;

Author Topic: Something Awful is controlled by the Deep State  (Read 5459 times)

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
Re: Something Awful is controlled by the Deep State
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2018, 12:21:29 PM »
+5
Do you think vilerat knew weapons where being smuggled through embassy and was in on it?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2018, 12:39:16 PM »
+12
Do you think vilerat knew weapons where being smuggled through embassy and was in on it?
He knew he was gonna die and messaged his buddies on Eve(or some other MMO) that he wasnít going to survive the night.
His name was Harry Anderson

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2018, 02:02:01 PM »
+4

Absolutely. These aren't shady backroom deals where one guy meets another in an alley. Probably helped unload some of them.

He almost definitely knew of the CIA black site a few blocks down as well.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »
+5
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1023244034062594051.html

I am not going to try to autism out and explain how everything mentioned in the link above ties into SA. I will just say that if you are old school user of SA or the "wild west era" of the internet this article feels true. Everything started to change in 2008 on the internet. When you used to be able to discuss controversial ideas it moved towards a left wing SJW circle jerk. The internet libertarians where run out of their regular internet hangouts and cast to the wind.

In 2012 this trend started to reverse with #gamegate. It was a gay and stupid thing but you had to feel like it was part of something bigger. The same ideals that drove the pushback against the SJW controlled video game media was used against the actual MSM by Trump and his supporters. In many cases they are the same people.

We are rising up and taking back the Internets from the losers who sold out to the man to avoid losing the argument.

I can confirm that there's quite a bit of fed in the staff list and among the community of brown-nose goons. Can't exactly share proof though. Enjoy the nightmares.

You've become a version of ATOP that's aware his claims are bullshit and openly revels in his lack of sources.
Otherwise known as trolling.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »
+8
He knew he was gonna die and messaged his buddies on Eve(or some other MMO) that he wasnít going to survive the night.

He actually did this BTW. This isn't a joke.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2018, 09:16:16 PM »
+10
The actions, or rather, inactions of Hillary Clinton and Obama, whom goons worship, killed Vilerat.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2018, 10:07:45 PM »
+1
I personally strangled vilerat to death

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2018, 10:29:10 PM »
+16
Dr. Casio, I'm CIA.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2018, 11:58:07 PM »
+12

Absolutely. These aren't shady backroom deals where one guy meets another in an alley. Probably helped unload some of them.

There were rumors floating around at the time that ambassador Stephens, who was friendly with the locals, had been informed by them that there was some ill shit going down with weapons smuggling and that he should look into it. He then reported it to Washington, who realizing their project arming "moderate rebels" had been discovered, who used their assets in the region to stage the embassy attack with the intent of eliminating anyone who knew about what was going on. The locals made the perfect cut-out for the operation: much cleaner than having all the embassy staff who potentially knew of the smuggling op dying in "accidents", and islamic terrorists murdering Americans was perfectly plausible to the majority of the US population. The official reasoning for the attack (an offensive YouTube video :laffo:) was weak as fuck though.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2018, 01:50:04 AM »

Then nothing of value was actually lost?

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2018, 04:51:11 AM »
+2
vilerat's the one fed goon that made headlines as a known goon. i'll leave your imagination to fill in the blanks of what isn't public. goons took full advantage of the obama administration.
nah im a
white wow

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2018, 10:19:17 AM »
+19
vilerat's the one fed goon that made headlines as a known goon. i'll leave your imagination to fill in the blanks of what isn't public. goons took full advantage of the obama administration.

The Obama admin was the era our government moved into the online. The problem is they specifically did so in a way that excluded any group not left of center. They recruited into every agency those from tumblr, reddit, facebook, etc. while leaving out anyone from 4chan, gaming websites, libertarian. From the governments perspective this appeared to be working because people like McCain and Mitt Romney who had no online got destroyed running against those who where connected.

Eventually Trump managed to recruit all the online losers who had steadily been growing to oppose what the government was becoming. The left hated these people because the trolls on 4chan knew exactly how to butter their biscuits. They responded to Trump's "racism" about the wall with memes and jokes to counter the accusations of isms.

I have to believe the NSA was integral part of to the tables turning. Without their records or all online actions in their datacenter they would not be able to unravel everything put in place. Many of the online groups supported and grown by Obama admin had moved into real life actions. During gamergate for example the gamers had to compete vs actual gaming companies and journalist. So anyway in the early 2000s the military realized how behind they where in all of this cyber stuff. Their response was the only logical thing a purely physical force could muster against an information war. They installed a huge fucking tap in the internet backbone and saved a copy of everything to figure out later. They knew they didn't know what the fuck but they knew this information would help them figure it out.

