;

Author Topic: F.A.N.G.  (Read 8408 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
Re: F.A.N.G.
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2018, 12:56:14 PM »
+7
they don't realize a company's sole purpose is to make money for its shareholders and not to enact social change.

Sounds like something a cishet white male would say.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2018, 12:56:43 PM »
It amazes me there are sjws at Google so fucked up in the head they don't realize a company's sole purpose is to make money for its shareholders and not to enact social change.
Why can't it be both? The company I run makes profit, but also is changing the country for the best...

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2018, 01:05:20 PM »
+14
It amazes me there are sjws at Google so fucked up in the head they don't realize a company's sole purpose is to make money for its shareholders and not to enact social change.
Why can't it be both? The company I run makes profit, but also is changing the country for the best...

Do you work for IG Farben?

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Anglican 420
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2018, 01:06:47 PM »
+8
So Facebook is moving responsibility for 1.5 billion non-European accounts from Ireland to the US ahead of the new privacy laws.

Earlier this month, when asked whether his company would promise GDPR protections to its users worldwide, Zuckerberg demurred. “We’re still nailing down details on this, but it should directionally be, in spirit, the whole thing,” he said.

:stewart:

I don't want the internet regulated, and I think if you use their service, it's you're own stupid fault, but I'll be damned if it's not hilarious to see them flee Europe like a dog with its tail tucked between its legs.

If you think one word of what Zuck said to congress was sincere, you are just as retarded as people who use Facebook.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2018, 09:52:35 PM »
+12
The congressional hearings was a dog and pony show since it was Zucc vs. the people who Zucc funded to get elected.  It was all a sham, just like the United States in general at this point.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2018, 10:56:41 PM »
+6
It's hilarious how hostile the EU has been towards the tech industry. Talk about a fucking blunder that will hurt them for decades to come. Imagine being the head of a future Facebook or Amazon, staring crippling EU regulation at every corner knowing that all you'll get out of it is an 80% tax bill.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2018, 11:33:56 PM »
+5
It's hilarious how hostile the EU has been towards the tech industry. Talk about a fucking blunder that will hurt them for decades to come. Imagine being the head of a future Facebook or Amazon, staring crippling EU regulation at every corner knowing that all you'll get out of it is an 80% tax bill.

*Someone* has to pay the social services bill for all these new rapefugeeseconomic migrants that have swarmed into the EU. Might as well be the tech industry because it's not like they can pull up stakes and work somewhere else in the world...

:(  OH shit.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2018, 09:45:29 PM »
+8

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2018, 11:33:39 PM »
+3
conservatards in that tweet stream who don't think Fascism is a doctrine of the right  :rolleyes:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2018, 08:13:50 AM »
+6
conservatards in that tweet stream who don't think Fascism is a doctrine of the right  :rolleyes:
Fascism, Nazi, racist are all words that have lost meaning.
His name was Harry Anderson

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas? Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2018, 02:24:36 PM »
+4
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/04/18/lawsuit-google-instructed-managers-that-individual-achievement-and-objectivity-were-examples-of-white-dominant-culture/

A document brought to light by James Damore’s class-action lawsuit against Google and drafted by the company’s HR department instructing managers at the company on how to be “inclusive” cautioned managers against rewarding employees for traits “valued by the U.S. white/male dominant culture”, including individual achievement, and meritocracy.

Fucking white males, ruining it for everybody.
I’d forgotten about this guy. I’m glad he’s making progress.

Charlottesville shitshow happened right as Damore’s Story was gaining traction. Such a waste.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2018, 10:15:09 PM »
+10
Haven't unsubscribed from Netflix yet?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQ9wN8uXWw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQ9wN8uXWw</a>

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2018, 02:34:45 AM »
+6
Yeah okay I think that does it.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2018, 12:41:05 PM »
+5
That is complete bullshit. This is the left's fucking keystone to build a bridge to pedophiles.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 03:23:54 PM »
+10

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2018, 12:33:13 PM »
+7
Here's some hilarious jokes from the latest sensation, Hannah Gadsby, with her Netflix special Nanette!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMhj978peE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMhj978peE</a>

Still keep subscribing to Netflix?

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2018, 09:04:00 PM »
+6
I'm still waiting for the jokes.  :colbert:

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2018, 09:10:34 PM »
+7
The joke is she got a special.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2018, 09:17:40 PM »
+10
Here's some hilarious jokes from the latest sensation, Hannah Gadsby, with her Netflix special Nanette!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMhj978peE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMhj978peE</a>

AOA is rolling over in his booze soaked coffin at this.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2018, 09:25:24 PM »
+8

Oh, she's from Tasmania?

I knew I recognized her.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2018, 09:31:20 PM »
+4

Oh, she's from Tasmania?

I knew I recognized her.

Now THIS is funny!

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry cold, dead hands KURWA Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2018, 10:54:37 PM »
+5
Damn it, two less likes on that video and the ratio would have been 14-88. That's really the only slightly good thing about it.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2018, 12:50:05 PM »
+6
A lot of weird shit going down with FB. Like Z Burgs increasing security, his dumping of stock before the crash, E investors saying buy left and right, shareholders trying and failing repeatedly to oust Zuckerberg. Will post more on it later.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »
+4
Zucc's business model was that more and more people were going to keep joining Facebook.  At this point, more people have Facebook accounts than there are those with readily accessible internet.  Maybe that free global wifi project will take off and all 7+ billion people can sign up for Facebook accounts.  Until then, it looks like he's hit a limit.  Not only that but now that it is no longer seeing astronomical growth, investors are going to start wanting dividends, which means that Faceberg is no longer a hot tech stock but now a boring blue chip. 

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2018, 07:12:48 PM »
+3
He had to dump the data farming companies to avoid legislation. This was a larger part of their revenue than they though, and he hasn't come up with another revenue stream so panic is setting in.