;

Author Topic: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz  (Read 15495 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz
« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »
+11
Dog, do they pay you by the post or by the word count?

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2018, 07:44:22 PM »
+3
Another yuge and bigly factor is that ((lenders)) are actively playing a role in how businesses conduct themselves.  Want a loan?  Better do what we say, goy.

A recent example: https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/06/24/gun-industry-sees-banks-new-threat-2nd-amendment/

“We should all be concerned if banks like yours seek to replace legislators and policy makers and attempt to manage social policy by limiting access to credit,” Crapo wrote to Citigroup’s chief executive.

So jews are telling other jews to fire yet another jew for being pro-pedo which somehow advances the jewish agenda to promote pedophilia and destroy the west which is not a conspiracy but instead shared in-group preference to make money and advance jews who are trying to get revenge for historical treatment of jews since Roman times?

You get it, but ironically.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2018, 08:11:35 PM »
+7
Another yuge and bigly factor is that ((lenders)) are actively playing a role in how businesses conduct themselves.  Want a loan?  Better do what we say, goy.

A recent example: https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/06/24/gun-industry-sees-banks-new-threat-2nd-amendment/

“We should all be concerned if banks like yours seek to replace legislators and policy makers and attempt to manage social policy by limiting access to credit,” Crapo wrote to Citigroup’s chief executive.

So jews are telling other jews to fire yet another jew for being pro-pedo which somehow advances the jewish agenda to promote pedophilia and destroy the west which is not a conspiracy but instead shared in-group preference to make money and advance jews who are trying to get revenge for historical treatment of jews since Roman times?

Not the first time jewz have sold out one of their own.

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2018, 08:48:24 PM »
+7

Not the first time jewz have sold out one of their own.

Jesus was unironically woke on the JQ, so they had to get rid of him.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Fascist Anonymous
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: July 23, 2018, 04:00:16 AM »
+6
Its absolutely disgusting to see bugmen and cuckservatives like Glenn Beck and Erick Erickson writing up apologetics for Hollywood sex perverts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5976133/PICTURED-Hillary-Clinton-having-dinner-Harvey-Weinstein-election-loss.html

And yet, the entire #NeverTrump #MuhDecorum brigade was more than giddy to inflict the curse of Hilldawg upon the world. It's no coincidence they're also very giddy with being apologists for Pedowood as the likes of James Gunn, Michael Ian Black, Dan Harmon etc. are tumbling down like domino pieces.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist You can't know! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: July 23, 2018, 03:03:04 PM »
+2
what's the pedo equivalent of #metoo?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: July 23, 2018, 03:16:20 PM »
+10

#MeGooGoo?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Reeeeeeee

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: July 23, 2018, 07:22:05 PM »
+3
Mental gymnastic social media posts all day. 1st amendment!!!!! Reee no not when someone i don’t like does it reeeeeeeeeeee

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: July 23, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »
+4

When someone over the age of 18 asks you out on a date #MeTwoFormsOfID

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: July 23, 2018, 11:06:15 PM »
+10
https://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/article/Saltgrass-Odessa-waiter-fabricated-racist-note-13098519.php#item-85307-tbla-30

A shocking turn of events in where a regular customer to a restaurant didn't decide to randomly write a racist note instead of a tip after seeing the waiter like 50 times.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #285 on: July 23, 2018, 11:36:00 PM »
+4
The Fable of the Boy Who Cried "RAYCISS!"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #286 on: July 24, 2018, 12:58:47 AM »
+9
Has one of those "message written on the receipt" things ever been real?
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: July 24, 2018, 03:16:47 AM »
+5
https://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/article/Saltgrass-Odessa-waiter-fabricated-racist-note-13098519.php#item-85307-tbla-30

A shocking turn of events in where a regular customer to a restaurant didn't decide to randomly write a racist note instead of a tip after seeing the waiter like 50 times.
Hmmm, who was more likely to have screwed up pluralization in a short sentence: native English speaker, or FOB?

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands The Gentry Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: July 24, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »
+4

None that I'm aware of. Digital receipts will eventually get rid of this shit vector anyway.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: July 24, 2018, 06:27:21 PM »
+11
It's up there with that rash of weird Liberal Victim Fanfiction that made the rounds 4 years ago. Remember when liberal women wrote about right-wing assholes saying total nonsense like "Liberalina is a total bitch who isn't afraid to say what she thinks with her dirty left-wing whore mouth and I'd love to rape some sense into her because she's such a rebel?" Half-assed lies that were self-serving compliments.

Normal People: "I don't like this server so I am not going to tip them."

Fiction of Bigot: "I'm enough of a bigoted asshole to hate this server because of their gender/race/obvious faggotry, but not enough of an asshole to yell at them during the meal. I'm a suave, sneaky, slick asshole who is going to eat the entire meal, not tip, write a mean note on the receipt and leave before I can witness and enjoy the reaction of this subhuman who I'm letting handle all the food I am eating."

Actual Bigot: *gets up and leaves the second the shitskin reaches their table*

Woke Autistic Bigot: *boycotts restaurant because he has been following their twitter antics and knows the owner is a jew*

It's like the bags of sand joke, these folks are lucky enough to have never openly experienced prejudice.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: July 24, 2018, 06:39:00 PM »
+11
It's up there with that rash of weird Liberal Victim Fanfiction that made the rounds 4 years ago. Remember when liberal women wrote about right-wing assholes saying total nonsense like "Liberalina is a total bitch who isn't afraid to say what she thinks with her dirty left-wing whore mouth and I'd love to rape some sense into her because she's such a rebel?" Half-assed lies that were self-serving compliments.

I think "Avoid Being Bitches" and "Tranny Know Your Place" are my favorite fictional bigot messages.

A collective close second are every time some mystery KKK Neo-Nazi is mad enough to graffiti somebody's house or whatever, but not mad enough to use a hard-R "nigger". Everybody knows klansmen prefer "nigga".

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Lithuanian Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: July 24, 2018, 07:14:15 PM »
+10
The fake Nazi hate crime spastikas are my personal favorite.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: July 24, 2018, 08:36:29 PM »
+3

Right up there with all those fake dyke hate crimes.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Something Wonderful TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: July 25, 2018, 11:00:52 AM »
+7
spastikas [sic]

Around here, we call them Friendship Windmills.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: August 10, 2018, 04:39:28 PM »
+10

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: August 10, 2018, 06:10:58 PM »
+8

Mr.Pibb still stands with traditional American values.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: August 10, 2018, 06:18:46 PM »
+6

Mr. Pibb says that about faggots but he wants to send your kids to go die in some israeli-ordered war though.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: August 10, 2018, 07:42:17 PM »
+10

Mr. Pibb says that about faggots but he wants to send your kids to go die in some israeli-ordered war though.

❨❨❨Mr. Pibb❩❩❩

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2018, 07:48:23 PM »
+4
Only Offbrand Russian Discount Store soda is safe to drink now.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: August 10, 2018, 07:59:54 PM »
+2
Only Offbrand Russian Discount Store soda is safe to drink now.
Most drinks leech your vital essences, but those are full of them.