read 5076 times)

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
Re: This is why you can't have nice things
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2018, 04:25:59 PM »
+4
Also, I have nothing against social programs. Despite problems I love our medical system that manages to get a lot done with few resources and I think if you've paid taxes you have the right to expect support at the time of need in your life.

I'm specifically talking about utterly worthless ways to spend money, like Germany or Sweden spends on immigration. There cannot possibly be any positives, it will make everything worse and costs a lot of money. I specifically mentioned Section 8 in the USA because from what little I've read, it's an absolute clusterfuck money drain that solves 0 problems while making everything worse.

You're basically countering your point. Once niggers hit critical mass, any kind of medical system where you give them dem programz will eventually turn all of the once-good medical clinics you currently enjoy into breeding hives for sheboons, where the doctors are trained in little more than the pre-natal care of various pavement ape species.

More than anywhere, we pay the nigger tax in our medical systems.
nah im a
white wow

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2018, 05:06:48 PM »
+6
You're basically countering your point. Once niggers hit critical mass,

:nigalert:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2018, 05:16:16 AM »
+18
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45709205

A senior scientist who said physics "was invented and built by men" has been suspended with immediate effect from working with the European nuclear research centre Cern.

Prof Alessandro Strumia, of Pisa University, made the comments during a presentation organised by the group.

He said, in comments first reported by the BBC's Pallab Ghosh, that physics was "becoming sexist against men".

Cern said on Monday it was suspending Prof Strumia pending an investigation.

1. Be an actual nuclear scientist.
2. Make a factually correct statement.
3. Get suspended immediately.

:razor:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2018, 10:50:11 AM »
+8
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45709205

A senior scientist who said physics "was invented and built by men" has been suspended with immediate effect from working with the European nuclear research centre Cern.

Prof Alessandro Strumia, of Pisa University, made the comments during a presentation organised by the group.

He said, in comments first reported by the BBC's Pallab Ghosh, that physics was "becoming sexist against men".

Cern said on Monday it was suspending Prof Strumia pending an investigation.

1. Be an actual nuclear scientist.
2. Make a factually correct statement.
3. Get suspended immediately.

:razor:

This is the scary side of SJW. The investigation is to find how he came about this wrongthink. The SJWs have it all mapped out because they figured out people don't randomly adopt one shitlord view. A beta can be forgiven for misspeaking like this as long as it is not an actual breach. If this is the case he will be forgiven after doing 100 slut walks as penance.

They flip out about wrongthink because it is more often a sign that they do not have full control of flow of information within that group. In this case they need to make an example out of him ASAP. Sometimes this is hard because it might mean canceling an an entire research project. That is why they dog pile on it so quickly.

Gas Chamber of Commerce

• Enemy Of The State
  • We're fighting for your business.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2018, 05:11:32 AM »
+9
Niggers and beaners see anything flying up in the sky and think to themselves "That could have been spent on me instead". They don't care about anything but themselves and their own people. I don't think white people should feel any differently towards themselves.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2018, 07:01:38 AM »
+5
"With sign 'Billions for space, pennies for the hungry,' Mrs Matie Grey and her daughter Nell (8, bit by rat), demonstrate at NASA site."

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2018, 07:13:40 AM »
+11
Doesn't look very hungry to me

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2018, 09:02:15 AM »
+7
Did not know transwomyn (esp POC ones who are 8x more likely to be victimized by altright skinheads) went out openly in public in 1969, so brave.

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2018, 09:38:19 AM »
+4
Niggers and beaners see anything flying up in the sky and think to themselves "That could have been spent on me instead". They don't care about anything but themselves and their own people. I don't think white people should feel any differently towards themselves.

perhaps the fat ho could've saved some food for her kid??

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2018, 10:49:29 AM »
+16
Merkel has been hard at work reverting Germany back to a pre-industrial state, that's why she is targeting the auto industry as well as the energy market. Let me tell you right now, right here: Renewable energies are one of the biggest scams in history. They do not work. The cost to keep wind turbines running far exceeds the energy produced, on top of the complete unreliability of it. The same goes for biofuels - The fuel needed to harvest a field of rape is barely enough to power the machines doing the harvesting.

