;

Author Topic: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk  (Read 6225 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2018, 01:12:45 PM »
+2
pitbulls are disgusting ugly dangerous nigger dogs that are bred for killing.  your exception doesn't obviate the rule.

Several popular dog breeds were bred for killing, mary.
Chows, Sharpeis, and a few south american breeds.

If you own one your insurance goes up.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2018, 01:15:00 PM »
+6
Having pitbulls in a neighborhood makes the real estate drop. Not having to share your living space with pitbulls is something that can be literally quantified as a monetary value.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Italian
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2018, 03:22:52 PM »
Having pitbulls in a neighborhood makes the real estate drop. Not having to share your living space with pitbulls is something that can be literally quantified as a monetary value.

More fake news from the people who should know better. Jews are reading this thread laughing at you faggots

When a labrador savagely mauls my pet duck i'll be sure to note your technical accuracy in your statements about dangerous nigger dogs

I think focusing entirely on human deaths by pitbulls is a strategic mistake. The pitcucks can, rightfully, say that 30 deaths a year considering the amount of pitbulls in the country is statistically negligeable. It should always be accompanied by the tens of thousands of violent murders of dogs, cats and other animals they're responsable for every year, and every non-fatal mauling, whether on humans or animals.

Oh i don't disagree, my point was to draw derision and attention to the fact that his "trained to kill" for other dogs is almost exclusively either 1) small game hunting, or 2) ratting and not "Anything that moves and is arguably smaller than i am MURDER DEATH KILL"

You really believe this don't you? Suckered by the fake jew media. Sad.

You’re the only one on here that seems to think poor little Pibbles is only misunderstood. But tell me more about how the niggers and coal burning hippies have the real scoop on the peaceful loving fur babies.

We turned ruthless murder machines into mans best friend, apparently it’s impossible to reverse the process :rolleyes:

Because I'm not a sheep who bases my opinions on memes. I go by life experience, of which I have ample and I'm sure you have little to none on this subject. All you know is what the media and memes tell you. Baaaa. Pits were used to herd sheep back in the day, btw.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:26:18 PM by Shakebox »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2018, 03:48:14 PM »
+20
The fact that pit posting works on SS even after being explained is hysterical.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2018, 04:01:52 PM »
+14
It's the Based Black Man in a MAGA Hat paradox but for dogs.  I'm sure there are plenty of pit bulls who will never maul anyone, let alone a child.  However, there are too many pit bull attacks to where people are able to sense a clear pattern.  The fact that pit bulls are a favorite of niggers and spics is unfortunate but this is the world we live in.  So what is the solution?  Would a typical family know whether their pit bull's bloodline was niggerized or not?  If a pit bull has been niggerized, can the dog be redeemed or trained out of its behavior?  I don't know the answers to these questions but if the answer to the last couple questions are "no", then I don't see how any sane and rational family can own a pit bull.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Italian
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2018, 08:10:35 PM »
It's the Based Black Man in a MAGA Hat paradox but for dogs.  I'm sure there are plenty of pit bulls who will never maul anyone, let alone a child.  However, there are too many pit bull attacks to where people are able to sense a clear pattern.  The fact that pit bulls are a favorite of niggers and spics is unfortunate but this is the world we live in.  So what is the solution?  Would a typical family know whether their pit bull's bloodline was niggerized or not?  If a pit bull has been niggerized, can the dog be redeemed or trained out of its behavior?  I don't know the answers to these questions but if the answer to the last couple questions are "no", then I don't see how any sane and rational family can own a pit bull.

I don't disagree, that's why I would never adopt directly from a shelter. Rescues are very good about getting to know the temperament of a dog and will not allow them to be adopted into an unsafe environment. Just understanding that you need to pay extra attention to a dog - any dog - when you don't know its history will prevent tragedy. Too many people just bring dogs home from the shelter and then let their small children play with them unsupervised. That's a fucking terrible idea that will lead to tragedy. I don't care if your dog is Lassie, you never leave a small child alone with them. To be honest, I wouldn't adopt an adult dog with small children in the house unless I knew its history. 

