;

Author Topic: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz  (Read 23262 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
Re: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2018, 02:30:51 PM »
+10
You sound like you're speaking from experience there, that, and that fact that you're talking about events that will take place so far in the future that humans, if they exist at that time (which they probably won't), will be unrecognizable as human...which is just fucking stupid.

"We might not be even alive at that time, so why bother?"

That is some grade A long-term planning, my neurosyphilis-ridden friend.

It's funny watching you try to be academic when you clearly don't have the capacity for it. Nearly as funny as watching you try to land a sick burn.

Luckily for me, the opinions of retarded faggots on internet message boards isn't exactly at the top of my list of things to be concerned about.

If you're representative of your people, then it's no wonder Estonia is a backwater Russian shithole trying to be European, and your women travel abroad to fuck people like me...

So you claim there are women that travel to other countries just to have sexual intercourse with you?

:rolleyes:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »
+10
Quadruple Nigger is too generous.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »
+8
Space is gay as fuck outside of things we've already mastered like satellites/telescopes/rovers but there's no getting through to the generations of nerds that were jew brainwashed into thinking they could be galactic cowboys if only we'd spend hundreds of trillions of shekels.

How about we spend a tiny fraction of that money to genocide the billions of subhumans in Asia so we don't have to worry about the Earth becoming uninhabitable?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2018, 03:44:32 PM »
+14

It's niggers all the way down.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2018, 03:48:29 PM »
+1
You sound like you're speaking from experience there, that, and that fact that you're talking about events that will take place so far in the future that humans, if they exist at that time (which they probably won't), will be unrecognizable as human...which is just fucking stupid.

"We might not be even alive at that time, so why bother?"

There's no 'might' about it. You may as well start making plans for the heat death of the universe while you're at it.
It's funny watching you try to be academic when you clearly don't have the capacity for it. Nearly as funny as watching you try to land a sick burn.
Luckily for me, the opinions of retarded faggots on internet message boards isn't exactly at the top of my list of things to be concerned about.
You're getting very angry over someone calling out your retarded comments. Looking at the two stars you mentioned, it looks like one of them is actually farther out than first though, and the other is estimated to only increase cratering rate by 5%...
If you're representative of your people, then it's no wonder Estonia is a backwater Russian shithole trying to be European, and your women travel abroad to fuck people like me...

So you claim there are women that travel to other countries just to have sexual intercourse with you?

:rolleyes:
Met plenty of Estonian girls over here, and they have all left to make a better life for themselves. Not one of them has a good thing to say about that little gnat of a country other than 'it's got nice nature'. They are quite critical of Estonian men, labeling them as manchildren, alcoholics, stupid, or just plan cucks. I presume you're all four.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2018, 03:48:48 PM »
+2
A tenth of the money would do nothing in the space race, it would take *tens* of trillions to set up even just a basic structure, maybe more.  I don't think you appreciate how much energy goes into getting a few thousand tons of metal up just out of our gravity.  The idea of taking enough to make some small facilities would be a herculean task, if we devoted half our economy just to it it would take a decade or more at least.

Over a very long period of time. It's not like you have to write a check for 10 trillion just to get the ball rolling. Read more about the various proposals that have been made for Mars colonization, most of them are very reasonable in terms of cost. As for getting into orbit, the price per kg into orbit has been steadily coming down just with better optimized rockets. I hope we will get more advanced methods in the future like beamed propulsion or mass drivers.

Everyone knows getting into space and beyod is expensive. But we must do it, if we want to survive.

Who the fuck says that besides idiots?  And you're basing all this stuff off "hope we will get more advanced methods in the future".  Sounds exactly like retards who think we should all be using solar for energy despite the fact it will be decades minimum before that's even moderately feasible.  Because "eventually oil will run out!"  You know, that's a hell of a lot more of a pressing need than something we will need in thousands of years.

So what is your suggestion? Do nothing because it's dangerous, expensive and complicated? With that kind of mentality you wouldn't have United States. If humankind doesn't expand into space it dies out sooner rather than later. It's not a question of if, but when.

This is another loaded (and thus retarded) question.  "3D printing will eventually let children make guns at home that they can download off the internet, when are we going to regulate it?"  Like anything else, at the proper time when we can make cogent decisions, which is not now. 

On the contrary, we can predict it rather well. Most people think we have hundreds of millions of years, if not a billion years until the photosynthesis stops, the oceans evoporate and the Sun becomes too hot to handle.

250 000 - 450 000 years from know, a star called Hipparcos 85605 might pass as close as 0.13 ly from the Sun. The star's path will mean it will dislodge a fuckton of comets, asteroids and dwarf planets from the Oort cloud and send them towards us to the inner Solar system.

In 1.35 million years, Gliese 710 will pass us by very close (perhaps as close as 0.2 ly), by some calculations close enough to affect Kuiper belt objects and knock them off their orbits in our direction.

What we need by that time is for our eggs not to be all in the same basket (Earth), or alternatively we need a fleet of spacehsips with literal doomsday weapons to fight the oncoming wave of planetary bodies hell-bent on our destruction.

I have to hope you're trolling at this point.  If you're going to think 6 digits of years into the future, the magnetic poles swapping and massive volcanoes destroying agriculture worldwide with pollution are much much more common events, and any of them are still measured in the tens of thousands of years, and neither of them will end all life.  If you honestly buy into any of the colonizing Mars stuff, you need to lay off the Kool-aid.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2018, 03:51:45 PM »
+1
He's just some Star Trek fantasizing nigger who wants to be a space captain on Mars.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2018, 03:54:02 PM »
+12
SpaceX hate is pretty dumb tbh, especially coming from those on the right

I'm torn on Musk - I hate him for Tesla and the nerd worship he gets for that, but I love him for the SpaceX stuff.

His reddit brigade is goddamn annoying, but there's not any other valid criticism about SpaceX imo.

The general criticism, especially from the right, consists of complaining about the amount of r&d funding we have given SpaceX -- somewhere around $400 million total from NASA and $100m from USAF.  This is probably the best investment our govt. has made in recent history.  Its really kind of comical if you think about it.

Falcons 1 & 9 cost somewhere around $400m in r&d, NASA said a comparable rocket designed on its own would have cost $4b in r&d and would have naturally been more expensive per launch (non-reusable).

Falcon Heavy funding came from mostly, if not entirely, non-govt. sources and cost about $500 million.  The rocket costs $95m per launch and it actually works. 

Meanwhile, NASA has spent $12 billion on the Space Launch System's rocket, $24 billion on the overall program so far, and we're still not likely to see a manned mission from it until 2023.  Not to mention the SLS is going to cost at least $2 billion per year once operational for a single annual flight.  This is fucking infuriating.

ULA's Delta IV costs $350m per launch and has 1/3rd the capacity of a Falcon Heavy.  ULA's "response" to Falcon Heavy is the Vulcan, which our govt. has already sunk as much in as it did on SpaceX in total -- Vulcan will have 1/4th the capacity of Falcon Heavy, cost more per launch ($100m+), and already has had 4x Falcon Heavy's r&d spent on it.  And Vulcan isn't expected to make its initial flight until the mid-2020s now  :allears:

We've spent, relatively, almost nothing on SpaceX and in turn we've got a private company the Chinese, European, and our domestic space industry are shitting themselves over.  But dudes are still going to complain about the guy singlehandedly putting us back into space and reaching Mars because they received a small amount of r&d money from the govt (less funding than literally every other relevant competitor).

But who cares about literally wasting tens of billions on slow, inefficient, and less advanced rockets (ULA, NASA SLS) that solely exist because they send money and jobs to certain congressional districts, did you hear we spent $500m on SpaceX?

edit: I mistakenly said NASA spent $400m on Falcon 1 and 9 r&d -- NASA actually $400m for Falcon 1 and 9 and Dragon

For reference, Orion has cost us $12.5 billion since 2005 and will total around $20.4 by when it actually enters service in 2023.  Orion will also cost $1 billion per launch.  SpaceX has spent a couple hundred million on Dragon and it will cost $300 million per launch.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:05:14 PM by POST FRANK »

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2018, 04:03:53 PM »
+5
Yeah let's take people who have made scam companies in the past (like Tesla) and just assume everything is hunky dory when they claim to make technologies 10% as cheap in order to create huge headlines to drive hype.  Oh wait, it's already been done, and a company with a $1 billion dollar market cap went to 0 overnight when it was determined it was complete fraud:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-18/elizabeth-holmes-admits-theranos-technolgy-fraud-restates-voids-years-test-results

Edit, sorry $9 billion market cap.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2018, 04:08:09 PM »
+4
Yeah let's take people who have made scam companies in the past (like Tesla) and just assume everything is hunky dory when they claim to make technologies 10% as cheap in order to create huge headlines to drive hype.  Oh wait, it's already been done, and a company with a $1 billion dollar market cap went to 0 overnight when it was determined it was complete fraud:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-18/elizabeth-holmes-admits-theranos-technolgy-fraud-restates-voids-years-test-results

Are you trying to say that the SpaceX rocket and tesla cars don't exist? Or that the car actually runs on gas and the SpaceX rocket is actually a 30 billion dollar rocket secretly funded by __________?

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2018, 04:09:26 PM »
+5
I mean its just blatantly obvious you're grasping for straws when your sole counterargument is to try and compare the leading space industry company with fucking theranos

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2018, 04:14:00 PM »
+11

It's niggers all the way down.

Crisis on Infinite Niggers
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2018, 04:14:43 PM »
+3

Are you trying to say that the SpaceX rocket and tesla cars don't exist? Or that the car actually runs on gas and the SpaceX rocket is actually a 30 billion dollar rocket secretly funded by __________?

No but I'm saying it's probably a miracle the thing didn't blow up like his first one, which did so because he cut corners:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elon-musk-spacex-rocket-failure-failed-strut/

Musk said the strut in question, one of several aboard the rocket that was purchased from an unidentified vendor, apparently failed well below its design specification, allowing the high-pressure helium bottle it was holding in place to twist away.

And he's making hype about Mars colonization not because it's a remotely good idea (it's not) but because he's addicted to making headlines and he's better at getting investment money than anything else.  So it's a $400 million boondoggle rather than a $4 billion one whoop-de-do, there's still nothing we're getting out of it and it's a piss poor usage of money.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2018, 04:17:18 PM »
+12
LOL @ Theranos.  That clusterfuck should have made much bigger stories than it did.  I'm guessing the media avoided doing so out of embarrassment because until the whole thing collapsed, they couldn't stop sucking her clit about how she was going to be the next Steve Jobs.  Dumb bitch even started wearing a turtleneck.

You know who else at that time they couldn't stop hyping was Marissa Mayer.  Yet another strong womyn CEO who drove a company right into the ground.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »
+3

he's addicted to making headlines
That's all he's really good at, that and shuffling around money and getting bailouts from the taxpayer.
Hyperloop for one is a nice headline, but physically impossible to do in a safe and efficient manner.
The idea of underground roads for his boring company? bullshit. Flamethrowers? Headline shit.
Each new company generates a shit load of cash thanks to headlines, and he funnels it into something else.

He's operating a Ponzi scheme at best.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2018, 04:52:00 PM »
+3
Pashman said to succeed as a player in a global economy, Pittsburgh "must be a place where there's a base of talent that looks and thinks like the world because the world is the customer in today's economy."

pittsburgh "must be" 60% chinese/african/indian to succeed?

it'll actually be kinda interesting to see which companies ride the diversity hire bandwagon into insolvency and which employ faggoty feelgood marketing campaigns to paper over their smart hiring practices
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2018, 04:55:43 PM »
+4
There's no 'might' about it. You may as well start making plans for the heat death of the universe while you're at it.

The events I was talking about are about to take place in a couple of hundred thousand years. The first red dwarf stars will be running out of hydrogen to burn in 800 billion years. You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop talking.

Met plenty of Estonian girls over here, and they have all left to make a better life for themselves. Not one of them has a good thing to say about that little gnat of a country other than 'it's got nice nature'. They are quite critical of Estonian men, labeling them as manchildren, alcoholics, stupid, or just plan cucks. I presume you're all four.

If all those prime virgin Estonian girls are presenting themselves to you, how come you are still going for the cheap whores?

Who the fuck says that besides idiots?  And you're basing all this stuff off "hope we will get more advanced methods in the future".  Sounds exactly like retards who think we should all be using solar for energy despite the fact it will be decades minimum before that's even moderately feasible.  Because "eventually oil will run out!"  You know, that's a hell of a lot more of a pressing need than something we will need in thousands of years.

I know that some people are incapable of long term planning. Solar energy is great, but only around the orbit of Mercury where you get 7x the energy per sqm. You can use it for beamed propulsion, googleblitz BHs etc. On Earth it will always be a marginal source of energy.

I have to hope you're trolling at this point.  If you're going to think 6 digits of years into the future, the magnetic poles swapping and massive volcanoes destroying agriculture worldwide with pollution are much much more common events, and any of them are still measured in the tens of thousands of years, and neither of them will end all life.  If you honestly buy into any of the colonizing Mars stuff, you need to lay off the Kool-aid.

I would rather see that we'd build space habitats and huge solar arrays near the orbit of Mercury, but I will take what I can get.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »
+2
I'm so sick of globalists and liberals in Pittsburgh.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2018, 05:09:59 PM »
+13

No but I'm saying it's probably a miracle the thing didn't blow up like his first one, which did so because he cut corners:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elon-musk-spacex-rocket-failure-failed-strut/

Haha, holy shit, wow.

Falcon 9 has successfully made 47 of 49 attempted launches, which is the second highest success rate of any American rocket currently in use. 

The only rocket with a higher success rate -- the Delta II -- carries at most between 1/10th and 1/4th than Falcon 9 can, costs 1/3rd more than Falcon 9, and is being discontinued this year.

Musk said the strut in question, one of several aboard the rocket that was purchased from an unidentified vendor, apparently failed well below its design specification, allowing the high-pressure helium bottle it was holding in place to twist away.

And he's making hype about Mars colonization not because it's a remotely good idea (it's not) but because he's addicted to making headlines and he's better at getting investment money than anything else.  So it's a $400 million boondoggle rather than a $4 billion one whoop-de-do, there's still nothing we're getting out of it and it's a piss poor usage of money.

We're presently getting an absolute shit ton out of it, unless you think the only conceivable benefit of space flight is "muh mars colonization."

• The US Govt. now only needs to spend $60 million (Falcon 9) or $95m (Falcon Heavy) to launch things weighing >2 tons into space whereas we were previously spending $80 million (Delta II), $80-85 million (Antares) $110 million (Atlas V), $350 million per launch (Delta IV).
  • Lower launch costs = less total cost to the taxpayer, more money to spend on other science missions, or both.
  • Lower launch costs = private sector has cheaper, i.e. greater, access to space (satellites, experiments, etc.) + more incentive to put stuff up there.
  • Lower launch costs = drives domestic and international competition, ergo r&d.
  • Tax money spent on SpaceX, etc. is spent in the US on US r&d and production.  The rocket industry is regulated as a weapons industry, hence it is extremely difficult and costly for SpaceX et al to hire foreigners or carry our production in foreign countries.
  • SpaceX is driving efficiency and cost effectiveness, and killing the European space industry.

SpaceX has literally saved us billions of dollars in the last decade that would have been wasted on SLS or ULA instead. 

Here's an example of how it is currently saving us money:
  • The USAF & NASA have invested ~$500 million into SpaceX over the last decade (not including commercial contracts).
  • The USAF can now chuck twice as much stuff into space for 1/3rd-1/4th less than what it previously cost (Falcon Heavy vs Delta IV/IV Heavy).
  • This is equivalent to a cost savings of $200 to $360 million per launch before factoring in the ability to send twice as much into space on a single rocket.
  • $200 to $360 million savings per launch (likely more along the lines of double that factoring in increased payload capacity).
  • Taking the most conservative saving ($200m per launch), 2.5 launches accounts for the entire investment.
Do one of you wizards have an actual counter to this or just more reeeeeeee

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2018, 05:21:46 PM »
Do you have a source for that?  Not trying to be a faggot, I'm legitimately interested in knowing.  Tesla is still a fucking farce, but if SpaceX works sending up satellites and other stuff then yes fuel savings on that would be huge considering how much we send.  Like I said though I'm skeptical until I see it.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »
+8
Hopefully Elon Musk can find a way for you guys to have these slapfights in space next.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2018, 06:02:25 PM »
i think it's cool that spacex has done a bunch of classified launches and i hope it's because we're sending up satellites with gonad-frying gamma-ray projectors so we can remotely sterilize retards and globalist shills
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2018, 06:35:25 PM »
+5
LMAO at anyone who thinks that we are colonizing Mars this century.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2018, 06:41:46 PM »
+7
Do you have a source for that?  Not trying to be a faggot, I'm legitimately interested in knowing.  Tesla is still a fucking farce, but if SpaceX works sending up satellites and other stuff then yes fuel savings on that would be huge considering how much we send.  Like I said though I'm skeptical until I see it.

