;

Author Topic: Something Awful is controlled by the Deep State  (Read 6372 times)

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
Something Awful is controlled by the Deep State
« on: August 01, 2018, 10:45:23 AM »
+11
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1023244034062594051.html

I am not going to try to autism out and explain how everything mentioned in the link above ties into SA. I will just say that if you are old school user of SA or the "wild west era" of the internet this article feels true. Everything started to change in 2008 on the internet. When you used to be able to discuss controversial ideas it moved towards a left wing SJW circle jerk. The internet libertarians where run out of their regular internet hangouts and cast to the wind.

In 2012 this trend started to reverse with #gamegate. It was a gay and stupid thing but you had to feel like it was part of something bigger. The same ideals that drove the pushback against the SJW controlled video game media was used against the actual MSM by Trump and his supporters. In many cases they are the same people.

We are rising up and taking back the Internets from the losers who sold out to the man to avoid losing the argument.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Something Awful is controlled by the Deep State
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 11:06:44 AM »
+10

I am not going to try to autism out and explain how everything mentioned in the link above ties into SA. I will just say that if you are old school user of SA or the "wild west era" of the internet this article feels true. Everything started to change in 2008 on the internet. When you used to be able to discuss controversial ideas it moved towards a left wing SJW circle jerk. The internet libertarians where run out of their regular internet hangouts and cast to the wind.

In 2012 this trend started to reverse with #gamegate. It was a gay and stupid thing but you had to feel like it was part of something bigger. The same ideals that drove the pushback against the SJW controlled video game media was used against the actual MSM by Trump and his supporters. In many cases they are the same people.

We are rising up and taking back the Internets from the losers who sold out to the man to avoid losing the argument.
I noticed SA seemed to be ground zero for everything, it disturbs me so much that I donít like saying it out loud. Still not the strangest Red Pill Iíve seen.

Hell, rumor has it the former owner of Reddit was wacked. If true than Rich wasnít worth it (paying or snuffing) in their eyes.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 11:29:59 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 11:31:19 AM »
+7

I noticed SA seemed to be ground zero for everything, it disturbs me so much that I donít like saying it out loud. Still not the strangest Red Pill Iíve seen.

Hell, rumor has it the former owner of Reddit was wacked If true than Rich wasnít worth it (paying or snuffing) in their eyes.

Why bother killing 'tax when it's just as good to make him ineffective by supplying him drugs? A suspicious death might raise a few eyebrows.  It worked for the british on the chinese, it worked for the CIA selling drugs to the blacks, and it's working for[[[ unspecified groups]]] peddling opiates to working class whites.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 11:35:47 AM »
+16
Sad that Russia is more effective organizing anti-Trump rallies on Facebook than our CIA was in making Something Awful popular in Current Year +2.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 11:51:11 AM »
+16
Lowtax you incompetent buffoon, your website was overtaken by the biggest criminal organization in history and you STILL ended up rotting away in Missouri

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 03:13:09 PM »
+11

Hell, rumor has it the former owner of Reddit was wacked. If true than Rich wasnít worth it (paying or snuffing) in their eyes.

The particularly noxious brand of communism that dominates all political discourse on social media now was developed and distributed because of LF, the group stalking techniques were refined in Helldump, and the influencers built their off-SA audiences by appropriating FYAD jokes.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »
+5

I can confirm that there's quite a bit of fed in the staff list and among the community of brown-nose goons. Can't exactly share proof though. Enjoy the nightmares.
nah im a
white wow

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 04:21:00 PM »
+4

I can confirm that there's quite a bit of fed in the staff list and among the community of brown-nose goons. Can't exactly share proof though. Enjoy the nightmares.

I bet most of them are not even the cool kind like spies and special agents. They are the boring ass suit wearing tools who process data.

It is no surprise that all the things they hate and scrubbed from Something Awful came back around to be used against them. (Memes, catchphrases, gimmick posting, shitposting etc)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 05:03:38 PM »
+7
So what you're saying is, the CIA caused trannies.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 05:51:00 PM »
+6
yes but where do the jews come into this

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 06:03:39 PM »
+2

I bet most of them are not even the cool kind like spies and special agents. They are the boring ass suit wearing tools who process data.

It is no surprise that all the things they hate and scrubbed from Something Awful came back around to be used against them. (Memes, catchphrases, gimmick posting, shitposting etc)

its literal man children and stereotype goons through and through
nah im a
white wow

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2018, 07:01:35 PM »
+14
i remember when vilerat had a thread devoted entirely to helping goons get work in the state dept

Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 07:09:30 PM »
+3
Mossad and CIA work for the Zionists/Jewish mafia.
His name was Harry Anderson

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 08:24:07 PM »
+4

Lowtax had a vicious jew fro for a while.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 08:40:17 PM »
+8
i remember when vilerat had a thread devoted entirely to helping goons get work in the state dept

Boy nothing like getting fucked by your friends.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2018, 10:11:27 PM »
+4

Does this mean the Russian money laundering Lowtax has been using forums for was for the Clinton foundation all along?!?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2018, 10:25:52 PM »
+6
So SASS were the true American heroes all along.

:adam:

What does that make weev?

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2018, 11:24:12 PM »
+9

You've become a version of ATOP that's aware his claims are bullshit and openly revels in his lack of sources.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2018, 11:31:42 PM »
+1

You've become a version of ATOP that's aware his claims are bullshit and openly revels in his lack of sources.
Otherwise known as trolling.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2018, 07:56:15 AM »
+9

Every time I catch wind that there are goons who work at any place of any importance, I immediately assume they're there to replace print toner, clear paper jams and clean jizz out of keyboards.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2018, 09:49:36 AM »
+5

Otherwise known as trolling.

It's not very good trolling. At least you come off as autistically sincere.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2018, 10:14:36 AM »
+3

Every time I catch wind that there are goons who work at any place of any importance, I immediately assume they're there to replace print toner, clear paper jams and clean jizz out of keyboards.

While de-jizzing the keyboard they hack computer for china and russia.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 11:27:43 AM »
+4

Death in fire is too good for some people.

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2018, 11:42:40 AM »
+3
So SASS were the true American heroes all along.

:adam:

What does that make weev?

another self-hating jew

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »
+4
Death in fire is too good for some people.

Suddenly I love Hillary Clinton.