;

Author Topic: rest in peace john mccain  (Read 2797 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: rest in peace john mccain
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2018, 07:28:40 PM »
+5
Dick Fucking Durbin was on Face the Nation (don't ordinarily follow, but it was on the radio while I was driving) talking about how great an example McCain was (especially these last two years!) and how everyone needed to reach across the aisle more.

:rpno:

Like you guys haven't been "no compromise we get everything we want and you get nothing" since at least 2000.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2018, 07:30:44 PM »
+7
You probably ate the ballot you fat bitch

I live in PA, we have electronic voting machines

Rip in peace brave pa electric voting machine

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2018, 08:27:20 PM »
+6
Dick Fucking Durbin was on Face the Nation (don't ordinarily follow, but it was on the radio while I was driving) talking about how great an example McCain was (especially these last two years!) and how everyone needed to reach across the aisle more.

Like you guys haven't been "no compromise we get everything we want and you get nothing" since at least 2000.

The Democrats are big fans of reaching across the aisle after they have gotten assfucked in an election and they are out of power. 

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »
+2
I can't remember voting in 2008. I'm sure I did, I just don't recall it at all

i filled my ballot out with a write in vote then said fuck it and never bothered to send it in
nah im a
white wow

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 09:14:26 PM »
+4
You probably ate the ballot you fat bitch

This came out of nowhere and made me laugh for some reason

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 09:19:36 PM »
+14
I voted for McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 because it was 2008 and 2012 and all I knew was I didn't want a nigger in the oval office

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Anonymous Deplorables You can't know! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2018, 09:20:40 PM »
+5

The Democrats are big fans of reaching across the aisle after they have gotten assfucked in an election and they are out of power.

They better get used to alienating normal people with "fuck drumpf and fuck honkies" because that's all they have left. Muh Principles is dead and gay and is never coming back.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2018, 10:37:30 PM »
+11
front page of google has decided to suddenly start caring about memorializing white men and now reads "Honoring an American Hero, Senator John McCain 1936-2018"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2018, 06:59:12 AM »
+7
Iíll comment on something from the Q subreddit and you make of it what you will. Q said in July Johnny boy was gonna make headlines again next month. 30 days later Johnny is dead. Q also said that McCain wasnít actually sick. If you also recall McCain had a cast on his foot that switched legs all of a sudden. This has led to speculation on the nature of McCains death. Namely that McCains cast was hiding an ankle monitor, and that he was actually executed for treason for his deep state involvement (the proof of McCains corruption I had saved on a now deleted web link.) McCain, being the human garbage that he was, chose to go out like a coward to save face. Supposedly something that other cultures do as well. Keep in mind, McCain is suddenly being celebrated by the MSN but Trump refuses to call him a war hero.
 :alex:
His name was Harry Anderson

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2018, 07:26:07 AM »
+11
Namely that McCains cast was hiding an ankle monitor, and that he was actually executed for treason for his deep state involvement

"Yeah, so we put him under trial in a super secret classified court and eventually executed him for treason."

"Wait, you didn't just have him 'disappear' one day, or have a fatal flight accident?"

"No, it took almost a year to gather all the evidence and convict him."

"And how did you make sure he didn't flee to Belize or spill the beans on your massively unconstitutional secret court?"

"Oh, we just put an ankle monitor on him and called it a day."

:okay:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2018, 08:03:38 AM »
+3
Disregard
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 08:47:29 AM by The Watcher »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2018, 08:05:07 AM »
+4
Namely that McCains cast was hiding an ankle monitor, and that he was actually executed for treason for his deep state involvement

"Yeah, so we put him under trial in a super secret classified court and eventually executed him for treason."

"Wait, you didn't just have him 'disappear' one day, or have a fatal flight accident?"

"No, it took almost a year to gather all the evidence and convict him."

"And how did you make sure he didn't flee to Belize or spill the beans on your massively unconstitutional secret court?"

"Oh, we just put an ankle monitor on him and called it a day."

:okay:
That or dementia
 :jesse:

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2018, 09:54:54 AM »
+12
Iíll comment on something from the Q subreddit and you make of it what you will. Q said in July Johnny boy was gonna make headlines again next month. 30 days later Johnny is dead. Q also said that McCain wasnít actually sick. If you also recall McCain had a cast on his foot that switched legs all of a sudden. This has led to speculation on the nature of McCains death. Namely that McCains cast was hiding an ankle monitor, and that he was actually executed for treason for his deep state involvement (the proof of McCains corruption I had saved on a now deleted web link.) McCain, being the human garbage that he was, chose to go out like a coward to save face. Supposedly something that other cultures do as well. Keep in mind, McCain is suddenly being celebrated by the MSN but Trump refuses to call him a war hero.

this is one of the stupidest things i've read on this site

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2018, 09:55:42 AM »
+6

this is one of the stupidest things i've read on this site
Iím telling you what the Q sub thinks. Iím just glad McCains dead.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 09:59:04 AM by The Watcher »

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »
+7
lol @ McCain's final statement.  Yes, a guy who was suffering from a degenerative brain disease and one day away from death wrote all that.  Uh-huh.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2018, 06:50:35 PM »
+5
lol @ McCain's final statement.  Yes, a guy who was suffering from a degenerative brain disease and one day away from death wrote all that.  Uh-huh.

"We weaken it when we hide behind walls, rather than tear them down, "

Thank God that True Patriot John McCain used his dying words to call for the opening of the US border. :allears:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2018, 07:31:24 PM »
+7
I know what Mccaine's final words were.

"I like 12 year old boys"

McCain's?

"Uhhhhnnonnnnnooonnonn *farts loudly* Unnnnnnnnunnnnnunnnnunnun *shits*"
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

There's No Way Somebody can be that Fat and not be Gay

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »
+9
"send in the drones to bomb my lumpy brains!   uwaaaaaaaaaawuooooooo"
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2018, 09:55:42 AM »
+9
https://youtu.be/YnC0seSAYSg?t=4m5s

Watch her reaction to him making fun of CNN. Hahahah

Literally shaking

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2018, 10:13:37 AM »
+6
"We have rock solid sources."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2018, 10:21:13 AM »
+6
Why would they even post that? Embarrassing as fuck.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2018, 10:54:03 AM »
+15
Dying while Trump is President will easily go down as the best thing McCain could have done with his career.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2018, 11:15:03 AM »
+11
Dying will easily go down as the best thing McCain has done.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2018, 05:00:12 PM »
+11
 :obama:

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2018, 06:02:34 PM »
+7
Here's hoping they etch "I hate the gooks" on his tombstone