;

Author Topic: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz  (Read 23378 times)

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz
« Reply #350 on: September 07, 2018, 07:32:34 PM »
+5
You'd think they wouldn't be celebrating this shit as much on the left after seeing it applied to their side, as it was with James Gunn.

Speaking of which, Guardians of the Galaxy 3 production has been put on indefinite hold. They might have to actually stop making one of their biggest subfranchises because they can't find a sufficiently woke replacement director with an unimpeachable social media history.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/guardians-galaxy-3-production-hold-james-gunn-firing-1137400

:stewart:

You can bet each new Marvel movie will be a chess game where the leftist studio heads try to find the most progressive stack directors, writers, and stars while rightwingers try to out them as despicable. It could reach a point where the entire multibillion dollar franchise is put out to pasture not over lack of box office, but over politics.

Cernovich cost Disney hundreds of millions of dollars and people here still say Thernovith.

I have no issues with Cernovich at this point.  He's been doing solid work recently.  As far as I'm concerned, he's fully redeemed himself.

All the infighting between Alt Light and Alt Right was really dumb in retrospect. It was mostly E-Celebs vying for attention and threw a wrench in everyone banding together for a common cause.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Classicist Fascist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: September 08, 2018, 03:25:58 AM »
+9
Pic of the Nike CEO, looks like he is part of the pedo vore cult.

The fuck is up with all these kikes posing with weird pedo gore shit.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: September 10, 2018, 01:23:03 PM »
+8

They are into raping children, eating children, keeping children as slaves, injecting children with hormones to induce puberty early, etc.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: September 10, 2018, 01:53:54 PM »
+4

They are into raping children, eating children, keeping children as slaves, injecting children with hormones to induce puberty early, etc.
Walnut Sauce, q deleted his own drop about it and the first time I heard it was from... well a guy who made some outrageous claims from any pov.
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: September 10, 2018, 03:26:57 PM »
+3

Walnut Sauce, q deleted his own drop about it and the first time I heard it was from... well a guy who made some outrageous claims from any pov.

Didn't the Walnut Sauce thing come from Podesta's hacked emails? The same ones that also mentioned Hairless Pizza?  :umberto:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: September 10, 2018, 07:37:47 PM »
+5

Didn't the Walnut Sauce thing come from Podesta's hacked emails? The same ones that also mentioned Hairless Pizza?  :umberto:

Yeah, "walnut sauce" is from the Podesta emails, alongside "Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?" and the handkerchief that had a "map that seems pizza-related".
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: September 11, 2018, 06:46:22 AM »
+3

It was the first time I heard the term walnut sauce but the first time I heard of people being harvested for adrenaline glads was from a guy who claimed alien like creatures were living in the center of the earth harvesting it.  :alex:

Wish I could find that video, the guy was famous in various circles. Not saying I believe it or not but this shit is fun.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 06:49:17 AM by The Watcher »

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: September 11, 2018, 10:12:48 PM »
+6
The code words where found using cryptanalysis of podesta emails. There was an abnormally large usage of walnut sauce compared to baseline expected usage of those words. Code breaking is really fascinating stuff!

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: September 11, 2018, 10:34:37 PM »
+5

It was the first time I heard the term walnut sauce but the first time I heard of people being harvested for adrenaline glads was from a guy who claimed alien like creatures were living in the center of the earth harvesting it.  :alex:

Wish I could find that video, the guy was famous in various circles. Not saying I believe it or not but this shit is fun.

:goonsay: I'll have you know the Reptoids and their minions harvest Pineal glands, not adrenal glands.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: September 12, 2018, 03:19:32 PM »
+7
Reddit is in full shoah mode and killing all subs with a right wing lean.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #360 on: September 12, 2018, 05:21:17 PM »
+7
r/mde has fallen

https://www.reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/

Sam refuses to give up, he's been pushed off social media, his reddits are down, his youtubes have been pulled, but this is a man determined to make others laugh. It may end with a suicide but by God the ride will be wild and he'll be taking down all the others naysayers with him in a fiery inferno.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #361 on: September 12, 2018, 05:40:37 PM »
+13
Breitbart got a hold of a leaked video of Google's reaction to Trump being elected. All of the higher ups are there, the CFO is crying.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Faggot Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: September 12, 2018, 06:33:39 PM »
+2

http://www.alkahest.com/about/
nah im a
white wow

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge cold, dead hands United Statesian The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: September 12, 2018, 07:35:56 PM »
+5
where can you follow hyde now?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2018, 07:52:24 PM »
+4

:goonsay: I'll have you know the Reptoids and their minions harvest Pineal glands, not adrenal glands.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Faggot Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: September 13, 2018, 02:32:20 AM »
+7
cross post because i couldn't decide what thread it best belonged in because its blormf salt and corporate virtue signaling of the highest order at the same time

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

boomerbart just dumped an hour long, cherished and ethically harvested lump of solid drumf election salt from the mouths of some of the most evil fucks on this planet (jewgle.) i couldn't stop laughing the whole way through. lol watching actual hellmerchants going through the stages of loss in the first moment of their whole lives where they experience emotion. lmao i can smell like a miligram of Methyl-3-heptanone and 2-heptanone alarm pheromones releasing through my screene.

lol wait for the crowd pans, theres a section in the room where everyone is wearing infantile google colored propeller hats that incidentally resemble insect wings on the tops of their heads.

at 44:00 ish they basically just flat out admit that their modus operandi is treason. which we all should know, but, i mean damn they just straight up say it. 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:40:57 AM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: September 13, 2018, 08:49:34 AM »
+13
Does google really have a fucking high school assembly every week?

*Edit* Lol, Apparently Google will match employees charitable donations up to a certain dollar amount and I just got to the part where someone asks about increasing the the cap. The people onstage start sputtering and essentially say no in corporate-speak ("It's something we'll look into"), after previously stating one of the reasons this horrible guy they hate got elected was because of “income disparity.” So yeah, Google says income disparity is a problem and leads to extremist viewpoints and bad outcomes in elections, but doesn't want to use Google's money to fix it. Whenever someone rolling in cash like Jim Carrey or one of these big tech firms wants to fix income inequality, they always want to fix it with someone else's money.

This company is so hypocritical. They have this cry session with a hug circle talking about how fucked up politics is and how everyone needs to be progressive and how we all need to get along and love one another, yet they employ fuckers like this guy who essentially want to police the entire world using artificially intelligent drones, and has ties to the US military.

They spent a huge chunk of the video talking about tolerance for other political views, yet the treatment of Jame Damore clearly demonstrates they don't give a fuck about it.

It's kind of stirring to see the employees in that video drinking down the Kool-aid. Every Sunday morning when I was growing up we went to church. Each church service started with the minister telling everyone to take a moment to greet their neighbor, and you'd shake hands with everyone around you and say, "Good morning." Given that life experience, the hug thing was a bit too on the nose for me. This is a church.

*Edit again* Sergey Brin argues that people didn't vote for Trump because they were poor, they voted for him because they were bored. He says people making under 100k voted for Hillary, but people making over 100k voted for Trump. You can look at the exit poll numbers and see that's not true. Hillary had a slight edge with people making under 50K, Trump had a slight edge with people making between 50-100k and they were in a statistical tie with after 100K where Trump doesn't lead by more than a single percentage point until you get over $250k where he only leads by 2%. Here's the really telling number, 78% of people who felt they were in a worse family financial situation today voted for Trump. 78%! What happened is you had these talking heads on the news parroting about America's economic recovery from the 2008 crisis, and the people in middle America who weren't part of it and felt they were worse off than they were before 2008 gave the talking heads and the Dems a giant middle finger. But Brin is going to say it's because they were bored because he has a story to sell his congregation, so this big wealthy company doesn't look like the bad guy. It can't possibly be because a bunch of people in the middle class where thrown under the bus during the financial crisis. They voted for Donald Trump because they have repetitive jobs and they're bored!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 09:56:05 AM by Got Soylent? »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: September 13, 2018, 09:56:47 AM »
+4
Geez they're almost like modern day televangelists

