;

Author Topic: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018  (Read 15270 times)

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2018, 10:08:05 AM »
+12
In the end, the flood is the Democratic strategy.  Anyone who attempts to change that will see the reeing we are now.  That will never change.  There is no clean way to do it.  The Democrats will never silently stand by...ever.  So its up to the resolve of GOP, conservatives, and independents.  If they can stand up to the left, they will win.  If they go full :rocket: and allow open borders because crying brown children hurts their feels, then its over.  So its time to grow some balls.  The customs issue can be resolved soon enough, Im not concerned about that at all.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2018, 10:17:59 AM »
+13
I dont disagree with Dog O.  The stakes are very high and any other 2016 GOP candidate would have long since cucked by now.  This is Trumps moment of truth here.  If he flinches, its over.  No more crying brown children, but hell lose the base, the midterms, and 2020.  So if he cucks here, its over for him.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2018, 10:22:34 AM »
+12
The lines have been drawn long ago and are only getting starker. How many times can these people openly gloat about perceiving you as their enemies in a war before you take them at their word.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2018, 10:58:54 AM »
+12
...is that you are banking n John Q. Normie getting so fed up that he is willing to stand up and proudly say "I am a racist" in a world where that can get you socially ostrcized and fired. It's one thing to talk tough online and anonymously; quite another to be out IRL. And I know for a fact that besides Aran, most if not all the tough talking WN on this site hide their power levels at work, on facebook, and keep their identities hidden.

I think it can change a lot faster than you think.  We might be in our own echo chamber here, but there's a lot of people out there who are fed up with always being the enemy no matter what they do.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2018, 02:08:56 PM »
+7
I think we are more attuned to it than normies because at least some of us ( :smug:) are obsessed with it, but when even normies hear "If you voted for Trump you're a Nazi" all day every day, it tends to harden their resolve. They won't go out and talk about it, but they will continue to vote for Trump because they see it as "I'm not a racist, and if they're calling me a racist because I didn't vote for an old white woman, then why would I ever vote Democrat for anything?"

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2018, 02:46:00 PM »
+4
I think we are more attuned to it than normies because at least some of us ( :smug:) are obsessed with it, but when even normies hear "If you voted for Trump you're a Nazi" all day every day, it tends to harden their resolve. They won't go out and talk about it, but they will continue to vote for Trump because they see it as "I'm not a racist, and if they're calling me a racist because I didn't vote for an old white woman, then why would I ever vote Democrat for anything?"

yeah, there's definitely a "boy who cried wolf" element to all this over the top hyperbole imo

when everyone and everything is deemed racist/nazi, people will start tuning it out and those attacks will lose their potency
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2018, 02:47:11 PM »
+6
One way it could work with Trump is that the increasing left hyperbole and attacking members of his admin in public or at home, and the calls to near violence by people like Maxine Waters might backfire for them. Right now either the optics of "Trunp is a Nazi baby stealers!" vs "all Trump staffers and voters are Nazis and it's OK to mob them in public!" are competing and whichever one turns off more normies first, that side will win.

Also the Supreme Court travel ban win is huge and a good thing.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2018, 02:48:29 PM »
+13
Also the Supreme Court travel ban win is yuge and a good thing.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2018, 03:11:47 PM »
+7
I would say two big things Trump has going for him is that democrats are refusing to concede on anything, one of the proposals offered amnesty for dreamers in exchange for a wall and it was shot down, and just even the most surface level amount of research has people saying "well that doesn't seem that bad".

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2018, 04:06:27 PM »
+9
Trump blocked them out on the "I'll give you 3 million immigrants for a wall." That was WAAAY more than Obama was willing to let in, and yet, the Democrats just look stupid for saying no because it allows Trump to bust out an open field run with "I offered them 3 million for border protection and they said no. Who are they really looking out for?"

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2018, 04:18:36 PM »
+15
Never forget that a lot of American public opinion and what'll be at play in 2018/2020 is gut feelings. I'd bet good money there are a lot more people irritated at being lectured and scolded as nazis for what were once pretty middle of the road and reasonable stances like "countries have borders they can enforce" than there are soy boys getting their two minute hate on about caged babies.

The former guys are developing long-term resentment against jackasses telling them what they can and cannot do, say and think. This is what gave Trump that little push at the end of 2016. Small shit you can't account for like gut-level disgust at Hillary Clinton because she can't undo her past, or small shit that counts a lot more after the fact like the Clinton team not visiting entire fucking states because "the midwest is locked down and what does ol' Bill Clinton know about getting elected anyway?" Stuff like how Trump can pass two starburst to Merkel and say "don't say I never gave you anything" and he's an unironic, unashamed billionaire. People who don't care for politics much but feel things are wrong can look at a wall of shrieking loser harpies and at Trump doing ugly stuff that gets shit done and they'll award Trump token respect for acting as the patriarch at the very least.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2018, 09:24:32 PM »
+10
Stuff like how Trump can pass two starburst to Merkel and say "don't say I never gave you anything" and he's an unironic, unashamed billionaire.

I actually have a relevant personal anecdote here - I know some left-leaning "friend of a friend" type people who are the types who thought Bernie was a nice old man with some decent ideas, and they thought the Starburst thing was hilarious. Some of Trump's fun IRL shitposting actually is winning some people over despite the maudlin propaganda blitz.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: June 27, 2018, 08:32:25 AM »
+11
Hilarious that people think Bernie Sanders is like your fun old grandpa when in actuality he is closer to your psychotic neighbor who stands in the yard and screams at birds while shitting in a bucket on the back porch

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: June 28, 2018, 01:41:44 AM »
+20
Hes more like the guy who adds your name to a list of people whore arrested in the middle of the night and shot in the back of the head or sent to camps when he sees you step on his lawn.

