;

Author Topic: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz  (Read 23466 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz
« Reply #400 on: October 14, 2018, 05:44:41 AM »
+4
I'm not scrolling through 888,888 tweets. What did he say?

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: October 19, 2018, 02:00:35 PM »
+8
https://io9.gizmodo.com/star-wars-writer-chuck-wendig-claims-marvel-fired-him-f-1829718822

Guess who got fired from Marvel for "vulgar tweets"?

lol at the comments

ITS THE NEONAZIS DOWNVOTING HIS BOOKS BECAUSE HE INCLUDED AN LGBT CHARACTER IN A STORY REEEEEEEEEE

I wish I had a Chick-Fil-A gift certificate for every time a employee created a virtue-signaling event to self-reference later when they were doomed as the epicenter to their termination. Its a fucking classic move

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: October 21, 2018, 01:58:41 AM »
+6
Pic of the Nike CEO, looks like he is part of the pedo vore cult.

The fuck is up with all these kikes posing with weird pedo gore shit.

They are into raping children, eating children, keeping children as slaves, injecting children with hormones to induce puberty early, etc.
Walnut Sauce, q deleted his own drop about it and the first time I heard it was from... well a guy who made some outrageous claims from any pov.

Didn't the Walnut Sauce thing come from Podesta's hacked emails? The same ones that also mentioned Hairless Pizza?  :umberto:
It was the first time I heard the term walnut sauce but the first time I heard of people being harvested for adrenaline glads was from a guy who claimed alien like creatures were living in the center of the earth harvesting it.  :alex:

Wish I could find that video, the guy was famous in various circles. Not saying I believe it or not but this shit is fun.

i hate shit like that because it's basically just dead ends to discourage normies from digging into legitimate things and to gaslight anyone smart enough to question shit into thinking they're turning into a kook. harvesting adrenochrome from fetuses/infants, young blood transfusions, and all that kinda stuff doesn't qualify as conspiracy theory. theres hundreds of frequently cited papers in pubmed and there are even public facing companies selling the treatments. there's associated press articles going back 20 years naming elites receiving these treatments. you could go out and get an infant/fetal blood transfusion for around the cost of a used car today if you wanted to. its not even remotely esoteric, nor debatable if it is occurring on a massive scale, because its done in the open with sanction from our governments and the export figures are public. the only real conspiracy or theory is when people point out that the bleeding edge of life extension research is basically just confirming that there's something more than just edginess and creepiness to the esoteric religious shit they believe surrounding child sacrifice cannibalism and pedophilia. how they figured this shit out before abrahamic religion even existed and how they kept it within their inbred circle of elites for so long is really the only mystery going on.

we must learn about what they openly admit to so that we don't fall into the same trap as the boomers by expecting normalcy from these sickos.
Great post Wow, kill yourself btw

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: October 23, 2018, 12:41:27 PM »
+4
Vogue Responds to Kendall Jenner's Controversial Photo Shoot
Vogue is responding to backlash and accusations of cultural appropriation after publishing photos of Kendall Jenner in an afro hairstyle.
Once again, the Perpetual Outrage Machine is bouncing off its rev limiter over the dumbest shit. She looks like every other white woman with long hair right after they wake up.

Meanwhile, Imaan Hammam (who is not white) is in the same set with her hair straightened. Not a peep.

If blacks really took cultural appropriation seriously, they would go back to eating lion dicks and living in mud huts.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: October 23, 2018, 12:47:23 PM »
+5
Vogue is responding to backlash and accusations of cultural appropriation after publishing photos of Kendall Jenner in an afro hairstyle.
Once again, the Perpetual Outrage Machine is bouncing off its rev limiter over the dumbest shit. She looks like every other white woman with long hair right after they wake up.
What "white" women have you woken up next to?

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #405 on: October 23, 2018, 01:55:09 PM »
+8
Your mom.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #406 on: October 23, 2018, 03:54:28 PM »
+4

Meanwhile, Imaan Hammam (who is not white) is in the same set with her hair straightened. Not a peep.

If blacks really took cultural appropriation seriously, they would go back to eating lion dicks and living in mud huts.

armenians are p much honorary niggers, so there should be nothing wrong with this
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: November 08, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »
+7
Remember how firing toxic males is going to save American businesses? Well about that:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/papa-johns-2018-q3-earnings.html
Papa John's swings to a loss as embattled pizza chain spends millions to repair tarnished image

Papa John's swung to a loss and missed Wall Street earnings forecasts after spending millions of dollars during the third quarter to repair its tarnished image following a nasty public feud with its founder.

