;

Author Topic: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018  (Read 17652 times)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018
« Reply #275 on: August 03, 2018, 07:42:14 PM »
+7
Heard about this on the npr this morning and smiled all day knowing that another stupid ass crimigrant is getting tossed out on their ass.

Fuckin boot the muh vet status subcreature husband also

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2018, 05:18:08 AM »
+2
Heard about this on the npr this morning and smiled all day knowing that another stupid ass crimigrant is getting tossed out on their ass.

Celebrate while you can, that will be you one day.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2018, 07:06:07 AM »
+11

Actual crimmigrant to person living in the land of his birth. The irony overfloweth.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2018, 08:35:56 AM »
+6
Do you even speak czech? Are you trying to learn it?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2018, 09:28:37 AM »
+6

Unlike you, Doublenigger Dave,Im no crimigrant.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2018, 04:53:57 AM »
+1

Actual crimmigrant to person living in the land of his birth. The irony overfloweth.
Did Mexico become part of the USA in the last few decades or something?
Here's a hint for you. When someone self-identifies as being from another nation (i.e. Mexican), then they are not of the host nation (i.e. American).

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2018, 05:13:28 AM »
+5
Here's a hint for you. When someone self-identifies as being from another nation (i.e. Mexican), then they are not of the host nation (i.e. American).

No, Texas did, more than a few decades ago. Tell me AlphaNigger Dave, do you identify as czech?

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2018, 10:47:24 AM »

No, Texas did, more than a few decades ago. Tell me AlphaNigger Dave, do you identify as czech?
Then why does he identify as mexican instead of american?

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: August 21, 2018, 06:49:59 PM »
+9
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/21/us/mollie-tibbetts-missing-iowa-student/index.html

Looks like it was an illegal spic who killed the Iowa girl, not the pig farmer like shitlibs were hoping.

Correction: Looks like I should have posted this in the "pay the toll thread" as she was a huge shitlib:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:57:02 PM by Small Weinered Goon »

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: August 21, 2018, 08:01:28 PM »
+7
Watch this story get memory holed REALLY fast.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red 420 United Statesian old Libertarian Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #285 on: August 21, 2018, 08:37:30 PM »
+11

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red 420 United Statesian old Libertarian Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #286 on: August 21, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »
+4
What was that goon (9/11?) quote that I'm bastardizing here: I hate him, not just for what he did but for the bad name he's giving to noble illegal border jumpers.

even a reddit normie sub is realtalking a bit on this one:https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/996za2/official_suspect_in_mollie_tibbetts_death_in/

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: August 21, 2018, 11:35:54 PM »
+5
What was that goon (9/11?) quote that I'm bastardizing here: I hate him, not just for what he did but for the bad name he's giving to noble illegal border jumpers.

even a reddit normie sub is realtalking a bit on this one:https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/996za2/official_suspect_in_mollie_tibbetts_death_in/

R/news is borderline neo nazi now because the mods keep deleting threads that have the slightest hint of wrong think.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Californian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: August 22, 2018, 01:37:58 AM »
+4

I think the quote is "fuck this guy, not for what he did but for the inevitable legislative response"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: August 22, 2018, 09:41:24 AM »
+2

I think the quote is "fuck this guy, not for what he did but for the inevitable legislative response"

das it mane. I guess that wasn't 9/11, a mass shooter?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: August 22, 2018, 10:55:37 AM »
+3

das it mane. I guess that wasn't 9/11, a mass shooter?

Yup, mass shooter. Quote is from TFR iirc.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: August 22, 2018, 04:50:09 PM »
+22
This was posted over at MPC and it's a good enough post that it deserves to be shared here since it's a thoughtful take on what happened to Mollie Tibbets:

Quote from:  Jung Man

The sad fact of the matter is Mollie Tibbetts is as much the face of college-educated millennial white women as the Sky King was the face of non-f****t millennial men. Of course she "hates white people" and is pro-immigrant, and why wouldn't she be? Adult authority figures have been regurgitating the wonders of living in a low trust, post-white America to her during her entire life. She heard it all through childhood, and they really stomped on the gas pedal during college. Since she hit puberty, and likely before, her life was a constant barrage of poz designed to engender exactly the type of tripe she was blabbering about on twitter in her last days; there is little even the strongest of traditional parents could do in the face of such an onslaught, let alone the Clown World parents Mollie likely had. Mollie Tibbetts is the modern educated white woman, a proto-shrew whose sex-specific character traits of conformity and compassion have been cruelly warped into making her easy pickings for a Mesoamerican animal, to say nothing of the type of society that allows these predators to roam at large.

