;

Author Topic: Something Awful is controlled by the Deep State  (Read 6123 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Something Awful is controlled by the Deep State
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2018, 05:25:12 PM »
+8
I don't know what all this deep state shit is about, but whatever influence Something Awful had on the internet, I just don't see it today. What I see online is so foreign to my memories of SA from the sense of humor to the way people argue to the very way posts are organized and how moderation is carried out.

I may be seeing it from a different perspective because I never posted there again after I was banned, though.

Edit: ok, I think I see why. I think I was banned closer to when LF was founded, and in fact that's where I was banned. I initially thought it was like FYAD but for politics. I said that ugly women should be happy or appreciative or something when they are raped. They took me seriously and that was the last time I was a "goon."

So I'm comparing today to whatever era was before that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:02:50 PM by Spokker »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2018, 08:12:13 PM »
+5
Edit: ok, I think I see why. I think I was banned closer to when LF was founded, and in fact that's where I was banned. I initially thought it was like FYAD but for politics. I said that ugly women should be happy or appreciative or something when they are raped. They took me seriously and that was the last time I was a "goon."

ahahaha you dumb fat spic that isnt even close to why you were banned and dont even fucking pretend like you didnt know what LF was for and how sucking FYAD dick backfired on your space mountain riding ass

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2018, 12:21:36 AM »
+7

ahahaha you dumb fat spic that isnt even close to why you were banned and dont even fucking pretend like you didnt know what LF was for and how sucking FYAD dick backfired on your space mountain riding ass
Who cares anymore, faggot? But I'm sure you know the answer.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:24:58 AM by Spokker »

mitt romney

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2018, 02:08:54 AM »
+5
Hey Spokker, since you're one of the vanishingly few ex-FYADs (that's where I got that Gang weed pic from, about the life of an ex-FYAD, aka "nigger AIDS" to "KIDS IN CAGES") who didn't become indistinguishable from ex-LF posters, why would you say the bulk of FYAD ended up like this? Was that ever something you got much indication of ever happening when you still posted there?

Are there any ex-FYADs who live on Twitter as woke public satirists and DSA mouthpieces who had posting careers anything like Jeb "Boniface" Lund, ex-Helldump superstar who went from true wisdom like "looks like you made the mistake of thinking that niggers don't bring fatal shootings on themselves" to "ICE IS MOLESTING KIDS IN LITERAL PRISON CAMPS!!!" and writing for The Guardian?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:40:30 AM by mitt romney »

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2018, 03:04:04 AM »
+6
Hey Spokker, since you're one of the vanishingly few ex-FYADs (that's where I got that Gang weed pic from, about the life of an ex-FYAD, aka "nigger AIDS" to "KIDS IN CAGES") who didn't become indistinguishable from ex-LF posters (unfunny, malignant far left faggots), why would you say the bulk of FYAD ended up like this? Was that ever something you got much indication of ever happening when you still posted there?

Are there any ex-FYADs who live on Twitter as woke public satirists and DSA mouthpieces who had posting careers anything like Jeb "Boniface" Lund, ex-Helldump superstar who went from true wisdom like "looks like you made the mistake of thinking that niggers don't bring fatal shootings on themselves" to "ICE IS MOLESTING KIDS IN LITERAL PRISON CAMPS!!!" and writing for The Guardian?
I have no idea what you're talking about but I hope this answers your questions (circa 2003).

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2018, 07:56:15 PM »
+1

the fat spic who is trying to make people forget he broke down in tears begging FYAD not to ban him over his LF posting about how to brush a cat's teeth?

:goonpipe:

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2018, 10:39:36 PM »
+4

the fat spic who is trying to make people forget he broke down in tears begging FYAD not to ban him over his LF posting about how to brush a cat's teeth?

:goonpipe:
What went wrong in your life that brought you to the unfortunate position of Spokker fact checker? A bad one at that.

Although I never did figure out how to brush a cat's teeth. In any case, was my sobbing successful? Did FYAD ban me for that?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 10:44:19 PM by Spokker »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2018, 11:06:33 PM »
+1
ole grasshopper lies heavy ass nigga

cant make a two line clap back without having to edit it cuz he mad ppl remember he a bitch nigga

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2018, 11:27:45 PM »
+4
ole grasshopper lies heavy ass nigga

cant make a two line clap back without having to edit it cuz he mad ppl remember he a bitch nigga
Hey if you remember it better than I do, more power to you. I haven't been thinking about it every day for the past decade or so like you apparently have.

If my memory is that bad, I'm gonna have to start accusing some judges of attempted rape.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2018, 11:59:34 PM »
+6
Inside outside your gay dad sucked off spiccer juan and swallowed his gross load on space mountain

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2018, 05:58:32 PM »
+4
Inside outside your gay dad sucked off spiccer juan and swallowed his gross load on space mountain
Why are you letting another man blow you?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2018, 06:47:52 PM »
+1

God damn you’re stupid

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2018, 07:15:56 PM »
+4
Nothing is gayer than FYAD drama except

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2018, 11:26:01 AM »
+3
Nothing is gayer than FYAD drama except SS slapfights

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2018, 02:57:53 PM »
+3

God damn you’re stupid
Said the gay spic