;

Author Topic: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies  (Read 11786 times)

Ze Hate Me

• Domestic Threat
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
Re: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2018, 03:18:26 PM »
+15
reviewbrah on the patrol

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2018, 09:48:02 PM »
+10
Look close at this official playmobile display:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: December 08, 2018, 01:42:54 AM »
+10
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2018, 01:47:57 AM »
+7
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2018, 03:29:44 AM »
+8
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m-broke-mostly-friendless-ve-110010727.html

I used to consider myself creative ó a good writer, poetic, passionate, curious. Now, after many years of demanding yet uninspiring jobs, multiple heartbreaks, move after move, financial woes, Iím quite frankly exhausted. I can barely remember to buy dish soap let alone contemplate humanity or be inspired by AnaÔs Ninís diaries. Honestly, I find artists offensive because Iím jealous and donít understand how I landed this far away from myself.

I used to think I was the one who had it all figured out. Adventurous life in the city! Traveling the world! Making memories! Now I feel incredibly hollow. And foolish. How can I make a future for myself that I can get excited about out of these wasted years?

Little late to the party but goddamn do I feel sorry for this ho. Not for what she did, but for what she can never be: someone who can settle down and be happy with the things she has. Count your blessings is completely lost on her. Buying into all the latest hipster fantasies isn't a trend, it's a way of life. City life like you see on TV (every day something new and exciting!!), going places like Asia or Australia to "experience" things... yet none of the people who travel like that can tell me or anyone what those experiences are and how they are superior to similar things in the place where you live. And lets not forget being "creative". Because creativity is something you can practice. Sugar, I haven't read anything creative by your hand but I can already tell: you're not a talented writer. You're not even a good hack writer.

In your pathetic lament you (implicitly) demand compassion and solid advice to put you back on track without the least effort. Screw that. Your kind will never learn anything even if its handed to you on a silver platter. The second you have money, you'll happily forget everything and go back to living your Hollywood fantasy.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvšljal nšeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2018, 06:47:26 AM »
+6
City life like you see on TV (every day something new and exciting!!), going places like Asia or Australia to "experience" things... yet none of the people who travel like that can tell me or anyone what those experiences are and how they are superior to similar things in the place where you live.

Eating a perfectly cooked squid with chilled white wine in the late evening literally 2 yards from the sea on a coastal resort town in an island in Dalmatia is definitely a nice experience (sigh), but it's not a very deep, meaningful or "life-changing" one. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a good vacation in an exotic location, but if you are sacrificing relationships, education or your career for it there is something wrong with your brain.

Maybe it's the deep human desire to explore and venture into the unknown. It's just the millennial way: do it the most safe and boring way possible. And then act like you've pushed the boundaries of the human experience and understanding.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Itís just that the science fiction is usually titled Ďtechnical proposalí and the fantasy is titled Ďbudget proposal.í

- Jordin Kare

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2018, 09:53:27 AM »
+6
Eating a perfectly cooked squid with chilled white wine in the late evening literally 2 yards from the sea on a coastal resort town in an island in Dalmatia is definitely a nice experience (sigh), but it's not a very deep, meaningful or "life-changing" one. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a good vacation in an exotic location, but if you are sacrificing relationships, education or your career for it there is something wrong with your brain.

Maybe it's the deep human desire to explore and venture into the unknown. It's just the millennial way: do it the most safe and boring way possible. And then act like you've pushed the boundaries of the human experience and understanding.

Exactly what I mean. People are made to feel bad because they cannot go there for whatever reason, and they either forget or resent they can have great experiences like that in Maine or Massachusetts or wherever there's good seafood available and a nice bottle of wine. If it's not "far out there" its worthless and that's the major issue with millennials. And when they do go 'out there', it's the safest and most boring shit imaginable and is spent on their phones letting everyone know how crazy and cool Bondi Beach is or the French Riviera. I think they don't go their for the experience, but only to impress stay-behinds. Which is pathetic.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2018, 11:55:06 AM »
+14
People who can't make friends become obsessed with finding a place they fit in. Instead of enjoying vacations for the natural beauty, history, and cultural differences they become focused on the people as meaningless filler replacement for emotionally deep fulfilling friendships. They end up flying 12 hours on a plane to see a river instead of going to the one 2 hours away with a group of friends for the weekend.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2018, 12:26:54 PM »
+2
People who can't make friends become obsessed with finding a place they fit in. Instead of enjoying vacations for the natural beauty, history, and cultural differences they become focused on the people as meaningless filler replacement for emotionally deep fulfilling friendships. They end up flying 12 hours on a plane to see a river instead of going to the one 2 hours away with a group of friends for the weekend.
Again just stay home and play video games.