I suspect the whole thing is ultimately about denying first world countries the luxury of reliable cheap energy and gradually reeducating people to accept a third world standard of living. That's also why Green parties like to push the vegetarian/vegan diet angle. Not because they care about the health of people or animals, but because they know eventually meat will become a luxury again that only the elite can afford.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2018, 12:17:54 PM »
+12
The fuel needed to harvest a field of rape is barely enough to power the machines doing the harvesting.

So THAT'S why you guys are importing so many Muslims!
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Inshallah! Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2018, 05:40:35 PM »
+5
Merkel has been hard at work reverting Germany back to a pre-industrial state, that's why she is targeting the auto industry as well as the energy market. Let me tell you right now, right here: Renewable energies are one of the biggest scams in history. They do not work. The cost to keep wind turbines running far exceeds the energy produced, on top of the complete unreliability of it. The same goes for biofuels - The fuel needed to harvest a field of rape is barely enough to power the machines doing the harvesting.

I suspect the whole thing is ultimately about denying first world countries the luxury of reliable cheap energy and gradually reeducating people to accept a third world standard of living. That's also why Green parties like to push the vegetarian/vegan diet angle. Not because they care about the health of people or animals, but because they know eventually meat will become a luxury again that only the elite can afford.

Too true. Field of Rape Culture is one of the foremost problems we face these days and it makes me sick to see people (who are often Field of Rapists themselves) denying its existence.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2018, 05:59:48 PM »
+9

Too true. Field of Rape Culture is one of the foremost problems we face these days and it makes me sick to see people (who are often Field of Rapists themselves) denying its existence.

I work in the Field of Rape selling Rape and Rape Accessories.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2018, 06:28:02 PM »
+6
78 billion on defense lol those were the days

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2018, 11:24:07 AM »
+6

I work in the Field of Rape selling Rape and Rape Accessories.

If you meme it, they will cum.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2018, 11:36:15 AM »
+5

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old Scrooge Bah Jaysus! You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2018, 09:43:44 PM »
+14
Niggers and beaners see anything flying up in the sky and think to themselves "That could have been spent on me instead"

This is the truest fucking thing I have ever read.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
+5
Of course, without the developments of space funding to NASA and DARPA they wouldn't have their precious SAIL FOAMS to screech into at any public venue.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2018, 12:43:07 PM »
+4
They hate space program because they know they are being left behind unless the program complete disregards merit over black skin. Even then space is a dangerous place....  :adam: :stewart: :facepalm:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2018, 01:12:24 PM »
+7
They hate space program because they know they are being left behind unless the program complete disregards merit over black skin. Even then space is a dangerous place....  :adam: :stewart: :facepalm:

Everything black is dangerous

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2018, 01:26:12 PM »
+5

I fully support sending all blacks into space  :geithner:

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2018, 01:34:26 PM »
+7
Remember that Simpsons episode where they put all the smart people on one space ship and the dummies on another that's launched at the sun? We should do that.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout United Statesian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »
+3
Remember that Simpsons episode where they put all the smart people on one space ship and the dummies on another that's launched at the sun? We should do that.
aka the "B" ark

eta: in case you were wondering how we got here the "B" ark landed on Earth

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2018, 10:45:34 PM »
+3

It is actually the one cogent point they have, if ironically. Government space programs are a waste of money and act as welfare institutions for overly educated people too stupid to operate in the private sector. In the early days of NASA when the private sector could cough up the experienced people with enthusiasm for blowing shit up, sure, lots of cool stuff got done.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2018, 02:44:01 AM »
+3
It is actually the one cogent point they have, if ironically. Government space programs are a waste of money and act as welfare institutions for overly educated people too stupid to operate in the private sector. In the early days of NASA when the private sector could cough up the experienced people with enthusiasm for blowing shit up, sure, lots of cool stuff got done.

The SLS program has been such a massive waste of money so far and it will be even worse when the rocket actual reaches it's final design in the late 2020s. They are talking about a billion dollars per launch... unreal. NASA should stick to what they are really good at, and that is science missions. No other organization has the impressive resume in that regard. Leave the rocket-building and manned spaceflight to private industry, because it seems they can deliver much more for less money on a quicker timescale.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare