;

Author Topic: Everyone Read This (Except Dogotron)  (Read 1068 times)

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Everyone Read This (Except Dogotron)
« on: July 16, 2018, 11:14:04 PM »
+12
http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

tldr: jews pray to satan and practice blood magic
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
Re: Everyone Read This (Except Dogotron)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 11:26:12 PM »
+10
If you didn't know this you're gonna need to see yourself out of this forum :colbert:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 06:51:21 AM »
+5
These photos were taken after catching some guys trying to smuggle in some ancient Torah’s. Though the site is not in English you will notice the depictions of satanic imagery(black cube, pentagram, goat.)
http://archive.is/QkpcL
Later I will post some pictures of a Satanic church an urban explorer found in a abandoned now destroyed Shell brand company building.
His name was Harry Anderson

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 06:08:35 PM »
+3
These photos were taken after catching some guys trying to smuggle in some ancient Torah’s. Though the site is not in English you will notice the depictions of satanic imagery(black cube, pentagram, goat.)
http://archive.is/QkpcL
Later I will post some pictures of a Satanic church an urban explorer found in a abandoned now destroyed Shell brand company building.
Can't find the original post, just these two pictures I saved.

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Autistic Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Anonymous Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 07:29:24 PM »
+5
nah im a
white wow

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Autistic Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Anonymous Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 07:30:12 PM »
+4
nah im a
white wow

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 07:47:17 PM »
+7
Can't find the original post, just these two pictures I saved.

That second picture has a Latin motto across the bottom that's from a 17th century book on Alchemy:

"ORA, LEGE, LEGE, LEGE, RELEGE, LABORA ET INVENIES", declares the motto of the Mutus Liber of 1677, "Pray, Read, Read, Read, Read Again and You Shall Find"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 07:56:49 PM »
+4
I'm getting a more masonic vibe than anything else from those windows.

Edit: The source appears to be this book: https://www.amazon.com/Living-pearls-shell-protesters-movement/dp/1492258121. It's written by an OCCUPY dude, so I'm not sure it's a particularly credible source.

More pictures: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1212495/pg1
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 08:01:54 PM by Whig Historian »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 08:03:30 PM »
+4

Yeah, based on the pics in this thread I'd say "occult" more than "Satanic". I'll have to check out that Above Top Secret post later.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 08:03:57 PM »
+1
Kikes are kinda weird in a lot of ways I guess.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 08:06:04 PM »
+3

Edit: The source appears to be this book: https://www.amazon.com/Living-pearls-shell-protesters-movement/dp/1492258121. It's written by an OCCUPY dude, so I'm not sure it's a particularly credible source.

More pictures: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1212495/pg1
There were two more pictures but the red one stuck out the most of the 4 pictures. Still a strange thing to find in a abandoned building owned by a major gas company.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 08:13:51 PM »
+4
Yeah, based on the pics in this thread I'd say "occult" more than "Satanic". I'll have to check out that Above Top Secret post later.
The comments in the ATS page are actually really informative. They have translations from the dutch wikipedia page that go into the origin and symbolism of the windows.
There were two more pictures but the red one stuck out the most of the 4 pictures. Still a strange thing to find in a abandoned building owned by a major gas company.
It's not really surprising given the era the windows are from. There's alchemical symbolism plastered all over the Mellon Institute, which was built at about the same time the window with the alchemical phrase was done. The birds and star are a WWII memorial showing rebirth from sacrifice. The side windows to it have the names of employees of the research institute who were killed in WWII on them.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 08:42:56 PM »
+3

Mola Ram is looking p fierce these days

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 09:07:39 PM »
+4

um hello the masons are a front to help jews corrupt christians why the fuck do you think catholics cant be masons

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 09:13:43 PM »
+6

um hello the masons are a front to help jews corrupt christians why the fuck do you think catholics cant be masons

This but unironically. Moasonry is basically judaism for gentiles

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 11:17:24 PM »
+5
Stylistically, the stained glass resembles the illustrations of Rosaleen Norton https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosaleen_Norton. The imagery of the first window is that of the Grail, but presented in oblique imagery. The pelican feeds its young with its own lifeblood in extremis, with the pentagram recalling the medieval symbolism associating it with the five wounds of Christ, and is the emblem Sir Gawain bore upon his shield. It also crowns the six other alchemical states.

It's parlor room alchemy straight out of 'The Dain Curse'.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 11:37:17 PM »
+2
The memorial windows of the Bataafsche Petroleum Maatschappij are three stained-glass windows in the Dutch city ​​of Amsterdam , one of which can be regarded as a war memorial . [1] The windows were installed in the stairwell on the west side of the Groot Laboratorium, built in 1929 . [2]

Memorial windows
Anniversary
In 1939, on the occasion of the silver jubilee of the laboratory, a memorial was placed in the stairwell on the second floor. It was offered by the staff and in gratitude accepted by director Caviët.

The work of the petroleum company is depicted in the middle window. The main thing is distilling ; a fire burns under a flask with a few figures in 'turbid' colors at the bottom, the colors in the receiver above it are much brighter. At the top, the all-seeing eye is placed in a pentagram and signs of alchemy , including the philosopher's stone, and the symbols of the four elements on both sides of the flask . On the edge of the fire-plate a Latin inscription is placed, meaning "pray, read, read, reread, work and you shall find". In the side windows you can see the old and new signs for carbon, oil and hydrogen.[4] [8]

Memorial Window Second World War
After the Second World War , Nauta again created a memorial for the Great Laboratory , which was placed on the first floor. Three birds can be seen in the middle window: the central figure is a large, crowned phoenix (rebirth) rising from the flames, a pelican (sacrifice) with young on the bottom left and a crane (vigilance) on the bottom right, trampling a dragon with its legs . In a sort of banderole at the bottom of a fragment from the letter from Paul to the Galatians : "You were called to freedom".

On the two side windows are the names of seventeen employees of the Bataafsche Petroleum Maatschappij who died during the war, including the technologists dr.ir. Willem Coltof (1906-1944) and dr.ir. Hijman Limburg (1898-1944), chemist and resistance man Zeno Paul Polak (1888-1945) and lab technician Jacob Vos (1913-1943). Furthermore, symbols such as the Dutch flag , the stone tablets with a Star of David , a blood drop and a military helmet with sword are depicted. On 4 July 1947 the window was presented to the management by the staff, with Paul Huf declaiming some verses. [1] [9]

Caviët-window
The window on the third floor is dedicated to ir. Gerard Johan Louis Caviët (1887-1963). Caviët was in charge of the laboratory from 1920 until his retirement in late 1945 as director. It then grew into one of the largest industrial laboratories in the world. [10]

In the central window is a female figure, in her right hand she holds a board on which the field in Amsterdam can be seen in a bird's-eye view and the inscription "from 1920-1945 grew under GJL Caviët this Research laboratory". In her left hand she holds a tray on which an oil tanker and three derricks are shown. The BPM letters of the Bataafsche Petroleum Maatschappij stand around her head. On the side windows the crown of the Royal Oil and Shell scallop were placed on coats of arms .

You guys are retarded.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 11:37:58 PM »
+3
1914 1939 GOSH WHAT A MYSTERY WHAT ARE THESE YEARS IN REFERENCE TO

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2018, 11:46:16 PM »
+5

The lyrics to 'Hotel California', smartass.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 12:35:26 AM »
+6

The glory days of Jews getting rich off goyim misery.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 06:55:27 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0fdloTPalw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0fdloTPalw</a>
(Video arbitrarily selected without view so if it sucks my bad)
The guy who recorded the CERN sacrifice video was allegedly found dead shortly afterward.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1132019/pg1
An ATS discussion I intend to read later.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 06:38:58 PM »
+4
http://archive.is/MDGZW
So apparently the Anti Christ is coming?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2018, 08:02:15 PM »
+5
http://archive.is/MDGZW
So apparently the Anti Christ is coming?

Scarlet K was born decades ago

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »
+2
What is up with being a mason? My grandpa was one,we weren't allowed to touch the books.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2018, 02:54:28 AM »
+7
What is up with being a mason? My grandpa was one,we weren't allowed to touch the books.

But what were you allowed to touch?

You know what, don't answer that.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare