;

Author Topic: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk  (Read 6126 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2018, 03:10:18 PM »
+8
All of you are worse than pit bulls.
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2018, 04:22:33 PM »
+6
All of you are worse than women.

have any of us stolen your TV?  :colbert:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2018, 05:20:30 PM »
+5
Oh hey Dog-o fags up a thread what a surprise.

Oh good God, just have something lying horizontal in the last frame and you could have Loss.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2018, 06:10:48 PM »
+3
Yep, Chad was the first to link Pitbulls to Jews, I wasn't the one to bring it up. And then I/O trying to call me out on my nonexistent pitbull love twice because of some Nth dimensional pretzel logic about Doesn't Believe In The Jewspiracy=Hates Whites=Loves Jews=Loves Pitbulls Because They Are a Jew/Nigger Instrument To Destroy White Western Civilization.

I believe your opinion on pitbulls is whatever the jews tell you your opinion on pitbulls should be at any given moment.  :colbert:

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2018, 06:14:09 PM »
+5
All of you are worse than women.

have any of us stolen your TV?  :colbert:
No. Just time and dignity.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2018, 07:12:20 PM »
+1
Yep, Chad was the first to link Pitbulls to Jews, I wasn't the one to bring it up. And then I/O trying to call me out on my nonexistent pitbull love twice because of some Nth dimensional pretzel logic about Doesn't Believe In The Jewspiracy=Hates Whites=Loves Jews=Loves Pitbulls Because They Are a Jew/Nigger Instrument To Destroy White Western Civilization.

I believe your opinion on pitbulls is whatever the jews tell you your opinion on pitbulls should be at any given moment.  :colbert:

And I believe you actually believe that.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2018, 08:52:18 PM »
+4

nigga whose mind are you trying to change?  :tuss:

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2018, 09:23:23 PM »
+3
pitbull venting post

my sister is the living epitome of a stereotypical "instagram pit momma" and regularly shares social media posts about pitbull social justice. her fur baby would never hurt anything and only gives licks and kisses!! and it's the owner not the dog. she found it chained to a tree in front of a crack house she stopped at on her way to some degenerate sodom-tier summer festival in cali, because she is also a drug addict, and just HAD TO RESCUE IT!! on her way back. some guy who knew the nigger owners said it basically spent its life chained to a tree getting beaten and starved because it wasn't aggressive enough to be worth breeding.

she said at christmas dinner last year that her favorite thing about being a pit owner is how much she has learned about social injustices and how much she's learned from having to face stereotypes. some interesting pathology going on there.

this dog definitely isn't gonna kill her in her sleep or anything. nope. no way.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:31:06 PM by Invader Xim/Xie/Xir »
nah im a
white wow

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2018, 09:41:36 PM »
+9
Sorry about your soon to be dead faggot sister

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2018, 09:42:15 PM »
+2

nigga whose mind are you trying to change?  :tuss:

Why would anyone try to change your mind? You’re a godamned idiot.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2018, 09:51:18 PM »
+4
Truly your anecdotal evidence weighs more greatly in all eyes than, you know, actual reality. Why do so many countries, US cities and all US military bases ban pitbulls? Why is there such a huge glut of pitbulls in shelters? Why do you think pitbulls are responsable for the lion's share of not only attacks and fatalities on humans but other dogs and pets as well? Clearly it can't be any sort of inherent traits bred into them that literally define the breed. Gameness is socially constructed, I guess? It's all the owner's fault, right?

Don't get triggered mate, no one's going to come and euthanize your furbabby that is the cutest most benign creature that has ever existed and wouldn't hurt a fly. We just think maybe it would be a wise idea to stop spreading the meme that they're family pets and no more dangerous or agressive than any other dog.

Because niggers. If they loved golden retrievers then golden retrievers would be #1 in all of these stats. That's really what it comes down to. These dogs are victims.

Also the stats are extremely inflated by breed misidentification and the fact that pitbull isn't a breed and anything that slightly resembles a bully breed is called a pitbull. Obviously this will inflate statistics in comparison to other dogs. They ARE great family dogs as long as you know where they came from. Pits are good with kids because they have an extraordinarily high tolerance to pain and touch. You can tug on my dog's tail, ears, jowls, not a flinch.

I wouldn't adopt directly from a shelter - especially with kids in the house - rather a rescue that does its due diligence on the dog's temperament, which is just about all of them. They won't adopt a dog to a house with kids or other pets if they think the dog isn't good with them. I wouldn't adopt any dog from a shelter tbh. Rescues are the way to go.

I also wouldn't leave my newly adopted dog whose history I don't really know alone with my small children, which is the case in a lot of these attacks.

Also my "anectodal evidence" is worth a lot more than the garbage you're spouting. A decade working in one of the worst ghettos in America with constant exposure to what should be the worst examples of this dog in an adversarial role with their savage owners. Spare me, frog.

edit btw b_a, the one rottie at the dog park I go to was banned for badly injuring another dog, while my nigger dog is beloved there. Suck an anecdotal dick, dog fucker

Dogs, like people, can be very different for a variety of reasons. I’m sure both your pit and the rape wilder are very nice dogs that won’t, or haven’t, killed any babies. That’s a good thing.

I have 3 nice dogs that are all rescues. The Dogs at the shelter are fucking savages. I’d sooner have a nigger living in my home.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2018, 08:22:07 AM »
+14
Truly your anecdotal evidence weighs more greatly in all eyes than, you know, actual reality. Why do so many countries, US cities and all US military bases ban pitbulls? Why is there such a huge glut of pitbulls in shelters? Why do you think pitbulls are responsable for the lion's share of not only attacks and fatalities on humans but other dogs and pets as well? Clearly it can't be any sort of inherent traits bred into them that literally define the breed. Gameness is socially constructed, I guess? It's all the owner's fault, right?