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: September 13, 2018, 03:30:29 PM »
+3
1:01:13 favorite timestamp in the vid
nah im a
white wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: September 13, 2018, 03:44:14 PM »
+7

i hate shit like that because it's basically just dead ends to discourage normies from digging into legitimate things and to gaslight anyone smart enough to question shit into thinking they're turning into a kook. harvesting adrenochrome from fetuses/infants, young blood transfusions, and all that kinda stuff doesn't qualify as conspiracy theory. theres hundreds of frequently cited papers in pubmed and there are even public facing companies selling the treatments. there's associated press articles going back 20 years naming elites receiving these treatments. you could go out and get an infant/fetal blood transfusion for around the cost of a used car today if you wanted to. its not even remotely esoteric, nor debatable if it is occurring on a massive scale, because its done in the open with sanction from our governments and the export figures are public. the only real conspiracy or theory is when people point out that the bleeding edge of life extension research is basically just confirming that there's something more than just edginess and creepiness to the esoteric religious shit they believe surrounding child sacrifice cannibalism and pedophilia. how they figured this shit out before abrahamic religion even existed and how they kept it within their inbred circle of elites for so long is really the only mystery going on.

we must learn about what they openly admit to so that we don't fall into the same trap as the boomers by expecting normalcy from these sickos.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:57:46 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: September 13, 2018, 04:39:49 PM »
+3

i hate shit like that because it's basically just dead ends to discourage normies from digging into legitimate things and to gaslight anyone smart enough to question shit into thinking they're turning into a kook. harvesting adrenochrome from fetuses/infants, young blood transfusions, and all that kinda stuff doesn't qualify as conspiracy theory. theres hundreds of frequently cited papers in pubmed and there are even public facing companies selling the treatments. there's associated press articles going back 20 years naming elites receiving these treatments. you could go out and get an infant/fetal blood transfusion for around the cost of a used car today if you wanted to. its not even remotely esoteric, nor debatable if it is occurring on a massive scale, because its done in the open with sanction from our governments and the export figures are public. the only real conspiracy or theory is when people point out that the bleeding edge of life extension research is basically just confirming that there's something more than just edginess and creepiness to the esoteric religious shit they believe surrounding child sacrifice cannibalism and pedophilia. how they figured this shit out before abrahamic religion even existed and how they kept it within their inbred circle of elites for so long is really the only mystery going on.

we must learn about what they openly admit to so that we don't fall into the same trap as the boomers by expecting normalcy from these sickos.
Does it work or is it just part of their weird Lucifin religion?

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: September 13, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
+3

Does it work or is it just part of their weird Lucifin religion?

both :/

lmao heres new york post 3 days ago remember its just a conspiracy goy https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/young-blood-could-be-the-secret-to-long-lasting-health-study/ https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1039172411973885952

pizzagate isnt real goy lmfao http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/11/report-aborted-baby-body-parts-traffickers-may-raking-u-s-tax-dollars/
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:36:06 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: September 13, 2018, 06:23:57 PM »
+7
r/mde has fallen

https://www.reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/

Sam refuses to give up, he's been pushed off social media, his reddits are down, his youtubes have been pulled, but this is a man determined to make others laugh. It may end with a suicide but by God the ride will be wild and he'll be taking down all the others naysayers with him in a fiery inferno.

In due time all the enemies of MDE will be put to the diamond sword, in Minecraft.

Sam Hyde has always and will always continue to get away with this.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: September 13, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »
If jews have been drinking baby blood (after they have sex with the babies) to live forever, where are the 300 year old jews?

:jesse:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: September 13, 2018, 08:34:16 PM »
+6
If jews have been drinking baby blood (after they have sex with the babies) to live forever, where are the 300 year old jews?

:jesse:

you've never heard of the gnomes of zurich?
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.