Sure.  SpaceX publicly lists its launch costs and payload capacities:
  • Falcon 9 = $62m to carry a maximum 23 metric ton payload to LEO
  • Falcon Heavy = $90m (current price I think is $95m for reusable) to carry a maximum 64 metric ton payload to LEO
  • http://www.spacex.com/about/capabilities

ULA publishes payload capacities + Atlas V launch costs, but not Delta IV launch costs:
  • Delta II, Delta IV Medium (5,2) and Delta IV Medium (5,4) are all being retired later this year.
  • Atlas IV (Falcon 9 Competitor) = $165m to carry a maximum 8.6 metric ton payload to LEO
  • Delta IV (Falcon Heavy Competitor) = $350m to carry a maximum 28.4 metric ton payload to LEO (see tweet below)
  • https://www.rocketbuilder.com/start/configure | https://www.ulalaunch.com/rockets/delta-iv
  • + doesn't account for the billions ULA has received in sub

Here's ULA's CEO tweeting the Delta IV Heavy costs $350 million per launch:

We could launch nearly 3 Falcon 9s for the cost of a single Atlas IV or almost 4 Falcon Heavies for the cost of a single Delta IV.  3 Falcon 9s carry 820% more than a single Atlas IV, 4 Falcon Heavies carry 900% more than a single Delta IV. 

And compare to NASA SLS:

And while NASA has not released per-flight estimates of the expendable SLS rocket's cost, conservative estimates peg it at $1.5 to $2.5 billion per launch. The cost is so high that it effectively precludes more than one to two SLS launches per year.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/12/nasa-is-trying-to-make-the-space-launch-system-rocket-more-affordable/

NASA annually spends about $2.6 billion to develop the SLS rocket and ground launch systems for the massive rocket at Kennedy Space Center. The SLS rocket was originally supposed to launch in 2017, but now the maiden flight of the SLS booster has slipped to 2020. That is understandable; most large aerospace rockets experience delays. However, the cost of a three-year delay is $7.8 billion.

For the sake of argument, consider the costs of this three-year delay against the lift capability NASA could have bought by purchasing Falcon Heavy rockets from SpaceX in 2018, 2019, and 2020. That $7.8 billion equates to 86 launches of the reusable Falcon Heavy or 52 of the expendable version. This provides up to 3,000 tons of lift—the equivalent of eight International Space Stations or one heck of a Moon base. Obviously NASA does not need that many launches, but it could buy several Falcon Heavy rockets a year and have the funds to build meaningful payloads to launch on them.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/02/three-years-of-sls-development-could-buy-86-falcon-heavy-launches/

For reference, the initial SLS rockets will be able to carry, if I'm remembering right, an extra 6-7 metric tons over the Falcon Heavy. 

In other words, Congress has spent $12b on a rocket ($24b program total thus far, $43b estimated final cost) that won't fly for another 21 months and that will have a launch cost 3-4x what SpaceX spent ($500m) developing a nearly equivalent rocket that is available right now for $95m.

:tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 06:48:35 PM by POST FRANK »

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2018, 11:38:12 PM »
+9
lol at selectively ignoring that SpaceX has created re-usable rockets, probably the most important invention since rockets themselves when it comes to commercializing space.

also Tesla is a pretty interesting "scam company", I guess all those cars driving around is part of the long con.

your hate of reddit and government tax money is preventing you from recognizing a rare but true example of genuine American ingenuity and sweat resulting in a massive leap forward for society. SpaceX and Tesla are a lot more than just one person, and they are something Americans should be proud of. also hating Tesla as a way to plant your flag as a global warming skeptic is stupid because if you've ever driven one of their cars you'd know they are ridiculously better designed than any other car in their class and nowadays regularly out perform more and more dick-waving supercars that cost 10x as much. the fact they don't burn fuel is incidental, they are just plain better and more forward-looking vehicles than anything Detroit has been able to shit out over the last 40 years.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:45:26 PM by jabba »