;

Author Topic: The South Africa Megathread  (Read 9140 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The South Africa Megathread
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 11:39:08 AM »
+2
At this point, if the EU were to redirect all refugees to SA and take it over, so much better for everyone in Europe. Let the damn muzzies fight out the the native niggers for resources.
Resources like the metal in the water filtration system or farming equipment.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 10:42:13 PM »
+11

Invalid Tweet ID
Invalid Tweet ID

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 03:35:39 PM »
+14
What just really annoys me about this whole thing is when the whites are run off/killed and they start starving, the rest of the world (aka western countries) will send food instead of just letting them all die. Even a penny is too much for these people. Especially with Zimbabwe as their neighbor.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2018, 03:48:03 PM »
+6
This could be used as a ploy to send Black Lives Matter people overseas longterm.  :lilal:

Hylock Goyshekel, Esq

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2018, 06:58:08 PM »
+15
What just really annoys me about this whole thing is when the whites are run off/killed and they start starving, the rest of the world (aka western countries) will send food instead of just letting them all die. Even a penny is too much for these people. Especially with Zimbabwe as their neighbor.

My thoughts exactly. I was acquaintances with a couple dudes who moved to the US from SA with their families in high school, and thus was my first account hearing how we're all being sold a real bullshit story with the end of apartheid/muh brilliant Mandela, and how even then in 1998 the place was already pretty much ruined. I'll never forget loving the stories from the one who was the first unabashed racist I had ever met, especially about how the greatest treat was watching a lion savagely maul a poor oppressed POC.

Those ugly fucking cunts deserve plague as well as starvation. Fuck the "people" of that wretched continent, pox on this world.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2018, 01:27:12 PM »
+3
Are South Africa's whites mostly like American Liberals or was this bullshit rammed down their throats?  If it's the former than let us not mourn their fate at the hands of cultural enrichment. 

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2018, 01:30:30 PM »
+9
Are South Africa's whites mostly like American Liberals or was this bullshit rammed down their throats?  If it's the former than let us not mourn their fate at the hands of cultural enrichment.
It was rammed down, look at all the bullshit nelson mandella pulled.

HIS LEGACY IS ONE OF LIES AND ASHES.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2018, 09:46:57 PM »
+17
It seems to be a mix of shitlibs and ultraconservatives who remain in South Africa.

It should be pointed out that South Africa's decline was hard and fast.  In 1989, the current leader of the Afrikaners retired because he had a stroke but he was an unrepetant shitlord all his life.  The guy who took over for him, however, saw international pozzed glory and started working with Mandela and other communists (and yes, most of them echo); he was rewarded with a Nobel Peace Prize.  It should be pointed out that despite the sanctions against South Africa and the high population of blacks, the South African economy of the 1980s was on par with the first world.  They even had nukes, which they promptly dismantled before Mandela took over, funnily enough.  It had a brief sentence about it on Wikipedia:

Before the anticipated changeover to a majority-elected African National Congress-led government in the 1990s, the South African government dismantled all of its nuclear weapons, the first state in the world which voluntarily gave up all nuclear arms it had developed itself.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2018, 07:31:22 AM »
+11

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2018, 10:50:30 PM »
+14
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/28/south-african-woman-jailed-in-landmark-ruling-for-racist-rant?__twitter_impression=true

A white woman has been jailed in South Africa for yelling racist abuse at a black police officer, in a case that laid bare attitudes that endure more than two decades after the end of apartheid.

In a ruling that lawyers believed to be the first prison term imposed in South Africa for verbal racial abuse, estate agent Vicki Momberg was sentenced to three years, with one year suspended, for directing offensive slurs at the officer. Previously people convicted of the same crime have been fined.

A video clip went viral following the incident in 2016 when the police officer tried to help Momberg after thieves broke into her car at night at a shopping centre.

It showed her saying she wanted to be helped by a white or ethnic Indian officer, and that black people were “plain and simple useless” and “they are clueless”.

In her rant, she several times called the policeman a “kaffir”, apartheid-era slang for a black person and one of the worst terms of hate speech in South Africa.

Momberg wiped away tears as judge Pravina Rugoonandan read the ruling in a Johannesburg court on Wednesday, finding her guilty on four counts. Momberg’s lawyer, Kevin Lawlor, said she would seek the right to appeal against her sentence.

The episode highlighted how 24 years after Nelson Mandela became South Africa’s first black president, espousing reconciliation, the country is still struggling with race relations.

Despite the emergence of a black middle class, income gaps remain clearly visible along race lines, fuelling perceptions of white privilege. Black people make up 80% of South Africa’s population of 54 million, but most its wealth remains in the hands of white people, who account for about 8%.

The justice minister, Michael Masutha, said the custodial sentence could serve as a deterrent to others. “It was a question of escalating and intensifying the fight against racism by finding even more sterner measures,” he told eNCA television.

Johannesburg-based criminal lawyer Zola Majavu, who was not involved in the case, said: “This case has been put on the spotlight, it may be the first time – at least that I’m aware of – that a person has been sentenced to jail without the option of a fine for such action.”

In October, two white farmers who had been filmed pushing a wailing black man into a coffin were sentenced to jail for attempted murder, assault and kidnapping.

In 2016, a court ordered Penny Sparrow, a white woman, to pay 150,000 rand ($9,941 or £9,000) to charity after she was found guilty of hate speech for referring to black people as “monkeys” in a Facebook post.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=168oaAW7n1M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=168oaAW7n1M</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2018, 06:46:25 PM »
+9
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-27-residents-starving-as-protests-rock-hermanus/

Residents 'starving' as protests rock Hermanus

A meeting between protesting residents‚ the Overstrand Municipality and the police was held on Monday evening to try address the volatile situation in Hermanus following an abortive land grab at the weekend.

Protesters destroyed a number of buildings on Monday - including the satellite police station in Zwelihle‚ a library and municipal buildings - as running battles between police and protesters escalated.

This follows after the Red Ants were called in at the weekend to halt an attempted land grab by a group which had started marking out plots on vacant land. The group then marched to the municipal office demanding that they should have access to water and electricity on their plots.

The Hermanus community policing forum (CPF) said human rights commissioner Chris Nissen negotiated with some of the protest leaders to get them to meet Overstrand mayor Dudley Coetzee‚ police and some councillors to facilitate a process to bring stability and peace back to the town.

The meeting was held on Monday evening. The CPF meeting would pave way for a scheduled meeting with the Western Cape human settlements MEC Bonginkosi Madikizela.

About 600 people who have been displaced from Zwelihle as a result of the protests were staying at Sandbaai Hall in Hermanus.

Pieter van Aswegen‚ a concerned local resident‚ said that due to a situation where people had been intimidated‚ displaced and fleeing their homes in Zwelihle township‚ the community had come out in support of those staying in the hall.

“I went to [a local supermarket] to buy some supplies to donate and found that people were there buying food‚ nappies‚ soft drinks and baby food to assist the residents who were staying at Sandbaai.”

He said he also saw some people bringing gas bottles to assist in cooking for the displaced residents. Van Aswegen said others were bringing blankets.

Van Aswegen said the mayor and the municipal manager had a meeting with the protesters on Monday afternoon.

“After the meeting‚ the protesters went ahead and looted.”

Van Aswegen said there was rumour that this protest was driven by people who were not local residents.

“Our people will not go and destroy clinics and would not break down a recycling centre‚ which brings a source of income to the community‚” he said.

Police spokesman Brigadier Donovan Heilbron said on Monday evening that the protesters had dispersed after the evening meeting. He said 26 people were arrested for public violence and that there had been no deaths as a result of the protests.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2018, 10:40:21 PM »
+14
A dank Israeli asks the Dingoes about Sarth Eefricans:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU</a>
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 10:42:23 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2018, 12:09:20 AM »
+11
This guy rules.

