;

Author Topic: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk  (Read 7334 times)

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2018, 05:59:52 PM »
+7
delta airlines banned pitbulls today, big victory boys http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-delta-pit-bull-ban-20180622-story.html

The bite happened during the boarding process for Delta flight 295 from Atlanta to Narita, Japan, the airline said.

> Atlanta
> pit bull
> :tyrone: ?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2018, 06:20:46 PM »
+10
delta airlines banned pitbulls today, big victory boys http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-delta-pit-bull-ban-20180622-story.html

ffs, airplanes are the ONE place babies should be killed. . .

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • The mystery of the missing muffins
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2018, 08:15:53 PM »
+4

Don't worry, babies can still get trampled.

The airline will make an exception for miniature horses that have trained as service animals.
:tuss:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • The mystery of the missing muffins
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2018, 04:39:00 PM »
A spa day is a great way to relax in between eating entire daycare centers:   https://imgur.com/gallery/hDP1ho8

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2018, 04:59:13 PM »
+2

The airline will make an exception for miniature horses that have trained as service animals.
Those miniature horses are around the size of a medium sized dog.

They're very small and will play with dogs and other animals. The horses will even learn how to fetch and retrieve.

They're less of a hassle to own than Goats. Mostly because goats will jump around everywhere and get into shit.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: June 24, 2018, 12:29:26 PM »
+11

Those miniature horses are around the size of a medium sized dog.

They're very small and will play with dogs and other animals. The horses will even learn how to fetch and retrieve.

They're less of a hassle to own than Goats. Mostly because goats will jump around everywhere and get into shit.

So I usually read SS on my phone and zoomed in while reading a post I can't see who the poster is. Over the years I've come to recognize the writing style of the regular shitposters here and usually have some idea of who the poster is before looking. But without fail I always know an atop post when I see it. You're one of a kind, atop.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2018, 09:12:08 AM »
+10
https://www.koco.com/article/crews-responding-to-dog-attack-involving-multiple-children-at-okc-elementary-school/25226867

Another day, another school mass chewing.

Fire officials said 28 children in 3rd and 4th grades and three teachers were in the playground when a dog, described as a brown and white pit bull, became loose and began attacking the children.

Officials with the school district said the dog made it into the hallway and was tackled by a teacher.

School officials said a total of 12 children suffered injuries, and that none of the injuries were critical. Five children were taken by ambulances to local hospitals, while seven were taken by their parents' personal vehicles.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2018, 09:22:30 AM »
+11
As a nation we need some common sense laws governing the existence and private ownership of high tooth capacity dogs.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2018, 02:13:51 PM »
+12
NOBODY NEEDS NIGGER-GRADE ASSAULT DOGS

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Grenouille You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2019, 05:43:58 AM »
+8
I take exception to anti-pit being conflated as anti-dog or anti-pet, as it is in the thread title. It's partly because I love dogs that I intensely dislike deliberately bred through intensive multigenerational culls murder machines, aka pitbulls.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: January 19, 2019, 06:52:55 PM »
+8
per-capita statistics is a racist tool created by golden retrievers to make pitbulls, the nanny dog, look more violent