Can they be redeemed/trained? In the vast majority of cases, yes, as long as you have the knowledge and the patience. You can actually go read up on the 22 dogs that were rescued from Michael Vick's dog fighting kennel. 20 of them were adopted and some are even service dogs. His grand champion and another one were deemed unadoptable and had to stay in the sanctuary.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2018, 08:13:26 PM »
+4
pitbulls are disgusting ugly dangerous nigger dogs that are bred for killing.  your exception doesn't obviate the rule.

sauce?

ATOP how many times in your life have you been asked how many pets and which breeds when you renew your homeowners insurance dogofag don't even press that reply button

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2018, 09:05:49 PM »
+7

The original Black Lives Matter.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2018, 09:59:05 PM »
+3

sauce?

ATOP how many times in your life have you been asked how many pets and which breeds when you renew your homeowners insurance dogofag don't even press that reply button

Let me make this as clear as possible you jew addled retard: I don't support pitbulls. I do think they are dangerous. But keep beleiving I'm some ZOG strawman arguing against you here. :tuss:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2018, 10:17:46 PM »
+16
Let me make this as clear as possible you jew addled retard

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoRaYgqKMkg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoRaYgqKMkg</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2018, 12:31:11 AM »
+1
Hey guys a jew just bit my pibbles foreskin off am I going to be diamond hoarding rich now or murdered by a savage beast consumed by bloodlust

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2018, 01:36:01 AM »
+7

sauce?

Let me make this as clear as possible you jew addled retard: I don't support pitbulls. I do think they are dangerous. But keep beleiving I'm some ZOG strawman arguing against you here. :tuss:

Dog strains so hard against his Zionist leash he completely missed the actual insult that he should have been triggered by.

:pathetic:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2018, 05:53:09 AM »
+7

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2018, 11:30:25 AM »
+10
saw this on mde, poster said posts on this screencapped sub rarely go over 100, a pibble? 31k. nothing funny going on here goys I mean guys.

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2018, 08:58:00 AM »
+9
My oh my, look at all the words in this thread for something that is not complicated at all.

Life does not deal in guarantees, it deals in chances.

Maybe my hangover is preventing me from seeing things clearly but the whole point of living is to close down on negative chances while increasing positive chances.

So 1 group of dogs has a significant large percentage of chance of one of its members becoming a negative factor in your life.

Maybe pick from a group that has a lower percentage of chance of being trouble ?

Shape up nitwits.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Better dead than red old Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2018, 07:27:43 PM »
+14
 :adam:

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2018, 05:19:31 PM »
+16
The dog probably started the fire.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Better dead than red old Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2018, 05:38:57 PM »
+10
The dog probably started the fire.
He likes his baby med-rare.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2018, 02:41:20 AM »
+7
Pit bulls are worthless fucking animals for niggers and virtue signaling bug men. They are too unpredictable and aggressive to do any task that another species of dog is bred for. Unless you are talking about dog fighting or eating children. Every pit should be put down.
When you're so bugman you get a dog that has more testosterone than you

There are plenty of other great pets that need a home.  This is more Jews-destroying-the-home bullshit.  An ideal Jewish-poisoned home would be a white coalburning mom with a little niglet and a cuck husband, where the child gets pulverized by the pet pitbull.  They can't afford the steep medical bills, so the child needs medication and surgery for the rest of its life, while the cuck husband has to help pay for them.  Paying for the child that's not even his.  He can't afford it all on his own, so they need state assistance to do this. 

And then you have a miserable family that's entirely dependent on the state.   :smalljewrub:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2018, 09:14:37 AM »
+6
http://archive.is/w9PLX
Good article that says substituting pets for children should be considered a mental disorder.
His name was Harry Anderson

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2018, 07:17:31 PM »
+10

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2018, 07:31:07 PM »
+7
There would have been a dead niggerdog on my front porch.
https://blog.dogsbite.org/2018/06/back-to-back-near-fatal-dogo-argentino-attacks.html

first time I've heard of that breed
They make pitbulls look like Bryant Gumbel.

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Anonymous Autistic Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »
+8
nah im a
white wow