;

Author Topic: just letting you all know that i'm ok and didn't get shot  (Read 561 times)

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
just letting you all know that i'm ok and didn't get shot
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:05:41 AM »
+6
 :goonbeer:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: just letting you all know that i'm ok and didn't get shot
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:02:50 AM »
+8
someone shot up another gay bar I guess??

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:09:09 AM »
+6
https://www.toacorn.com/articles/benefit-concert-planned-for-families-of-vegas-victims/
The East County’s best-known spot for country music—Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks—will put on a concert later this month to raise funds for locals affected by the Oct. 1 mass shooting in Las Vegas.

some vegas shooting articles with old timestamps

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7989218/las-vegas-route-91-festival-shooting-witness-interview
Route 91 was Nick Champion's fifth festival with a group of like-minded country fans that the 25-year-old met through line dancing at Borderline Bar & Grill, a country bar near his hometown of Thousand Oaks, California.

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/2017/10/02/ventura-county-residents-recount-terror-and-disbelief-during-las-vegas-shooting/723946001/
Lipka was among a group of about 30 people who frequent Borderline Bar and Grill, a country western club in Thousand Oaks, and attended the concert. The concertgoers took separate trips to Las Vegas and Lipka said all had been accounted for and safe.

"Some inside Borderline bar survived Las Vegas mass shooting, friends say"
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-borderline-mass-shooting-scene-20181108-story.html

in a cosmic coincidence california resident david hogg was at the scene. i have such a hard time believing anyone believes this shit lmao.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:25:59 AM by daddys cummies »
nah im a
white wow

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:19:39 AM »
+8
They stopped using those stoops when people started turning on the victims of the shootings. I've never seen public sympathy for a group of survivors disappear quicker than that school shooting because of david camera hogg

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 09:38:23 AM »
+5
Our thoughts and prayers are with you , Tuss. Link your GoFundMe so we can contribute.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:49:47 AM »
+6
Cue the "Here's why *insert white flyover state here* Needs More Gun Control" articles.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 10:00:44 AM »
+5
Stay safe everyone

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 12:56:34 PM »
+5
How much do you get paid to be a crisis actor these days?
His name was Harry Anderson

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 01:34:09 PM »
+5
They stopped using those stoops when people started turning on the victims of the shootings. I've never seen public sympathy for a group of survivors disappear quicker than that school shooting because of david camera hogg

I think what also really hurt the gun control movement too is how they focus so much on the "Mom's against guns" narrative when it reality it's more like Grandmas against Guns. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 06:43:58 PM »
+4
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 07:47:42 PM »
+4
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 08:09:43 AM »
+3
How much do you get paid to be a crisis actor these days?

do they still put out craigslist ads in the same city the week before like they used to or is that not a thing anymore?
nah im a
white wow