;

Author Topic: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018  (Read 21793 times)

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Re: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018
« Reply #300 on: August 22, 2018, 10:10:47 PM »
+3
Well, I don't know about you but I am doing my part.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge 420 Libertarian United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2018, 01:08:28 AM »
+12
Mollie would have *hated* the wall!
:christina:

Yeah she might have said that but I'm betting she had a quick change of opinion that no one got to hear.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: August 23, 2018, 02:03:21 AM »
+9
http://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/19/world/americas/residents-pacaraima-brazil-border-town-attack-venezuela-migrants-camp.html

RIO DE JANEIRO — Residents of a border town in northern Brazil that has become a main entry point for Venezuelans seeking refuge destroyed migrant camps over the weekend in one of the most dramatic instances of a backlash to the Venezuelans’ growing presence there.

Brazil has admitted tens of thousands of the roughly 2.3 million Venezuelans who have fled their country in recent years as the exodus spurred by hyperinflation, chronic food and medicine shortages, and rising insecurity has picked up pace. While the Brazilian federal government has said it would continue to take in migrants, local officials in border communities have said the open-door policy is unsustainable as schools and hospitals become overrun.

:adam:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: August 23, 2018, 03:16:12 AM »
+7
We need to also ban canadians.

Far too many videos have been popping up in my feed because over in BC and Vancouver chinese are skinning dogs alive and there's vids of the skinned doggos still walking around as they bleed to death. This constitutes as a joke.

They're not food dogs either, they're pet breeds. There's also hundreds of hours of these vids because they keep getting dropped in discussion links on other chat clients and boards.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: August 23, 2018, 01:37:26 PM »
+4

So is Mollie a confirmed member of the Tribe? 

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »
+4
I honestly always thought she was a hapa, since she looks Asian and I hadn't seen her mom until i googled her. Weird, Mollie didn't look like either of her parents.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2018, 03:52:01 PM »
+11
I honestly always thought she was a hapa, since she looks Asian and I hadn't seen her mom until i googled her. Weird, Mollie didn't look like either of her parents.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: August 23, 2018, 06:26:59 PM »
+6

BIRR CRINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: August 23, 2018, 07:38:29 PM »
+4
We need to also ban canadians.

Far too many videos have been popping up in my feed because over in BC and Vancouver chinese are skinning dogs alive and there's vids of the skinned doggos still walking around as they bleed to death. This constitutes as a joke.

They're not food dogs either, they're pet breeds. There's also hundreds of hours of these vids because they keep getting dropped in discussion links on other chat clients and boards.

“Food dogs”

Fucking niglet atop

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: September 26, 2018, 11:08:00 AM »
+7
In news from Sanctuary State Commiefornia:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/suspect-in-fatal-baseball-bat-attacks-on-la-homeless-had-been-deported-6-times-ice.html

The suspect who police say was behind a string of brutal baseball bat attacks on sleeping homeless men in Southern California that left three dead and several more in critical condition had been deported six times, federal immigration officials said Tuesday night.

Ramon Escobar, 47, who was originally from El Salvador, was arrested Monday after allegedly attacking a homeless man in Santa Monica. He was charged in connection to three murders and four attempted murders this month, ABC 7 reported.

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: October 17, 2018, 04:56:53 PM »
+9
Another wave is coming, this time from Honduras. It's up to 4000 people as of today. The Guatemalan government had them stopped at their border until earlier this week then abruptly changed their policy and let them through.

This just came out today:

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: October 18, 2018, 03:26:35 AM »
+1
They'll get in just like the last one. Trump isn't doing shit.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: October 18, 2018, 05:34:50 AM »
+6
^Nah, he’s just playing another around of multi-dimensional chess. We’re up to at least 1024^4d chess playing now. Seriously, though, another six years of this guy is likely in the cards. Here’s hoping he presidents harder after the midterms beyond being a reason for Twitter to keep existing.

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2018, 02:45:45 PM »
+5
Just broke down fence into Mexico I think.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge 420 Libertarian United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2018, 02:49:57 PM »
+11
lol at the "future is female" shirt and probably a bunch of other beans in %losing team% superbowl champs shirts that all came out of the same box.

e: drumpf needs to fire up haarp and chill them guys out some. -20f seems tempting as an instant-stop but a few days at 15f would be more fun.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 03:05:09 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #315 on: October 19, 2018, 02:56:17 PM »
+8
The fact that they have not encountered any serious resistance yet is concerning. They're supposedly fleeing people who will use force against them, but then they all group up and then claim to be unstoppable, it doesn't add up.

I mean just organize at home and take back your homeland.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: October 19, 2018, 03:05:50 PM »
+8
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8gLeIlvDJg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8gLeIlvDJg</a>

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: October 19, 2018, 03:24:46 PM »
+4
Mexico has agreed to stop them but who knows how truthful they are being.
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: October 19, 2018, 03:33:29 PM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8gLeIlvDJg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8gLeIlvDJg</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdwB1lJ4AIw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdwB1lJ4AIw</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: October 19, 2018, 04:27:58 PM »
+16
Holy shit look at the symbol on the truck. Anyone doubting ((their)) involvement now should be beaten.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:33:00 PM by The Watcher »

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2018, 05:26:30 PM »
+5
Holy shit look at the symbol on the truck. Anyone doubting ((their)) involvement now should be beaten.

LOL Jew bling on their truck will be their downfall just like the niggers with their gang symbols.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2018, 11:59:28 PM »
+12
Just another coincidence. Jews are very caring people because of their high IQ. Trust me, goy.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: October 20, 2018, 12:31:01 AM »
+4

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: October 20, 2018, 01:08:48 AM »
+12

Remember baltimore riots when the nig with the handle of vodka (still had the bar/restaurant metal pourer thing in it) was stealing yt lady's purse and goons were trying to say "well, actually no, racist, she stole his purse and he was trying to get it back." Imagine something like that.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: October 20, 2018, 07:21:52 AM »
+13
Anyone who is caught funding these ((NGOs)) should be charged with sedition.  It's time that Republicans grow a pair of balls instead of depending on third world beaner governments to hold back an immivasion.

Threatening to withhold aid is some pretty weak shit considering remittances bring in far more money to these shitholes than foreign aid.  These countries don't really give a shit and whatever agreement that gets made will fall through because these countries make bank off of letting their trash people flood the United States.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:27:05 AM by Small Weinered Goon »