;

Author Topic: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz  (Read 19881 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2018, 06:39:52 PM »
+13
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2018, 09:12:57 PM »
+2
The car girls will either just become full blown prostitutes or marry a rich guy if you take away their excuse-to-travel jobs.
I forgot I opened this thread went back to it and misread that as "Cat girls." Got me excited for a moment  :myecred:
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2018, 11:11:18 AM »
+11

Nice to see Smirnoff hiring a spokeshorse for it's ad ad campaign

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: March 10, 2018, 07:45:35 PM »
+4

Nice to see Smirnoff hiring a spokeshorse for it's ad ad campaign

Maybe the guy in charge of that decision was enjoying a little too much of their own product.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2018, 08:42:56 PM »
+1
phrasing it "men artists" really irritates me
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2018, 12:27:51 AM »
+10
Gender equality ads for cheap swill.  What a fucking world.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2018, 01:41:21 AM »
+7
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2018, 01:49:43 AM »
+10
That's got to be a dude.
  :clint2:

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2018, 10:25:09 AM »
+18
oh thank god a dating app has finally spoken out about this tragedy; even though its 3 weeks late, this will be what changes things  :rolleyes:

Swipe left on HORRIFYING DEATH WEAPONS and right on SENSIBLE DISARMAMENT AND TRUSTING YOUR BETTERS IN GOVERNMENT (but not trump).
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2018, 08:08:02 AM »
+19
http://fortune.com/2018/03/27/microsoft-bans-offensive-language-xbox-skype-privacy/

Privacy experts are sounding an alarm over changes to Microsoft’s service agreement, saying it’s filled with vague terms and gives the company the right to review your content without your consent.

The update, which goes into effect May 1, prohibits users from using the services to “publicly display or share inappropriate content or material” including “offensive language” and nudity.

Civil rights activist Jonathan Corbett notes the ambiguity of the term “offensive language,” as that definition varies from person to person. It’s worth noting that trash-talking is a regular occurrence among Xbox Live players.

“If I call someone a mean name in Xbox Live, not only will they cancel my account, but also confiscate any funds I’ve deposited in my account?,” he asks.

Additionally, he notes, couples who engage in sexy video chats when they’re separated could not only be banned, but monitored by the tech giant as the new rules specify “when investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Microsoft reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue.”

“In 2018, when anyone can be offended by anything, these terms allow Microsoft staff to play unrestrained censor if and when they choose,” says Corbett. ” What’s also clear is that they reserve the right to go through your private data, and these terms seem to pretty clearly allow them to watch and listen to your Skype calls, so long as they are ‘investigating’ something. The terms don’t appear to require any complaint to be filed against you—just that an employee deciding that they want to investigate.”

Microsoft did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

On a good note, shit like this is the final nail in the coffin for lolbertarianism.  Not that I know anyone who takes it seriously these days.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2018, 09:05:31 AM »
+7
Skype is being absolutely fucked to the ground. Version 8 is horrible on every platform. It looks like sort of a cross between the old MSN Messenger and Snapchat. Once they force version 7 users to upgrade, I'm done with it. The only problem is that there isn't a simple alternative to Skype yet. I'm most concerned about work-related stuff. Discord and Teamspeak are nice but for business use.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2018, 07:36:59 PM »
+15
Funny how "privacy experts" didn't "sound the alarm" over Google literally giving itself the right to publicly release/publish literally anything you do on Google or across any of its Services.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2018, 12:43:20 AM »
+4
Skype is being absolutely fucked to the ground. Version 8 is horrible on every platform. It looks like sort of a cross between the old MSN Messenger and Snapchat. Once they force version 7 users to upgrade, I'm done with it. The only problem is that there isn't a simple alternative to Skype yet. I'm most concerned about work-related stuff. Discord and Teamspeak are nice but for business use.

Since OC, Lync and now Skype client, there isn't a way to make a new inbound message window pop up on top of other windows without a 3rd party app.  :colbert: :rolleyes:

ringer

• Domestic Threat
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2018, 10:39:54 PM »
+14
Easter is the most important Christian holiday, as it commemorates the resurrection of Christ. With that in mind, Google celebrated today with the following doodle:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2018, 07:43:40 AM »
+14
Eh, at least they didn't try to have a nigger Jesus in there or something.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2018, 11:26:05 AM »
+8
Eh, at least they didn't try to have a nigger Jesus in there or something.

Naw that was the brownwashed Jesus Christ Superstar braodcast on NBC last night. I saw 2 seconds of it and turned it off.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »
+19
old but I just saw it:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2018, 03:24:57 PM »
+11
old but I just saw it:
6 guys 1 woman, all white  :stewart:

Keep diversity where it belongs... in fantasy land.
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2018, 07:04:52 PM »
+8
old but I just saw it:

I remember when this happened, and I always enjoyed that there are layers to it. Not only did they diversify the people responsible, the only white guy has most of his offensive skin covered by a giant beard and problem glasses.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2018, 07:30:14 PM »
+2
Goygle?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2018, 12:15:15 AM »
+9
old but I just saw it:

I remember when this happened, and I always enjoyed that there are layers to it. Not only did they diversify the people responsible, the only white guy has most of his offensive skin covered by a giant beard and problem glasses.

You're also missing the obvious one, July 4th, can't think of anything else worth memorializing on that day, nope, nosiree

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Orthodox Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier old
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: April 09, 2018, 08:29:19 PM »
+4
https://westernoutlands.com

These guys had some shirts I wanted but they keep getting nuked.  Used to be “right wing death squad” which likely gave them trouble, but western outlands seems like a harmless enough name.  None of their products were what I would categorize as over the top - definitely right wing though.

Anyone know who they are or where they went now?  Or maybe they are some 3 letter agency honeypot :v

In any case it’s odd seeing the slow elimination of anything not in conformity with the mainstream

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Orthodox Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier old
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2018, 04:38:28 PM »
+7
Has anyone used 2nd Vote?  2ndvote.com -  It scores companies based on their corporate political activities.  I have been wanting such a thing for months now and this is the only site I have found that does that. 

Is anyone aware of other, maybe better sites?  This one isn’t totally complete (it does not mention Academy sports refusal to display scary rifles) but it has a lot.