I used to be upset and afraid when I saw that the government figured out how to make cars crash themselves. Now I realize that if they had not there was nothing to stop China from doing the same. When you realize the other countries are going it too you want your boogey man to be the worse than theirs.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2018, 05:11:01 PM »
+3
Where does Caro fit in to all of this?  :adam:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2018, 05:39:22 PM »
+3
Where does Caro fit in to all of this?  :adam:
In a 5x5 cell?

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »
+3
I used to be upset and afraid when I saw that the government figured out how to make cars crash themselves.

i know this is a bit off topic but i want to take a moment to remind everyone that i am an excellent, highly attentive driver who never goes above the speed limit and obeys all laws. i also perform routine inspection of the integrity of my brakes, brake lines, tires, ABS, and suspension components of my vehicles. i do not use drugs, drink alcohol, and i am not in any way suffering from depression or suicidal feelings.  :dubya:

only drive cars with mechanical throttle and steering 616 drink fed blood every day
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:14:34 PM by Paul Ryan's Jewish Roots »
nah im a
white wow

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2018, 06:23:57 PM »
+2

There were rumors floating around at the time that ambassador Stephens, who was friendly with the locals, had been informed by them that there was some ill shit going down with weapons smuggling and that he should look into it. He then reported it to Washington, who realizing their project arming "moderate rebels" had been discovered, who used their assets in the region to stage the embassy attack with the intent of eliminating anyone who knew about what was going on. The locals made the perfect cut-out for the operation: much cleaner than having all the embassy staff who potentially knew of the smuggling op dying in "accidents", and islamic terrorists murdering Americans was perfectly plausible to the majority of the US population. The official reasoning for the attack (an offensive YouTube video :laffo:) was weak as fuck though.

I've read that, and I've also read that he was there to broker a purchase of some military equipment that had shot down a helicopter in Afghanistan that Obama and crew had shipped off to the moderate rebels. Then the libyan people went nuts over the CIA blacksite and went scorched earth.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2018, 01:01:21 AM »
+7

Let's not forget the goon that was the dude that wiped Hilary's harddrive and asked how to do it on the forums (while sharing scat hentai)

Another not a joke
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2018, 05:24:04 AM »
+1

Let's not forget the goon that was the dude that wiped Hilary's harddrive and asked how to do it on the forums (while sharing scat hentai)

Another not a joke
What?
Link pls

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2018, 07:25:37 AM »
+4

Another not a joke
What?
Link pls

https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/53ki76/stonetear_post_on_something_awful/

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2018, 10:37:48 AM »

Another not a joke
What?
Link pls

https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/53ki76/stonetear_post_on_something_awful/
Gotta be a fake

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2018, 01:56:49 PM »
+6

Another not a joke
What?
Link pls

Gotta be a fake

Nopedotcom
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2018, 03:19:22 PM »
+4
I wanna know what happened to the goon who was searching for the wake-up call recordings from the now defunct Nickelodeon Hotel.

He was supposed to post them to the internet and the wake-up calls were recorded from well over 100 characters.

I bet they're on Hillary's email server.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2018, 09:25:48 PM »
+12
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1023244034062594051.html

I am not going to try to autism out and explain how everything mentioned in the link above ties into SA. I will just say that if you are old school user of SA or the "wild west era" of the internet this article feels true. Everything started to change in 2008 on the internet. When you used to be able to discuss controversial ideas it moved towards a left wing SJW circle jerk. The internet libertarians where run out of their regular internet hangouts and cast to the wind.

In 2012 this trend started to reverse with #gamegate. It was a gay and stupid thing but you had to feel like it was part of something bigger. The same ideals that drove the pushback against the SJW controlled video game media was used against the actual MSM by Trump and his supporters. In many cases they are the same people.

We are rising up and taking back the Internets from the losers who sold out to the man to avoid losing the argument.
I noticed SA seemed to be ground zero for everything, it disturbs me so much that I donít like saying it out loud. Still not the strangest Red Pill Iíve seen.

Hell, rumor has it the former owner of Reddit was wacked. If true than Rich wasnít worth it (paying or snuffing) in their eyes.

The strangest thing to me is how both the modern far left and far right essentially began at SA.  I can trace damn near everything that is now mainstream back to SA regardless of whether or not it is a left wing or right wing issue.  It's not just weird it's downright tinfoil hat territory because that seemingly innocuous website has become quite possibly the most influential political website in history and the general public is almost entirely unaware of its existence.  You could write a book on the subject at this point.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2018, 10:32:12 PM »
+5
It was for a time the most influential site on the web. Then 4chan, 8chan, digg, Reddit, not in that order.
His name was Harry Anderson

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2018, 11:28:00 PM »
+11
In the early 2000s, it was the place to be for silicon valley types and game developers. Lowtax would post about some issue and there'd 10 people just coming up with fixes to some vBulletin bug. Then the forums got flooded because of the filez people and people just somewhat wandered off.