;

Author Topic: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz  (Read 23373 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Lithuanian
    • Awards
Re: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz
« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2018, 04:39:55 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KloaJ1wWWLY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KloaJ1wWWLY</a>

+323 -1.3K

Comments are disabled for this video.

:rock: :swanson: :clint:
-1,301 :facepalm:
http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/24467997/nascar-xfinity-driver-conor-daly-loses-sponsorship
Boy am I glad my father doesn't have a twitter account.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2018, 04:42:43 PM »
+5
I want to google “nigger in the woodpile + Ireland” but alphabet would probably put me on some death list and my kids would be banned from attending university over it.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2018, 07:20:32 PM »
+13
You'd think they wouldn't be celebrating this shit as much on the left after seeing it applied to their side, as it was with James Gunn.

Speaking of which, Guardians of the Galaxy 3 production has been put on indefinite hold. They might have to actually stop making one of their biggest subfranchises because they can't find a sufficiently woke replacement director with an unimpeachable social media history.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/guardians-galaxy-3-production-hold-james-gunn-firing-1137400

:stewart:

You can bet each new Marvel movie will be a chess game where the leftist studio heads try to find the most progressive stack directors, writers, and stars while rightwingers try to out them as despicable. It could reach a point where the entire multibillion dollar franchise is put out to pasture not over lack of box office, but over politics.

Cernovich cost Disney hundreds of millions of dollars and people here still say Thernovith.

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2018, 08:26:27 PM »
+3
I want to google “nigger in the woodpile + Ireland” but alphabet would probably put me on some death list and my kids would be banned from attending university over it.

I did. Check out this dictionary entry:

http://www.oed.com/viewdictionaryentry/Entry/126934

I never knew there was so much history there.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: August 27, 2018, 10:09:40 AM »
+8
You'd think they wouldn't be celebrating this shit as much on the left after seeing it applied to their side, as it was with James Gunn.

Speaking of which, Guardians of the Galaxy 3 production has been put on indefinite hold. They might have to actually stop making one of their biggest subfranchises because they can't find a sufficiently woke replacement director with an unimpeachable social media history.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/guardians-galaxy-3-production-hold-james-gunn-firing-1137400

:stewart:

You can bet each new Marvel movie will be a chess game where the leftist studio heads try to find the most progressive stack directors, writers, and stars while rightwingers try to out them as despicable. It could reach a point where the entire multibillion dollar franchise is put out to pasture not over lack of box office, but over politics.

Cernovich cost Disney hundreds of millions of dollars and people here still say Thernovith.

I have no issues with Cernovich at this point.  He's been doing solid work recently.  As far as I'm concerned, he's fully redeemed himself. 

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #330 on: September 03, 2018, 08:16:33 PM »
+24
Kaepernick to be a face in Nike's new Just Do It campaign

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."

reminder that this guy wanted you to know that America is not a land of opportunity after his black father walked out on his pregnant mother and he was adopted by well to do white folks. he was offered multiple sports scholarships to get into college and became a professional athlete. he will now be awarded a new participation prize by a major corporation for turning football into a teeth-grinding battle over personal politics

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: September 03, 2018, 09:52:13 PM »
+4
I bet they had some dumb contract where they had to feature him in something, they'll do an ad spot the first week or two of the season, and call it a day.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:18:30 PM by unprivsplain »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: September 04, 2018, 06:44:55 AM »
+9

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."

reminder that this guy wanted you to know that America is not a land of opportunity after his black father walked out on his pregnant mother and he was adopted by well to do white folks. he was offered multiple sports scholarships to get into college and became a professional athlete. he will now be awarded a new participation prize by a major corporation for turning football into a teeth-grinding battle over personal politics
Let’s play “watch the stock dip” just in time for midterms too!
His name was Harry Anderson

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2018, 08:29:28 AM »
+2
I bet they had some dumb contract where they had to feature him in something, they'll do an ad spot the first week or two of the season, and call it a day.

He was already under contract so might as well use him.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2018, 08:36:19 AM »
+14
I can see Kaepernik's shoes becoming popular in the down-low community given that he spent more time on his knees than on the field.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Italian
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: September 04, 2018, 09:55:58 AM »
+6

He was already under contract so might as well use him.

Might as well take some losses since he was already under contract.

Get woke, go broke.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: September 04, 2018, 10:20:29 AM »
+11

The text in the ad reads "Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything." This man is a millionaire. I don't doubt he worked hard to become an athlete, but saying some rich guy has sacrificed "everything" is a bit much. Pee pee. Poo poo. "Inspirational" ads cater to stupid people who want to share them on social media and talk about how inspiring a guy who makes a multiple of what they make in their entire lives per year for chasing a ball around while they talk about how corrupt Wall Street fat cats are without a hint of irony.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 12:53:44 PM by Got Soylent? »

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Boy Scout United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »
+4
Let’s play “watch the stock dip” just in time for midterms too!
I shorted the shit out of NKE today

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Italian
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: September 04, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »
+18

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: September 05, 2018, 08:57:21 AM »
+6
The racist angle isn't working because Nike made it's mark with Michael Jordan being it's spokesman.

They tried pushing the whole ANGRY WHITE RACIST BABY MEN schtick and it just alienated more people. Black Activism has run it's course there's nothing viable or tangible left to obtain and people aren't supporting it either.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Lithuanian
    • Awards

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: September 07, 2018, 10:54:51 AM »
+14

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: September 07, 2018, 11:33:46 AM »
+18
^yeah, but the difference is that people liked Al Bundy

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian old 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: September 07, 2018, 12:03:53 PM »
+5
^yeah, but the difference is that people liked Al Bundy

Hmmph. viewers maybe. But in-canon you see, everyone disrepected him except the black co-worker at the shoe store and maybe jefferson.
 :goonsay:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #345 on: September 07, 2018, 03:23:50 PM »
+8
Pic of the Nike CEO, looks like he is part of the pedo vore cult.

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: September 07, 2018, 03:24:58 PM »
+5
Wasn’t the story that Al Bundy was good at football and that was where he peaked in life?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian old 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: September 07, 2018, 04:12:19 PM »
+3

Surely that's not really a meth/crack pipe right in front of him, I mean even having that in your pic ironically would be thought to be a 9/10 PR fail that's on the same level as unironically having it and just below the level of getting caught with underage kids. But clownworld.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: September 07, 2018, 05:13:05 PM »
+6

Surely that's not really a meth/crack pipe right in front of him, I mean even having that in your pic ironically would be thought to be a 9/10 PR fail that's on the same level as unironically having it and just below the level of getting caught with underage kids. But clownworld.

looks like a pair of clear acrylic handles for lifting the lid on his display case of the discarded shoes of babies he has eaten
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: September 07, 2018, 06:12:32 PM »
+3

looks like a pair of clear acrylic handles for lifting the lid on his display case of the discarded shoes of babies he has eaten

Ah that does make more sense, guy with his connections can just get any good stuff he wants from a pharmacy.