Fuck that old commie kike nigger 

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2018, 08:51:41 AM »
+9
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/02/625504723/federal-judge-orders-administration-to-end-arbitrary-detention-of-asylum-seekers

Federsl Judge effectively opens US borders. :tuss:

In a legal setback for the Trump administration's immigration policies, a federal judge in Washington, D.C., has ruled that the government may not arbitrarily detain people seeking asylum.

The ruling comes in a case challenging the administration's policy of detaining people even after they have passed a credible fear interview and await a hearing on their asylum claim.

The lead plaintiff in the case is a teacher from Haiti, Ansly Damus, who has been confined in Ohio for more than a year-and-a-half. He fled his homeland fearing violence and political persecution and asked for asylum in the United States. An immigration judge granted him asylum not just once, but twice. But Damus remains locked up indefinitely as the government appeals those decisions.

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, in his 38-page opinion, said that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement violated its own procedures by not granting Damus release under what's known as humanitarian parole.

"This Opinion does no more than hold the Government accountable to its own policy, which recently has been honored more in the breach than the observance. Having extended the safeguards of the Parole Directive to asylum seekers, ICE must now ensure that such protections are realized," Judge Boasberg wrote.

The judge's decision came in response to a lawsuit filed in March by the American Civil Liberties Union and other groups.

"The ruling in the Damus case stands for the principle that the government cannot apply a blanket policy of detaining asylum seekers for the purpose of deterring people from coming into the United States to seek asylum," said ACLU deputy legal director Cecillia Wang.

So now all you have to do is show up at the border and say "I am fleeing gang violence in my home country" and you will be let in and released into the general population. You don't even have to tag along with a family with a kid. Each case has to be evaluated individually, and as the backlog goes from 10s of 1000s to 100s of 1000s to millions, it will be years, maybe a decade before your  case is judged--and that's if you don't change your name or disappear or even gave a real name in the first place. By that time though, you will be a DREAMER, a hard working model citizen for years, a pillar of the neighborhood, and therefore must be given amnesty.

This is bullshit.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #240 on: July 03, 2018, 06:48:06 PM »
+12
P sure the most recent SC ruling on wetbacks affirmed that the prez has very broad powers when it comes to who can come in and who cant.

Look for this to be appealed and sent back to this federal cunt to narrow the ruling or be straight up reversed.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Anonymous You can't know! Deplorables Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: July 03, 2018, 07:39:17 PM »
+10
The black robed social justice faggot also failed to realize that the government can simply choose to leave the asylum requests hanging indefinitely, not to mention the rapefugee claimants can still be held detained for any other reason, or no reason at all.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: July 05, 2018, 07:11:55 PM »
+7

:hmmmyes:

Edit: Some trigger fuel: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/1-350-jump-in-deportation-orders-for-sham-asylum-claims-by-illegal-immigrants
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:30:43 PM by Dem Wypipo »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: July 05, 2018, 10:19:13 PM »
+2

:hmmmyes:

Edit: Some trigger fuel: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/1-350-jump-in-deportation-orders-for-sham-asylum-claims-by-illegal-immigrants

Ban tactical assault Huffys.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2018, 02:19:07 AM »
+23
Ban tactical assault Huffys.
Not tired of Schwinning yet.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Anonymous You can't know! Deplorables Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: July 06, 2018, 02:52:34 AM »
+7
Posting this lil' gold nugget from the wiki article on Tim Ryan (Dem congresscretin from Ohio's eastern rust belt region). For those who don't remember, he touted himself as a hardcore prattler of :rocket: in a hopeless effort to oust and replace Brain Freeze Pelosi as House Minority Leader, right after the '16 elections.

Ryan helped Adi Othman, an undocumented immigrant in Youngstown, Ohio, remain in the United States.[17] Othman had lived in the United States for nearly 40 years, ran several businesses in Youngstown, was married to a US citizen and had four US-born children.[17] Ryan repeatedly presented a bill to Congress whereby Othman would be granted a more thorough review of his case to stay in the United States (Othman disputed a verdict by immigration officials on a matter which affected his legal status); the fact that the bill was in motion meant that Othman could temporarily stay.[17] However, in February 2018, Othman was deported from the United States after Trump emboldened ICE to crack down on undocumented immigrants.[17] Ryan condemned the deportation, saying "To watch these families get ripped apart is the most heart-breaking thing any American citizen could ever see ... Because you are for these families, it doesn't mean you are not for a secure border." (This is what actual schizophrenia looks like :tuss:)[17]

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2018, 02:56:12 AM »
+6
I remember that asshole.

Do any of you have churches nearby giving sanctuary to spics ordered for deportation? Columbus has like 6 that has made the news. Apparently ICE won't go into churches from an Obama era directive.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2018, 07:58:51 AM »
+9
Pretty sure I walk past one of those churches every day. I'm considering calling in a gas leak so they have to evacuate and whoopsie doodles, accidentally call ICE while they're standing outside.  :stewart:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2018, 12:47:16 PM »
+4
Pretty sure I walk past one of those churches every day. I'm considering calling in a gas leak so they have to evacuate and whoopsie doodles, accidentally call ICE while they're standing outside.  :stewart:

Pass out a "FREE FAMILY REUNIFICATION DNA TEST KIT" and mail the results into the national crime lab.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2018, 04:42:44 PM »
+12
23 and Si