Friends are a trick  :geithner:

That and if I want squid I can drive a mile and get fresh caught squid or got to one of the many numerous eateries and get it. Calamari and a few rounds of beer is not expensive or rare. Although I prefer eating crab if I'm going out to drink, far more protein.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:30:12 PM by a torrent of piss »

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2018, 12:59:26 PM »
+5
Video games are a sometimes activity

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2018, 01:41:30 PM »
+15
Iíve generally get stressed out easily and lately my idea of a vacation would be people leaving me the hell alone for like a week. Itís the holiday season so I think everyone feels like that atm.
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2018, 09:30:50 AM »
+9

Exactly what I mean. People are made to feel bad because they cannot go there for whatever reason, and they either forget or resent they can have great experiences like that in Maine or Massachusetts or wherever there's good seafood available and a nice bottle of wine. If it's not "far out there" its worthless and that's the major issue with millennials. And when they do go 'out there', it's the safest and most boring shit imaginable and is spent on their phones letting everyone know how crazy and cool Bondi Beach is or the French Riviera. I think they don't go their for the experience, but only to impress stay-behinds. Which is pathetic.

Responding to the bolded parts, because from a stay-behind perspective, not only am I unimpressed, but I genuinely feel sorry that someone could potentially visit Lyon without traveling a couple hours east to ski Mt.Blanc or tour San Fran without surfing half moon bay.

Brazil has the best skateboard culture in the world. They have some of the best skateparks with the best views and insane hills that wind for miles.

I had the time of my life bombing mountain roads on my longboard in Puerto Rico, but for all the tourists who are there just for the sake of being there? What the fuck are you doing? I'm here for good skateboarding, but other than good skateboarding, what the fuck does inland Puerto Rico have to offer? What does your schedule as a tourist look like? I can only imagine it's eat food > go to place > have fun for 2 minutes > be bored for the other 58 minutes > go to next place > await next meal > sleep.

And then there's the shitholes. Shithole after shithole after shithole. I'm paying thousands of dollars to skate a mountain I could never replicate anywhere near where I live or surf a beach with waves I'd never have access to in Massachusetts, but what the fuck do you wanna be in this shithole for? What culture are you looking to take in, here? You have nothing in common with these people. I met them skating/surfing so that's our common ground, but what are you? A person who also breathes air and eats food?

"Oh, but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" Nothing happened in Vegas. You gambled and ate like the talentless waste of shit you are on every vacation. Congrats on your picture of the Mona Lisa. How many selfie sticks did you have to navigate around for that one? How many irritating chinks did you put up with that day? Every single wonder of the world offers the same globalist experience as the last, which is chinks recording shit and ugly British people complaining.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 09:33:40 AM by blasting_asshole »

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2018, 10:19:19 AM »
+13
adults with no kids going to Disney instead of skiing, hiking, etc. cracks me the fuck up.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2018, 11:46:24 AM »
+6
adults with no kids going to Disney instead of skiing, hiking, etc. cracks me the fuck up.
This right here. I know a few couples who got engaged or even honeymooned at Disney. Just l o fucking l you God damn children.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2018, 11:50:49 AM »
+4
If youíre an adult going to an amusement park to to magic mountain. $40, fun rides, and youíre not elbow to elbow with other people all day.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2018, 11:57:16 AM »
+10
This right here. I know a few couples who got engaged or even honeymooned at Disney. Just l o fucking l you God damn children.

I'll do you one better. My wife's coalburner friend was on the phone the other day bitching about how the baby daddy went on a trip to Disney with his new GF and didn't even consider taking his 5 year old son.

lead head

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2018, 01:49:07 AM »
+3
Look close at this official playmobile display:

taint fungus tartar sauce [11|Dec 12:33 AM]:   http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1544503370709.webm BLACKED

:clint: :clint: :clint:

I'll do you one better. My wife's coalburner friend was on the phone the other day bitching about how the baby daddy went on a trip to Disney with his new GF and didn't even consider taking his 5 year old son.