Don't get triggered mate, no one's going to come and euthanize your furbabby that is the cutest most benign creature that has ever existed and wouldn't hurt a fly. We just think maybe it would be a wise idea to stop spreading the meme that they're family pets and no more dangerous or agressive than any other dog.

Because niggers. If they loved golden retrievers then golden retrievers would be #1 in all of these stats. That's really what it comes down to. These dogs are victims.

Also the stats are extremely inflated by breed misidentification and the fact that pitbull isn't a breed and anything that slightly resembles a bully breed is called a pitbull. Obviously this will inflate statistics in comparison to other dogs. They ARE great family dogs as long as you know where they came from. Pits are good with kids because they have an extraordinarily high tolerance to pain and touch. You can tug on my dog's tail, ears, jowls, not a flinch.

I wouldn't adopt directly from a shelter - especially with kids in the house - rather a rescue that does its due diligence on the dog's temperament, which is just about all of them. They won't adopt a dog to a house with kids or other pets if they think the dog isn't good with them. I wouldn't adopt any dog from a shelter tbh. Rescues are the way to go.

I also wouldn't leave my newly adopted dog whose history I don't really know alone with my small children, which is the case in a lot of these attacks.

Also my "anectodal evidence" is worth a lot more than the garbage you're spouting. A decade working in one of the worst ghettos in America with constant exposure to what should be the worst examples of this dog in an adversarial role with their savage owners. Spare me, frog.

edit btw b_a, the one rottie at the dog park I go to was banned for badly injuring another dog, while my nigger dog is beloved there. Suck an anecdotal dick, dog fucker

:tuss:

Not even going to bother reading the next three pages, pitbulls are for degenerate trash. You sound like a coalburner.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2018, 11:41:45 AM »

:tuss:

Not even going to bother reading the next three pages, pitbulls are for degenerate trash. You sound like a coalburner.

Found the retriever cuck

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2018, 01:06:30 PM »
+9
pitbulls are disgusting ugly dangerous nigger dogs that are bred for killing.  your exception doesn't obviate the rule.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2018, 01:58:57 PM »
+1
pitbulls are disgusting ugly dangerous nigger dogs that are bred for killing.  your exception doesn't obviate the rule.

Several popular dog breeds were bred for killing, mary.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Soldier The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2018, 03:55:51 PM »
+9
The next time I need to discharge 10mm into the head of a nigger thug ass pit I'll be sure to vidya it for you

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2018, 04:19:22 PM »
The next time I need to discharge 10mm into the head of a nigger thug ass pit I'll be sure to vidya it for you

"next time"

:tom:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2018, 04:45:55 PM »
+12
People are now re-purposing Counter Signal Memes, lol

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2018, 05:40:58 PM »
+24
I had virtually no suspicion that there was a Jewish agenda behind the popularization of pitbulls until Dog-O got defensive at the notion.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2018, 07:53:55 AM »
+5

Several popular dog breeds were bred for killing, mary.

When a labrador savagely mauls my pet duck i'll be sure to note your technical accuracy in your statements about dangerous nigger dogs
 :okaysure:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2018, 08:18:34 AM »
+3
When a labrador savagely mauls my pet duck i'll be sure to note your technical accuracy in your statements about dangerous nigger dogs

I think focusing entirely on human deaths by pitbulls is a strategic mistake. The pitcucks can, rightfully, say that 30 deaths a year considering the amount of pitbulls in the country is statistically negligeable. It should always be accompanied by the tens of thousands of violent murders of dogs, cats and other animals they're responsable for every year, and every non-fatal mauling, whether on humans or animals. 

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2018, 08:27:24 AM »
+2

I think focusing entirely on human deaths by pitbulls is a strategic mistake. The pitcucks can, rightfully, say that 30 deaths a year considering the amount of pitbulls in the country is statistically negligeable. It should always be accompanied by the tens of thousands of violent murders of dogs, cats and other animals they're responsable for every year, and every non-fatal mauling, whether on humans or animals.

Oh i don't disagree, my point was to draw derision and attention to the fact that his "trained to kill" for other dogs is almost exclusively either 1) small game hunting, or 2) ratting and not "Anything that moves and is arguably smaller than i am MURDER DEATH KILL"

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2018, 09:35:15 AM »
+1

Oh i don't disagree, my point was to draw derision and attention to the fact that his "trained to kill" for other dogs is almost exclusively either 1) small game hunting, or 2) ratting and not "Anything that moves and is arguably smaller than i am MURDER DEATH KILL"

You really believe this don't you? Suckered by the fake jew media. Sad.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2018, 12:50:06 PM »
+7

You really believe this don't you? Suckered by the fake jew media. Sad.

You’re the only one on here that seems to think poor little Pibbles is only misunderstood. But tell me more about how the niggers and coal burning hippies have the real scoop on the peaceful loving fur babies.

We turned ruthless murder machines into mans best friend, apparently it’s impossible to reverse the process :rolleyes:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2018, 01:04:50 PM »
+11
Pit bulls are worthless fucking animals for niggers and virtue signaling bug men. They are too unpredictable and aggressive to do any task that another species of dog is bred for. Unless you are talking about dog fighting or eating children. Every pit should be put down.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:47:06 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson