;

Author Topic: Imgur, home of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing faggots  (Read 1120 times)

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
Imgur, home of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing faggots
« on: July 11, 2018, 04:27:50 PM »
+10
Since we don't have a thread of the faggots of imgur...

https://imgur.com/gallery/uQHoNMQ

:tranny: :ozma: :downtwinkles:

:slutwalk:

Let's check out the comments...

filben7872 pts13 hr Musk is also anti union and a lot of workers have a lot of negative things to say about working conditions.

Yeah, he wants you to work, you flaming faggot.

humaneffigy16 pts9 hrI don't know how I feel about him trying to frame it like his business is a job charity. They're making him his money.

Faggot.

jeppsson20 pts9 hrBillionaires dont "create" jobs, they control jobs. They own you, for everyone needs a job.

I'd like a venti frappe you faggot.

oneofthosedeafmutes60 pts12 hr"Created jobs". He paid people to make him money, and took the profit. That doesn't make him a good man.

faggggggggooooooooooooooot

Gosuamakenatek5 pts8 hr"What have you done?" I work a minimum wage job, just like your employees, so that people like YOU can be billionaires. Your welcome.

Elon doesn't pay anyone min wage, because he doesn't hire faggots.

elephantonella via Android5 pts16 hrYeah he's leeching off Nevada fucking up the economy, rent and causing so many fatal accidents on USA parkway. GTFO nobody wants them!

Faggggggggggggoooooooooottttttttt.

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Imgur, home of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing faggots
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 04:52:18 PM »
+15
Another idiot who thinks rich people are like Scrooge McDuck "hoarding" money in a big vault. lol
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 05:22:01 PM »
+11
The front page of Imgur is preachier than fucking Reddit, somehow

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 05:59:29 PM »
+14
My friends and family who know me best say Iím a lot like Deppís personification of Willy Wonka. Personification is an odd word, but Iím gonna try to act like it isnít. The struggle is real. Anyway they say Iím weird and quirky, speak my mind and have no problem letting it all hang out. Itís such a resemblance that I was asked to walk around and act like Wonka for a charity thing since the knew itíd be a cinch for me. Anyway that should be enough text there.

Not really a REEEE, but a quote from an imgur meme dump that made me roll my eyes so hard I had a seizure.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 10:18:04 PM »
+14
Two months ago every Reddit and imgur poster were tripping over themselves to worship Musk as an earthly divinity. Amazing what a tweet criticizing the media can do.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 10:49:42 PM »
+9
tweet criticizing the media

HE'S DOING WHAT CHEETO HITLER DOES!!!
 :algore: :madgoon: :parsons: :ultlibrage:  :librage: :bieber:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 05:49:31 AM »
+8
It's funny, because imgur used to just be an image host. Then the owners leaned hard into making it a "social media community" and ofc the SJW moved in and took over.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 05:52:19 AM »
+8
It's funny, because imgur used to just be an image host. Then the owners leaned hard into making it a "social media community" and ofc the SJW moved in and took over.

My comments are constantly dogpiled with "really?", defenses under the framework of pop culture, and current year.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 06:51:24 AM »
+7
I stopped posting there a long time ago and use it primarily as an image hosting site. Any unmoderated web forum will eventually become conservative. Subsequently, any corporate or large organization will become liberal if it doesnít have a clear goal or conservative leadership.
His name was Harry Anderson

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 11:24:39 PM »
+6

Making it into a social media community is the only way to make an image host profitable enough to stay open, otherwise you end up with Imageshack/Photobucket/Waffleimages scenarios.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 01:40:13 PM »
+6
https://i.imgur.com/3JzJT1b.mp4

OMFGWhatHaveWeDONE 25 pts1 hrHistory is happening. Our kids will ask us about what it was like to live through this time. Pay attention.

If you want to block out the Orange Turd or any other Undesirable, Deplorable from your life, here is a useful chrome plugin, appropriately called the Kardashian Filter: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kardashian-filter/kbnhlagadnlfihhgjkmcaffjadkadoap Basically: 1. add it to your chrome browser, by default it only filters out the Kardashian Clan 2. It will show up as a new icon on your Chrome toolbar (check top right corner) 3. Right mouse click on the icon and select the Options menu item 4. Add "Trump" or any other (single) word to the TextBox and click the
  • button to add 5. You can disable the plugin or remove the word(s) anytime
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.