;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 50099 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #700 on: July 14, 2018, 03:49:26 PM »
+3
What Dog is really saying is:

"Once Trump is out of office, voters are going to forget about populism and revert to voting for the GOP of 2008 that got its ass kicked by Obama and social issues rammed down their throat because leadership was spineless".

:tuss:
Without a strong counter symbol, people's lowest-potential-energy state is to vote how the teevee tells them to. Plus they have to have someone to actually vote for, and if the establishment just keeps offering up Mittron 3.0 there won't be a Trump or Trump-adjacent candidate to support.

There is not going to be an establishment left after 8 years of Trump. These sleeper establishment fucks would need to survive SIX House cycles, two Senate cycles and avoid the stain of being in Trump's Cabinet/appointed positions.

I mean sure, there's a scenario where The Establishment goes to ground, plotting and counting their pennies, only to explode on the scene in the 2026 midterms sweeping Jeb!, Jeff Flake and the corpse of John McCain back into Congeress with the dream team of Mittens and Lindsey Graham retaking the White House in 2030. :tuss:

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #701 on: July 14, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »
+9
Zogos' schizophrenic contrarianism is disingenuous at best, especially in consideration that just about every center-of-right individual in existence openly heralds Ronald Reagan as the other lord and savior. Even the #NeverTrump kiddy diddlers, of which there aren't many remaining, admit Trump at his most basic is a third term of Reagan, which is still putting it very lightly. I don't see muh :rocket: surviving past beyond Trump's first term. Decades upon decades of principled faggotry are being dismantled, which is really for the best and the only solution for destroying cultural marxism.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #702 on: July 14, 2018, 04:35:14 PM »
+3
How many elderly Republican donors are even going to be alive after 6 years?  Sheldon Adelson for example is 84 years and can kick the bucket any time between now and 2024.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #703 on: July 14, 2018, 04:50:55 PM »
+3

Do you honestly believe most of them won't cuck and disavow him once he's gone?

I want to believe they won't but I'm not convinced yet.

I can appreciate some cautious optimism but I also like to think if someone campaigns on Trumpism and can come through with a big win to get into office and more wins while in office with continued Trumpism that they'll stick with it because they like winning ALL THE FUCKING TIME (or at least winning more than they lose). I mean real, substantive wins, not that tired old GOP-style winning, which was "losing with dignity" (which is for faggots and losers).

The problem is that the basic premise of "Trumpism" is...Trump. That confidence, that machismo, that "I'm a billionaire so I literally don't care what you say about me or what you can do to me and I will be fine once I leave office." Not too many Senators, Reps, and Governors can pull that off.

I compared Trump to Julian the Apostate, but what may be a more apt comparison is Julius Caesar. He's a populist who has come in and shaken things up and made massive changes quick. What he needs is an Augustus to come in and continue his legacy while being more of an administrator. Augustus wasn't Julius by any means--he didn't have the flair for the dramatic, the willingness to take risks, the ability to flip the script, or the military acumen. But he cemented Julius' changes and expanded on them.

Zogos' schizophrenic contrarianism is disingenuous at best, especially in consideration that just about every center-of-right individual in existence openly heralds Ronald Reagan as the other lord and savior. Even the #NeverTrump kiddy diddlers, of which there aren't many remaining, admit Trump at his most basic is a third term of Reagan, which is still putting it very lightly. I don't see muh :rocket: surviving past beyond Trump's first term. Decades upon decades of principled faggotry are being dismantled, which is really for the best and the only solution for destroying cultural marxism.

Don't confuse my skepticism as disagreement with the basic premise...

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #704 on: July 14, 2018, 07:45:48 PM »
+3

I can appreciate some cautious optimism but I also like to think if someone campaigns on Trumpism and can come through with a big win to get into office and more wins while in office with continued Trumpism that they'll stick with it because they like winning ALL THE FUCKING TIME (or at least winning more than they lose). I mean real, substantive wins, not that tired old GOP-style winning, which was "losing with dignity" (which is for faggots and losers).

The problem is that the basic premise of "Trumpism" is...Trump. That confidence, that machismo, that "I'm a billionaire so I literally don't care what you say about me or what you can do to me and I will be fine once I leave office." Not too many Senators, Reps, and Governors can pull that off.

Anti-globalism: Original philosophy by Donald Trump

Protectionism: Economic policy established by Donald J. Trump circa 2016

Bi-Lateral Trade: An economic theory founded by Donald Trump.

Holding Signatories To Military Alliance Treaties: First mentioned by Donald Trump in "The Art Of The Deal"

Illegal Entry: Bold, fresh concept written into law by Donald Trump by executive order on January 20th 2016

Deporting Illegals: Visionary and experimental process first orated by Donald J. Trump

"Drain The Swamp": Three words whose first recorded mention in English was by Donald Trump (Oxford Dictionary, 2016)

:tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #705 on: July 14, 2018, 09:12:18 PM »
+1

Holding Signatories To Military Alliance Treaties: First mentioned by Donald Trump in "The Art Of The Deal"

Illegal Entry: Bold, fresh concept written into law by Donald Trump by executive order on January 20th 2016

Deporting Illegals: Visionary and experimental process first orated by Donald J. Trump

"Drain The Swamp": Three words whose first recorded mention in English was by Donald Trump (Oxford Dictionary, 2016)

OK, so you clearly believe there is a "Trumpism" philosophy which is sweeping our govt and politics. You believe there is a wave of new politicians who are running on Trumpism, following it's tenants, supporting him, and enacting his policies. The old cuck wing of the party will be swept out, and the old cuck donors will die, and the GOP will be Trumpist post 2024.

Forgive me if while I hope that's true, I don't share your unshakable convictions. You may be in for a big disappointment. It's kinda pollyannaish.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #706 on: July 15, 2018, 12:59:08 AM »
+2
It’s stupid to think that current trends in popular opinions will hold without a strong charismatic leader in place to reinforce new normative behavior and ideas and to stand up to existing power structures.

Without trump there is only the uniparty and we’re fucked.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #707 on: July 15, 2018, 12:57:26 PM »
+4

Uh, EXCUSE ME, but I think you meant

NAZI FASCISM: mean thing what bad orange man do, Donald Drumpf c.2016

:christina:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #708 on: July 15, 2018, 08:49:37 PM »
+2

OK, so you clearly believe there is a "Trumpism" philosophy which is sweeping our govt and politics. You believe there is a wave of new politicians who are running on Trumpism, following it's tenants, supporting him, and enacting his policies. The old cuck wing of the party will be swept out, and the old cuck donors will die, and the GOP will be Trumpist post 2024.

Forgive me if while I hope that's true, I don't share your unshakable convictions. You may be in for a big disappointment. It's kinda pollyannaish.

Here's a fun thought exercise for you: What does a post-Trump "establishment" stand for?

- MUH DECORUM: Probably the only thing they can actually run on

- Economy: More globalism and free trade!

- Defense: Pro-military, but not "lets go to war with North Korea and force NATO to uphold their end of the bargain" strong

- Israel: Trump took away the only litmus test for the heb vote, so what the hell are they going to put on the table? Nuking Iran?

- Immigration: Path to citizenship and reinstating Obama-era policy!

- Supreme Court: Uh, we're going to make conservative picks but not TOO conservative?

- Social Issues: Uh, um, uh, less abortion somehow? What about them gays boy sure don't want them getting a cake OH WAIT.

Bottom line is that the GOP Establishment Boogyman is going to be TO THE LEFT OF TRUMP. The only way this is viable is if the Democrats go completely off the deep end and wind up looking like literal Communists come 2024.

So yes, the GOP is totally going to rush to support candidate and policies that are basically the Democratic platform circa 2008. :tuss:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #709 on: Today at 08:17:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsTBfsdo50" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsTBfsdo50</a>

Even minor contacts with "diversity" will turn quite a few limousine liberals into Republican voters.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare