;

Author Topic: RIP Craigslist Personals  (Read 1095 times)

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: RIP Craigslist Personals
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 07:38:55 AM »
+22
Broke: Buying pussy from Craigslist

Woke: Buying pussy from Ahmed and his Paki grooming gang

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 09:31:14 AM »
+13
you can still get hookers from the therapeutic services section

:tenbux:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 11:56:45 AM »
+7
County health departments everywhere breath a sigh of relief.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 12:57:57 PM »
+5
Now where will I find a 50-year-old man to suck off in the gas station men's room?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 01:02:46 PM by Got Soylent? »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 01:09:37 PM »
+1
Now where will I find a 50-year-old man to suck off in the gas station men's room?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEQTUSmob1Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEQTUSmob1Q</a>

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 02:02:19 PM »
+7

jesus just tap your foot, what kind of cum-pig are you you don't know this?

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards

the sip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 09:12:41 PM »
+7
We're reaching new levels of tussin' that were never thought possible

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2018, 02:04:21 PM »
+2

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 06:44:00 PM »
+6
WE MIGHT HAVE TO GET REAL JOBS AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 09:42:39 PM »
+6
looooool

https://amp.thecut.com/2018/04/7-sex-workers-on-what-it-means-to-lose-backpage.html

a bunch of uitterly broken people who used hooking income to paper over their addictions are now forced to confront the consequences of years of terrible life choices, and i'm supposed to feel sorry for them?   :lolno:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Invader Xim/Xie/Xir

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2018, 11:17:51 PM »
+7
my favorite thing about this and backpage closing was the social media salt and realizing that 75% of the people i know in portland are prostitutes.
kill
yourself
wow

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 02:19:51 AM »
+8
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/04/10/health/sex-workers-craigslist-personals-trafficking-bill/index.html?rm=1

cities where Craigslist launched the section for erotic services reduced their female homicide rate by up to 17.4% on average, compared with cities where the section hadn't launched.

remember goyim, you and your cheeto president took this away, you practically are murdering them yourselves.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 06:49:28 AM »
+3
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/04/10/health/sex-workers-craigslist-personals-trafficking-bill/index.html?rm=1

cities where Craigslist launched the section for erotic services reduced their female homicide rate by up to 17.4% on average, compared with cities where the section hadn't launched.

remember goyim, you and your cheeto president took this away, you practically are murdering them yourselves.
God damn it! I have such a hard time nutting if sheís still breathing  :myecred:
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 07:31:02 AM »
+14
You all remember the articles that glorified prostitution in recent years.  I remember some gigantic 888 from Vanity Fair about how it is perfectly okay for girls to sell ass online to buy the latest designer handbags.  Shitloads of articles were written about "sugar babies" which is just another way of saying "whore."  It's all done anonymously so you had a lot of girls prostitute themselves all under the guise of trying to make it in this cruel, patriarchal world.  The ((media)) unsurprisingly encouraged it every step of the way.  Little wonder why we get to see these weepy articles about how girls sucking dick for a living is totally empowering.  Women are encouraged to do everything except settle down with a nice man and have a family, apparently.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 08:45:31 AM »
+9
You all remember the articles that glorified prostitution in recent years.  I remember some gigantic 888 from Vanity Fair about how it is perfectly okay for girls to sell ass online to buy the latest designer handbags.  Shitloads of articles were written about "sugar babies" which is just another way of saying "whore."  It's all done anonymously so you had a lot of girls prostitute themselves all under the guise of trying to make it in this cruel, patriarchal world.  The ((media)) unsurprisingly encouraged it every step of the way.  Little wonder why we get to see these weepy articles about how girls sucking dick for a living is totally empowering.  Women are encouraged to do everything except settle down with a nice man and have a family, apparently.

Our society has a problem with distinguishing between, "It's your life, you are free to do this if you like." and "This is a good thing." I think that someone who wants to suck dick in exchange for money and jewelry should have to right to do so, but I also do not necessarily think it is a good or bad thing. It's just a thing some people do that I do not wish to participate in that does not affect me. It's really weird how people publish articles cheerleading people's personal decisions the way they do. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:50:43 AM by Got Soylent? »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 01:53:17 PM »
+6
The r/sexworkers subreddit had a meltdown and there were a shocking amount of "well I guess I'll just get a job" posts. Some of the jobs were being a stripper which isn't a huge step up but whatever. My main problem with the articles is they pretended as if 70-80% of those girls weren't pimped or trafficked in some way. It either showed that they never once went to backpage, or are being disingenuous at best.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2018, 02:48:56 PM »
+6
The r/sexworkers subreddit had a meltdown and there were a shocking amount of "well I guess I'll just get a job" posts. Some of the jobs were being a stripper which isn't a huge step up but whatever. My main problem with the articles is they pretended as if 70-80% of those girls weren't pimped or trafficked in some way. It either showed that they never once went to backpage, or are being disingenuous at best.
Most strippers can be talked in prostituting themselves. Bring a little coke with you and you can do anything you want.
His name was Harry Anderson