"My wife's coalburner friend"
"baby daddy"
"new GF"

How surprising!

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2018, 09:51:19 PM »
+14
WSJ did an article on godless boomers and the empty wreckage of their lives. This one was my favorite.

Paula Lettice of Alexandria, Va., got divorced at age 39, remarried at 42 and was a widow by 44. Now age 69, the former senior executive says sheís struggled to find a new partner.

After she retired seven years ago, Ms. Lettice worried that isolation and inactivity would hasten the onset of dementia that runs in her family. She began volunteering to drive older homebound seniors, started a business helping others organize their homes and invited neighbors over for chili on Halloween. She went on a trip to France with a tour group, although she didnít know anyone else in the group.

Her two grown sons live in Boston and Durham, N.C., with children of their own. When they donít come home for Christmas, she pretends itís just another day. She blasts ďHamiltonĒ music and occupies herself by cleaning out her closets. One year she reupholstered the dining room chairs.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2018, 10:55:02 PM »
+15
WSJ did an article on godless boomers and the empty wreckage of their lives. This one was my favorite.

Paula Lettice of Alexandria, Va., got divorced at age 39, remarried at 42 and was a widow by 44. Now age 69, the former senior executive says sheís struggled to find a new partner.

After she retired seven years ago, Ms. Lettice worried that isolation and inactivity would hasten the onset of dementia that runs in her family. She began volunteering to drive older homebound seniors, started a business helping others organize their homes and invited neighbors over for chili on Halloween. She went on a trip to France with a tour group, although she didnít know anyone else in the group.

Her two grown sons live in Boston and Durham, N.C., with children of their own. When they donít come home for Christmas, she pretends itís just another day. She blasts ďHamiltonĒ music and occupies herself by cleaning out her closets. One year she reupholstered the dining room chairs.
I will eternally hold a grudge against boomers for their failure to raise my generation.
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2018, 11:12:02 PM »
+8

God damn this is depressing. I'd write an 888 post about it but the existential angst that radiates out of these few lines says more than any half-baked commentary I'm capable of.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Californian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2018, 02:43:48 AM »
+4

My worthless wannabe Hollywood Jew of an ex boss at my old company proposed to his wife at Disneyland Castle.  He also bragged about how his then fiancee "Won't cheat on me because I pay the rent", which to this day still makes me go WTF when I think about it. 

I may be a childless single adult but at least I blow my shekels on snowboarding.

If youíre an adult going to an amusement park to to magic mountain. $40, fun rides, and youíre not elbow to elbow with other people all day.

Even with all of the Minions and Harry Potter shit they added in Universal Studios Hollywood is pretty good for adults, and it's kind of fun how much the park enjoys riffing on Disney. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2018, 09:00:20 AM »
+11

>Unironically listening to rap as a boomer. 

kys

But seriously, Boomers mostly have zero self awareness.  I can talk to my dad about immigration and all sorts of shit that I hate and he agrees, yet he will simultaneously spout the virtues of diversity in his church and elsewhere.  It's like they all have a mental fucking block about the shit their generation did.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2018, 09:08:28 AM »
+6

...started a business helping others organize their homes

started a business = She created a faceberg business profile about organizing and pestered people to add it to their liked shit I bet.

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2018, 09:35:34 AM »
+3

Riding coasters is fun as shit especially if you can hit an off day and ride without waiting in line.

I must have hit the jackpot on boomer parents and in-laws. I genuinely enjoy visiting them when I can.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2018, 10:23:05 AM »
You retards bashing Disney World have no idea how great their bars are and just how useful their hangover services are. You don't even need to worry about transportation.  :geithner:

They have the best customer service for the parks and hotels. They're also great if you have a severe food allergies, they have a separate menu that you can ask for at any of their eateries and you will be accommodated.

Also if you want to go urban exploring there's a ton of abandoned hotels and motels around the area outside the park.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBn4AIj3l8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBn4AIj3l8</a>