;

Author Topic: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk  (Read 6749 times)

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 12:38:04 PM »
+8
facebook shut down the Christian Single Mothers Against Pit Bulls page

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 02:53:59 PM »
+6
facebook shut down the Christian Single Mothers Against Pit Bulls page
It was too dank for this world  :myecred:
His name was Harry Anderson

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2018, 04:00:44 PM »
+4
Christian Single Fathers is still up and kicking as of this afternoon.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2018, 04:32:30 PM »
+13
If you were going to pick a religious group you should have done muslims, nobody would have questioned it.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2018, 08:59:20 AM »
+13

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2018, 07:42:34 PM »
+12

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 10:15:20 PM »
+6

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 10:17:31 PM »
+10
I don't have a dog in this fight when it comes to pibbles but it is eerie how coincidental white people's love of pitbulls happened to emerge around the time they decided to love ghetto niggers and third world garbage flowing through our borders.  I swear, there is a suicide switch that white people have where they start taking positions that actively harm them and their families.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 10:41:34 PM »
+6

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 10:47:44 PM »
+9
Yeah. Weird how it never existed before the rise and near complete control of popular media and academia by Jewish people and interest groups.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2018, 10:58:47 PM »
+5
Yeah. Weird how it never existed before the rise and near complete control of popular media and academia by Jewish people and interest groups.

Convincing people to paying top dollar for an inferior premium brand when dozens of better options available for next to nothing. Hummmmmmmmmm

:adam:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 11:13:46 PM »
+4
https://patch.com/oklahoma/across-ok/pack-wiener-type-dogs-maul-oklahoma-woman-death

ARDMORE, OK — A pack of vicious dogs, some of them described as predominantly dachshunds, or wiener dogs, mauled an Oklahoma woman to death last week. It's unclear what caused the dogs to attack Tracy Garcia, 52, outside her home near Ardmore on Thursday, but their owner could face charges, according to media reports.

Is there a worse legacy to leave?

Edit: False alarm. Definitely not weiner dogs

https://i.imgur.com/c5Ud5uj.png NSFW dead dogs
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:22:21 PM by unprivsplain »

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 11:24:52 PM »
+3
https://patch.com/oklahoma/across-ok/pack-wiener-type-dogs-maul-oklahoma-woman-death

ARDMORE, OK — A pack of vicious dogs, some of them described as predominantly dachshunds, or wiener dogs, mauled an Oklahoma woman to death last week. It's unclear what caused the dogs to attack Tracy Garcia, 52, outside her home near Ardmore on Thursday, but their owner could face charges, according to media reports.

Is there a worse legacy to leave?

Edit: False alarm. Definitely not weiner dogs

https://i.imgur.com/c5Ud5uj.png NSFW dead dogs

Hmmm, this pack looks unusual:

:adam:

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2018, 12:43:00 AM »
+10
They even look like niggers good god

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2018, 01:04:35 AM »
+1
They say never try to outrun a dog chasing you, those fuckers are wrong, running works. Just make sure the car roof you're hiding on is tall enough.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 08:05:53 AM »
+3

So it has existed forever?

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck 420 Anglican Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2018, 08:20:33 AM »
+8
I don't have a dog in this fight when it comes to pibbles but it is eerie how coincidental white people's love of pitbulls happened to emerge around the time they decided to love ghetto niggers and third world garbage flowing through our borders.  I swear, there is a suicide switch that white people have where they start taking positions that actively harm them and their families.

Making life too easy makes people fucking retarded. We have created a society where unless you are addicted to hard drugs or severely mentally ill, you literally never have to worry about being homeless or starving to death. We've got it so good I'm pretty sure the bar for poverty is now set at an internet connection below 5mbps. Do yourself a favour and take up hobbies that are physically taxing that have potential for self-employment. That's what I did, and I feel like I can eat most people alive. I know labour work has this reputation of, "Oh, it breaks your body down," but that's more if you're working for someone else for 50 hours a week. Most weeks I only work around 25 hours because soyboys are scared to pick up a saw.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2018, 08:47:48 AM »
+6
Another layer of the nigger onion that is pitbull ownership is this...

Let's say I admit to myself and everyone around me that I want the most alpha-dog brutal killing machine I can possibly find. Dobies, Rotties and Schäfer are infinitely better than pitts. Then again all of those dogs are also aloof, loyal, easily trainable, very responsive to commands and highly motivated once trained. So basically, the complete opposite of nigger mentality.

It's as though they relate to pittbulls and want dogs who have the same mindset/attitude as them. Wayward, unpredictable, difficult to train savages who can go from perfectly fine to fullout chimp mode in the blink of an eye.

---Side story---

The Rapeweiler is a pittbull magnet. I've lost track of how many times he's been attacked by pitts. Most of the time he doesn't even bother to fight back, but when he does, it's game over.