Pretty funny to see the fat, doughy leftist at 2:30 try to land hands on a dude who obviously spends a lot of time at the gym. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2018, 06:10:17 AM »
+6
A dank Israeli asks the Dingoes about Sarth Eefricans:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU</a>

Lot of faggots in this video who seem to be older people, boomers and maybe early gen X. Are younger Australians generally more redpilled?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2018, 09:01:54 AM »
+22
As I mentioned before, the silents and the boomers take pride in their (slactivist) efforts in getting rid of apartheid.  They hear "whites in South Africa" and their mind goes towards that time in the 1980s when they stopped drinking Coca Cola for a few months.  So yeah, they don't give a shit about the Afrikaners.

I'd say anyone born after 1975 and not an insufferable shitlib will be more open to hearing the other side of the story.  Notice in that video the younger Australians seemed more open minded to the idea than the older Australians.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2018, 01:16:45 PM »
+10
As I mentioned before, the silents and the boomers take pride in their (slactivist) efforts in getting rid of apartheid.  They hear "whites in South Africa" and their mind goes towards that time in the 1980s when they stopped drinking Coca Cola for a few months.  So yeah, they don't give a shit about the Afrikaners.

I'd say anyone born after 1975 and not an insufferable shitlib will be more open to hearing the other side of the story.  Notice in that video the younger Australians seemed more open minded to the idea than the older Australians.

This is absolutely correct. It's just mental programming for people of a certain age kicking in. "White South African" means movie villain, Nazi, racist, devil. Contrast that with the young people I talked about seeing on Reddit who had never heard of Rhodesia and didn't know anything much about South Africa reacting in a much more normal fashion to the situation.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2018, 04:00:06 PM »
+13
Its a combination of boomer mindsets:
1. Historical injustice justifies or at least mitigates current injustice. 
2. Likewise, people who were at one time victims of injustice will always be victims no matter how much the situation has changed.
3. Doing the 'right thing' absolves you of any responsibility for the consequences of your decisions. 
4. Acknowledging that a choice of action was a mistake either in concept or execution is 'regressive' and worse than whatever problems you're currently experiencing.
5. If all else fails, double down.  The problem is that they didn't go far enough in the first place to 'correct' the historical injustice.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2018, 04:49:44 PM »
+9
 :nixon:
Its a combination of boomer mindsets:
1. Historical injustice justifies or at least mitigates current injustice. 
2. Likewise, people who were at one time victims of injustice will always be victims no matter how much the situation has changed.
3. Doing the 'right thing' absolves you of any responsibility for the consequences of your decisions. 
4. Acknowledging that a choice of action was a mistake either in concept or execution is 'regressive' and worse than whatever problems you're currently experiencing.
5. If all else fails, double down.  The problem is that they didn't go far enough in the first place to 'correct' the historical injustice.

The more and more I think about it I the more I want to see footage of a boomer leftist getting their shit absolutely stomped in by ripped Gen Y nationalists. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lutheran Deplorables Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2018, 01:50:51 AM »
Dem Wypipo why do you give this much of a shit for the Dutchies and their eternally doomed failed meme colonies. Not trollin' I'm just genuinely curious why you unironically care for 1# drug addict nation of the country.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2018, 04:40:34 AM »
+11
Dem Wypipo why do you give this much of a shit for the Dutchies and their eternally doomed failed meme colonies. Not trollin' I'm just genuinely curious why you unironically care for 1# drug addict nation of the country.
If South Africa falls all these retards who ruined the country are going to want to come to Europe.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2018, 08:39:39 AM »
+17

South Africa is America and Europe's future if we don't get our shit together fast

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2018, 11:44:27 AM »
+12

South Africa is America and Europe's future if we don't get our shit together fast

America's future is Brazil, but your point stands.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lutheran Deplorables Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2018, 01:30:16 PM »
+3
If South Africa falls all these retards who ruined the country are going to want to come to Europe.

I don't see why anyone would be opposed to finishing off the destruction of the worst Germanic country in existence.

Lol if you think the USA and Europe is comparable in the slightest to those Dutch niggers. Also GG completely dodging the the question.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2018, 02:57:33 PM »
Lol if you think the USA and Europe is comparable in the slightest to those Dutch niggers. Also GG completely dodging the the question.

Why arent they comparable?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2018, 12:46:51 AM »
+1

Why arent they comparable?

I'll get back to your question when Dem Wypipo gets back to mine (he won't because he's a copecel).