It's important to understand that she likely believed her propaganda wholeheartedly, that she really thought she had more to fear from the nerdy white kid next door than a low IQ, high impulse foreigner with the blood of Mayan heart-eaters in his veins. You can find that absurd, risible, even infuriating; you can post an entire /pol/'s worth of FBI crime statistics and memes BTFOing these beliefs. But the truth is more simple, and simply more tragic: society failed Mollie Tibbetts. It taught her to hate her own kind and then tossed her into the streets with illegal rapists. Blaming her father for being a weak cuck is fine, but this belies the outright evil that is turning young women into Mollies at every college in the country while you're reading this.

Perhaps saddest of all is that she was likely not beyond saving. A strong male presence in her life, who openly spoke about the evils of poz, could likely have stamped anti-American beliefs out of her. Maybe. In this climate of self-reinforcing shitlibism, even the Chadliest have a hard time doing so, to say nothing of the sad bugmen who were likely trying to hit her up on a given dating app. And it is unnatural for a psychologically normal woman to seek out the type of discourse to be found on this website; deep dives into sociopolitical minutia are almost exclusively the realm of men, often autistic men. As hard as it may well be to accept, Mollie was a basic, college-educated white millennial American woman; there are millions more like her.

Mollie Tibbetts will likely be used by the Fox News-set as the poster child for anti-illegal immigration, and well she should be. But that's really the tip of the iceberg, a layman's interpretation of events. She is, in fact, the poster child for the sheer amount of young people - especially young women - who are getting absolutely wrecked by Clown World, people who could and should have had normal, happy lives, but instead are wasting their best years professing a variety of toxic, unhappy ideologies that sometimes see them end up dead at the hands of squat subhumans. It's perverse, and a stunning indictment of the type of world we live in. The people who are responsible for this system are truly malevolent and deserve a fate worse than death. This was a young woman who in the same country some 60 years prior would have likely been engaged or well on her way to having her own Christian family. In 2018, she's an atheist and is found murdered by a danger she was taught didn't exist, killed while taking a jogging break from a college where she was being educated to hate her own kind. It's not just horrific; it's evil.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: August 22, 2018, 05:09:25 PM »
+14
To me, this story is  a case study in how the MSM has zero ability to think outside of their playbook and has no capacity to see beyond the latest hour of air to fill.

Why is Mollie Tibbetts a household name? Because she's a white woman in peril and the MSM will always to wall to wall with that. And they doubled down because this is a layup. She's dead, everyone knew she's dead and viewers were waiting for that BREAKING NEWS dopamine dump with the details.

At no point in time did they EVER consider the possibility that the ending could undermine their larger narrative. In this case, that illegals are not dangerous.

Now they're stuck in the uncomfortable position of going wall to wall with ILLEGAL KILLED WHITE WOMAN IN PERIL. They can't dump the story as fast as they'd like because they spent an ENTIRE FUCKING MONTH playing it up for their audience.

Whoopsie.

:stewart:

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: August 22, 2018, 05:36:55 PM »
+11
It's worth noting that Tibbets' murderer arrived as one the thousands of unaccompanied "minors" who poured over the border throughout Obama's failed presidency, forming the youngest conquering army known to history. Not even tiny towns in Iowa are safe from squatamalan savagery now. It's almost as if the price tag for muh :rocket: isn't worth it at all.

Meanwhile, the libtards who created this shitshow dont want anyone to talk about some girl in Iowa.

Besides being another pedosexual pundit, Greer is also a professor at Fordham University, as well as a fellow at the New York University McSilver Institute for poverty research.

Cherry on top of the shit cake: Fauxcahontas weighs in, siding of course with the conquerors.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: August 22, 2018, 07:30:38 PM »
+9
^^ All them Trump voting midwest states full of people who cling to their guns and bibles are going to flip blue ANY SECOND NOW! COME ON 2018 BLUE WAVE!

:tom:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: August 22, 2018, 07:46:53 PM »
+12
I hope a blue wave hits and it's a real one.

Come Poseidon claim california and let it sink to your watery depths.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: August 22, 2018, 08:06:26 PM »
+8
Mayan heart-eater

:nixon:

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: August 22, 2018, 08:42:36 PM »
+7
This was posted over at MPC and it's a good enough post that it deserves to be shared here since it's a thoughtful take on what happened to Mollie Tibbets:

Sorry sweatie the true problem is men

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:55:45 PM by anti-pibble machine »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: August 22, 2018, 09:33:00 PM »
+11
We've played that song and dance before. Ends up the only guys aggressively cat calling were non-whites which quickly axed the project.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: August 22, 2018, 10:03:24 PM »
+7
if men were as bad as feminists imagine, there wouldn't be an unraped hole on this earth
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.