My favorite pittbull incident was when I was walking him in the courtyard and the neighbor's pitt nipped at him. It didn't even register against his thick, leathery fur. Instead of snapping back, he waited till the pit had calmed down and was sniffing some bushes, went over and pissed all over the dog and owner's shoes. My only reaction was to look look over and half-jokingly say "Aeeeyyyy there you go, that's your property now, buddy!"

Reactions to my dog backing down a pitt are always either...
A) "IT WAS YOUR DOG WHO ATTACKED FIRST!" -The dindu nuffin approach.
B) A jealous look where the nigger owner's eyes get all wide as he learns that there is at least one other breed that's tougher than a pittbull.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:20:42 AM by blasting_asshole »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2018, 09:17:51 AM »
+2
Another layer of the nigger onion that is pitbull ownership is this...

Let's say I admit to myself and everyone around me that I want the most alpha-dog brutal killing machine I can possibly find. Dobies, Rotties and Schäfer are infinitely better than pitts. Then again all of those dogs are also aloof, loyal, easily trainable, very responsive to commands and highly motivated once trained. So basically, the complete opposite of nigger mentality.

It's as though they relate to pittbulls and want dogs who have the same mindset/attitude as them. Wayward, unpredictable, difficult to train savages who can go from perfectly fine to fullout chimp mode in the blink of an eye.

Yes I love niggers so much. You totally nailed it. It's just a dog you faggots. Animals - particularly dogs - elicit sympathetic feelings in people, so when a particular group of dogs are subject to a disproportionate amount of mistreatment and abuse it shouldn't come as a surprise when people become passionate about rescuing them. There's no need for nigger tier psycho analysis.

What's even dumber is paying $3k for a "champion" line of your favorite breed that's going to die of cancer or get hip dysplasia after a few years. Even if you must have that breed, there are breed specific rescues. Breeders are scum.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 09:31:25 AM »
+7
Despite your poor retarded pitdaddy brainwashing, we can agree on one thing. Puppy mills and breeders pumping out inbred genetic monstrosities is bad, regardless of the breed, although pumping out agressive fighting dogs bred over centuries to attack other animals and kill them then selling them as family pets is particularly egregrious.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 09:33:35 AM »
+4
How would you feel about mandatory sterilization? No maltreatment, problem would be 99% solved within a decade.

FYI I would be the one giving the eye test to determine if it's a pitbull.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 09:42:32 AM »
+6
when a particular group of dogs are subject to a disproportionate amount of mistreatment and abuse it shouldn't come as a surprise when people become passionate about rescuing them. There's no need for nigger tier psycho analysis.

It's not nigger tier psycho analysis, it's pointing out the obvious. This is gibbs. For every pitt you rescue, some nigger half way across the country lets his pitt screw some other dog and create 6 more of them. You're not even making a dent. You're just raising LaTron's son after he bailed on your 2nd hand coalburning ghetto queen he impregnated and then bailed on, a couple years back.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:46:04 AM by blasting_asshole »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 09:43:22 AM »
+1
Despite your poor retarded pitdaddy brainwashing, we can agree on one thing. Puppy mills and breeders pumping out inbred genetic monstrosities is bad, regardless of the breed, although pumping out agressive fighting dogs bred over centuries to attack other animals and kill them is particularly egregrious.

Yes, I'm brainwashed, despite my sympathy for these dogs developing over years of firsthand experience wherein I am in the position most likely to be attacked by them. Contrast that with you and everyone else jumping on this meme likely having zero real life experience with them. Brainwashed by the jew media that you hate so much.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 09:47:44 AM »
+3
when a particular group of dogs are subject to a disproportionate amount of mistreatment and abuse it shouldn't come as a surprise when people become passionate about rescuing them. There's no need for nigger tier psycho analysis.

It's not nigger tier psycho analysis, it's pointing out the obvious. This is gibbs. For every pitt you rescue, some nigger half way across the country lets his pitt screw some other dog and create 6 more of them. You're not even making a dent. You're just raising LaDontreal with some girl who screwed LaDontreal's dad before he ran off.

You're right, but unfortunately at this point in time we can't make it illegal for niggers to own dogs. Maybe one day.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2018, 09:50:55 AM »
+9
Truly your anecdotal evidence weighs more greatly in all eyes than, you know, actual reality. Why do so many countries, US cities and all US military bases ban pitbulls? Why is there such a huge glut of pitbulls in shelters? Why do you think pitbulls are responsable for the lion's share of not only attacks and fatalities on humans but other dogs and pets as well? Clearly it can't be any sort of inherent traits bred into them that literally define the breed. Gameness is socially constructed, I guess? It's all the owner's fault, right?

Don't get triggered mate, no one's going to come and euthanize your furbabby that is the cutest most benign creature that has ever existed and wouldn't hurt a fly. We just think maybe it would be a wise idea to stop spreading the meme that they're family pets and no more dangerous or agressive than any other dog.