;

Author Topic: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk  (Read 6269 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2018, 03:24:20 PM »
+6
Eh I would prefer it live a long and happy life. Just away from me and my loved ones. Preferably sterilized like the rest. Don't need to kill em to wipe em out.
No, all that he did was give a time bomb to a stranger and their family.
His name was Harry Anderson

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2018, 04:05:23 PM »
+1
Cool, so the hundreds of thousands of cases of pitbulls murdering other people's dogs and cats is not an issue then. Glad that's resolved. I'm sure that prey drive never manifests itself with toddlers and children, either.

Do you know how many family dog breeds have high prey drives? It's a lot. You address that with exercise and socialization. Again, something that should be done with every dog.

Jack Russels have a high prey drive. Great dogs for killing rats. So do Beagles and Huskies. None of which have a high statistical probability of mauling humans.

It's almost as if not being the favored dog of niggers means you bite people a lot less. Crazy. You know Rotties are #2 for dog attacks right? There are a fuck ton more pits in this country than Rottweilers. I wonder what the numbers would look like per capita. I'd put money on your fuckbuddy being the true nigger dog by the numbers.

You can't compare my pure-bread German cart pulling/cattle hearding machine to your kicked-around slanty-eyed niggermutt. The fact that there are way more of them and that they breed like rabbits makes them the de-facto niggerdog.

You have a nigger dog and children. Go hang out with the Kyanka family and piss/moan/complain about how mean the internet is to your prescious pibbles.

Every argument you make is basically how SJWs defend niggershinery.

There are way more whites in this country than blacks and blacks commit far more crime per capita. There are way more pits in this country than rotties and rotties undoubtedly bite more people per capita, despite being much less likely to be abused or mistreated. Sorry about your nigger dog.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2018, 04:21:46 PM »
+6
Eh I would prefer it live a long and happy life. Just away from me and my loved ones. Preferably sterilized like the rest. Don't need to kill em to wipe em out.

ASIP sliding down the slippery slope towards peaceful coexistence with niggers and jews.

:myecred:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2018, 04:32:29 PM »
+5
That's unironically what I advocate. I don't want to exterminate other ethnicities, I'd just like mine not to be, or told I should feel grateful and that utopia will result from it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:34:45 PM by Franzo »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2018, 04:32:35 PM »
+4
There are way more whites in this country than blacks and blacks commit far more crime per capita. There are way more pits in this country than rotties and rotties undoubtedly bite more people per capita, despite being much less likely to be abused or mistreated. Sorry about your nigger dog.

Good luck finding sources that aren't pintrist, k9.com or niggerdogs monthly. Rotties were bread to pull cattle carts and guard things. Pit = pit fighting.

You're raising a discarded black child. Dufarius couldn't devote a lick of time or responsibility to the life he is responsible for and now your picking up the slack. My dogs are mine and mine alone. Your dogs are basically someone else's unwanted/unplanned accident. You're an enabler.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2018, 04:43:29 PM »
+3

Good luck finding sources that aren't pintrist, k9.com or niggerdogs monthly. Rotties were bread to pull cattle carts and guard things. Pit = pit fighting.

You're raising a discarded black child. Dufarius couldn't devote a lick of time or responsibility to the life he is responsible for and now your picking up the slack. My dogs are mine and mine alone. Your dogs are basically someone else's unwanted/unplanned accident. You're an enabler.

I got my dog when he was 3 months old. Regardless, it's hilarious to see you continue to anthropomorphise an animal. It really puts your bedroom habits into perspective.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2018, 04:45:06 PM »
+5
Regardless, it's hilarious to see you continue to anthropomorphise an animal. It really puts your bedroom habits into perspective.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2018, 04:45:33 PM »

ASIP sliding down the slippery slope towards peaceful coexistence with niggers and jews.

The key term is "wipe em out"

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:04:01 PM by the sip »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2018, 05:08:08 PM »
+3

I'll just sit here on the porch of my duplex, mindin' my own business at the Payless, content in the knowledge that one day far from now there wont be any more negros or jews muckin' about with their sad behavior, just gotta sit here and tolerate it with my thumbs in my suspenders oh my yessirre country time lemonade and cucumber sammiches without the crust

*gets shot by hasidic niggers in drive-by*

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2018, 05:08:57 PM »
+3
IO please.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2018, 06:33:39 PM »
+3
nig nog tryna get a hand beezy

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2018, 08:55:49 PM »
+3
when a particular group of dogs are subject to a disproportionate amount of mistreatment and abuse it shouldn't come as a surprise when people become passionate about rescuing them. There's no need for nigger tier psycho analysis.

It's not nigger tier psycho analysis, it's pointing out the obvious. This is gibbs. For every pitt you rescue, some nigger half way across the country lets his pitt screw some other dog and create 6 more of them. You're not even making a dent. You're just raising LaDontreal with some girl who screwed LaDontreal's dad before he ran off.

You're right, but unfortunately at this point in time we can't make it illegal for niggers to own dogs. Maybe one day.

I agree.  I also hope we make it illegal for niggers to breathe.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2018, 09:19:23 AM »
+8
I don't have a dog in this fight when it comes to pibbles but it is eerie how coincidental white people's love of pitbulls happened to emerge around the time they decided to love ghetto niggers and third world garbage flowing through our borders.  I swear, there is a suicide switch that white people have where they start taking positions that actively harm them and their families.

It's pathological altruism.  It leads us to try and save everything.  We can't help it.  It made us the greatest civilization in world history but we don't know how to handle things we can't save

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2018, 09:52:06 AM »

I'll just sit here on the porch of my duplex, mindin' my own business at the Payless, content in the knowledge that one day far from now there wont be any more negros or jews muckin' about with their sad behavior, just gotta sit here and tolerate it with my thumbs in my suspenders oh my yessirre country time lemonade and cucumber sammiches without the crust

Wow, you really nailed the future of America there. Thanks for the warning about the hasidic nigger gangs that will roam our post apocalyptic world, and the pitbulls the ( ( (illunminati) ) ) are using to destroy us. :rolleyes:

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 old Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2018, 10:23:04 AM »
+12

Wow, you really nailed the future of America there. Thanks for the warning about the hasidic nigger gangs that will roam our post apocalyptic world, and the pitbulls the ( ( (illunminati) ) ) are using to destroy us. :rolleyes:

You are a worse psychiatrist than you are a son-in-law and you will never get work as an actor because you have no talent.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »
+12

I hate you more every day

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2018, 01:04:17 PM »
+4

I hate you more every day

Why don't you just ragequit again about it?
:cookie:

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2018, 01:28:33 PM »
+18
Oh hey Dog-o fags up a thread what a surprise.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2018, 01:50:38 PM »
+15
:ohdear: Opinions about pitbulls are tearing this forum apart!

Like a pitbull in a daycare, amirite!  :smug:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2018, 02:01:56 PM »
+8

Y'all called him here twice.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2018, 02:31:38 PM »
+7

The tattoo’s are the best part
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 old Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2018, 02:35:23 PM »
+10
lol the first frame the book is chicken soup for the small souled bugman.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2018, 02:39:13 PM »
+2

Y'all called him here twice.

Yep, Chad was the first to link Pitbulls to Jews, I wasn't the one to bring it up. And then I/O trying to call me out on my nonexistent pitbull love twice because of some Nth dimensional pretzel logic about Doesn't Believe In The Jewspiracy=Hates Whites=Loves Jews=Loves Pitbulls Because They Are a Jew/Nigger Instrument To Destroy White Western Civilization.

:sad:

Like I know some of you get up each day and think "how can I find a way to link the jews to a topic in the news/culture", but do you also secretly say "boy I hope Dog comes out swinging on this so I can use him as a strawman to prove the truth of WN and the JQ to the normies!"?

It's fun living rent free in your heads I guess, saves me money on my luxury duplex. :shrug:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »
+15
Your kike-shielding shadows the whole of SS, like smoke from the fires of Orthanc clouding over the peaceful forests of the elves. You may lie dormant, but spring periodically to action when provoked. We're the victims here really, so traumatized we re-enact the tragedies over and over in an attempt to make sense of them, to no avail. At the end, the only truth that remains is the faggotry of Dog-O-Tron, incomprehensible and unassailable.

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2018, 02:51:54 PM »
+10
All of you are worse than women.