The company lost $13 million, or 41 cents a share, during the third quarter, compared with a profit of $21.8 million, or 60 cents a share, during the same period last year, the company said after the market closed Tuesday. After adjusting for certain items, the company earned 20 cents a share while analysts expected 22 cents a share, according to average estimates compiled by Refinitiv.

he company excluded $24.8 million in special charges from its adjusted earnings that included $3.6 million in costs to remove Schnatter's image from its marketing materials and $9.9 million in financial assistance to its franchise owners.

The company generated $364 million in revenue, down 15.7 percent from $431.7 million during the same time last year missing analysts' estimates of $393.7 million.

The company expects to spend between $25 and $35 million in the fourth quarter on financial assistance for its franchisees, marketing, legal fees and the cost of hiring a consultant to audit the culture at Papa John's.

Boy howdy who would have thunk that abruptly firing your founder, CEO and face of your marketing would have financial strings attached?

But hey, all those grateful women and minorities and liberals must be rewarding you for such bold action by buying more pizza, right? RiGhT??!!1

The company also updated its same-store sales forecast. It now expects same-store sales to be down between 6.5 and 8.5 percent for the full year, a smaller range than the 7 to 10 percent decline it had anticipated previously. :tuss:

The last two years have been difficult for Papa John's. Since hitting an all-time high of $90.49 per share in December 2016, its stock has lost nearly half its value on disappointing same-store sales growth that executives blamed on everything from increased competition with other pizza chains to the National Football League's handling of player protests during performances of the national anthem last fall.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_Bh1XWyy8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_Bh1XWyy8</a>

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #408 on: November 08, 2018, 05:22:24 PM »
+4
Real talk, has anyone ever actually come across a layman 401k account holder who has stock in either Domino's or Papa Jon's? Is that actually something people do?

I always just assumed Papa Jon's and Domino's stocks are only touched by high volume trading algorithms, not actual human beings.

I'd love to see the investment committee meeting where the pitch is "Ok guys, I brought lunch. Now, we're all gonna eat this pizza and if we can make it through the rest of the meeting without having to sprint to the bathroom, we're gonna drop %2 of our liquidity in PZZA."
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:31:26 PM by blasting_asshole »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: November 08, 2018, 05:31:57 PM »
+7
Stocks like this only exist because they shit out a dividend. A guarantee half of the failing pension funds in this country are jam packed with Papa Johns, Yum Brands, etc because they crap out a couple dimes for every share four times a year.

EDIT: AND because those crusty old boomers who actually read the prospectus want to see names on their local medium sized town main drag. "80 cents a year per share AND I can point at the sign every time I drive by?!? Up it to 4%!"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: November 08, 2018, 05:34:59 PM »
+2
Real talk, has anyone ever actually come across a layman 401k account holder who has stock in either Domino's or Papa Jon's? Is that actually something people do?

I always just assumed Papa Jon's and Domino's stocks are only touched by high volume trading algorithms, not actual human beings.

I'd love to see the investment committee meeting where the pitch is "Ok guys, I brought lunch. Now, we're all gonna eat this pizza and if we can make it through the rest of the meeting without having to sprint to the bathroom, we're gonna drop %2 of our liquidity in PZZA."

Not with pizzas, but I do own stock in companies I use in my 401k, like CVS and Mcdonalds.  I figure if I shop at a store or use a product enough buy some stock in it in addition to investing in ETF's/mutual funds. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: November 08, 2018, 07:47:25 PM »
+2
I joked about it before, but I think I really was upset they didn't give everyone a free pizza over this because I haven't been back since.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: November 09, 2018, 09:00:19 AM »
+3
Stocks like this only exist because they shit out a dividend. A guarantee half of the failing pension funds in this country are jam packed with Papa Johns, Yum Brands, etc because they crap out a couple dimes for every share four times a year.

EDIT: AND because those crusty old boomers who actually read the prospectus want to see names on their local medium sized town main drag. "80 cents a year per share AND I can point at the sign every time I drive by?!? Up it to 4%!"

BRB my ticker ran out of paper. Gotta put another ribbon in.