;

Author Topic: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies  (Read 11721 times)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2018, 04:57:44 PM »
+11
 :facepalm:

A coal burner keying a niggers (moms) prize possession: a Honda Accord

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 05:19:49 PM »
+8
That looks like a Nissan Altima to me.

(Which is kind of worse)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2018, 07:22:43 PM »
+2

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2018, 08:33:03 PM »
+1
https://i.imgur.com/YKufZcU.mp4

Thot keying a car.

:razor:

I'm pretty mellow but if that happened to me she would be missing a few teeth afterwards. Fucking with a man's car, that's the kind of shit you do not do, no matter how much of a pussy pass you have.
I'd just call the cops.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:16:07 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2018, 09:37:25 PM »
+24
-Women today are coddled like they are children and given the decision making power of adults. That’s why there’s so many male to female trannies, it’s basically a form of regression.

-When having and raising children, being wives and being home-makers is off the table, rape is a bigger deal because sex is basically your only bargaining chip for a relationship. Unsurprisingly, more and more one-night stands are being declared rape retroactively.

-When marriage is no longer a solid commitment and men have no social pressure to commit then oops pregnancy is the only way left to rope a man in, at least if he has a conscience.

-The type of women who complain endlessly about how white men are unfairly powerful also date them exclusively. This is because women, when given the choice between a man they perceive as good, and a man they perceive as powerful, will choose a powerful man every time.

-Women see poor uneducated violent foreign men as a combination of a helpless child, an exotic sex toy, and a means of winning approval from other women, which basically fulfills every need a single childless woman in or past her late 20’s has.

-Telling women to shut up is a fruitless endeavor. Your time is better spent telling other men not to listen to them.

Just a random collection of thots.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:40:35 PM by adolf spacey »
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2018, 11:48:28 AM »
+5

Thot keying a car.

holy shit context for this?

Dude in the video sounds black so I'm guessing she was burning coal and caught him cheating.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' KURWA The Gentry cold, dead hands old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2018, 03:04:50 PM »
+4

Thot keying a car.

holy shit context for this?

Dude in the video sounds black so I'm guessing she was burning coal and caught him cheating.

You can see him just a bit around 0:12-0:13 in, she was mudsharking.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 09:47:06 AM »
+8
R/braincels really is a treat

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2018, 12:56:41 PM »
+10
Repeal the 19th  :clint:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2018, 01:43:57 PM »
+2
 :reagan:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »
+9
Justice system on the patrol

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/11/nyregion/harvey-weinstein-lucia-evans-charge-dismissed.html

But in a letter unsealed after Thursday’s hearing, prosecutors from the Manhattan district attorney’s office revealed that a friend of Ms. Evans had informed them in August that Ms. Evans had given her a different account of the incident. The friend, who was not identified, told prosecutors that Ms. Evans had said she willingly performed oral sex on Mr. Weinstein in exchange for the promise of an “acting job.”
Dated Sept. 12, the letter makes clear that Ms. Evans still insists that she “never consented to any form of sex with” Mr. Weinstein.

Complicating matters further, the letter also notes that Ms. Evans showed prosecutors an email she had written to her husband three years ago, describing the incident with different details than she had used when she spoke to the police.

Carrie Goldberg, Ms. Evans’s lawyer, said her client’s statements had been consistent and criticized Mr. Brafman for suggesting Ms. Evans had perjured herself.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2018, 01:00:06 AM »
+15

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/11/nyregion/harvey-weinstein-lucia-evans-charge-dismissed.html

But in a letter unsealed after Thursday’s hearing, prosecutors from the Manhattan district attorney’s office revealed that a friend of Ms. Evans had informed them in August that Ms. Evans had given her a different account of the incident. The friend, who was not identified, told prosecutors that Ms. Evans had said she willingly performed oral sex on Mr. Weinstein in exchange for the promise of an “acting job.”
Dated Sept. 12, the letter makes clear that Ms. Evans still insists that she “never consented to any form of sex with” Mr. Weinstein.

Complicating matters further, the letter also notes that Ms. Evans showed prosecutors an email she had written to her husband three years ago, describing the incident with different details than she had used when she spoke to the police.

Carrie Goldberg, Ms. Evans’s lawyer, said her client’s statements had been consistent and criticized Mr. Brafman for suggesting Ms. Evans had perjured herself.

A fat kike made a shiksa thot his whore, a legal kike wants to burn him for this, another legal kike wants to exonerate him of it.

That's just from your quote block, click the link and even more kikes with some bonus pasta-niggers.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2018, 09:14:25 AM »
+6

Thot keying a car.

:razor:

I'm pretty mellow but if that happened to me she would be missing a few teeth afterwards. Fucking with a man's car, that's the kind of shit you do not do, no matter how much of a pussy pass you have.

I believe it's a felony in most parts if it is over $1,000 in damage.  It doesn't take much to rack up $1,000 in damage on a car either.  Her mudshark ass should have been turned in.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2018, 11:08:53 AM »
+2

A fat kike made a shiksa thot his whore, a legal kike wants to burn him for this, another legal kike wants to exonerate him of it.

That's just from your quote block, click the link and even more kikes with some bonus pasta-niggers.

This is Jew York we're talking about

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2018, 12:35:44 AM »
+14
Law and Order Finally Outdid their Gamergate Episode. You now feel embarrassed for everyone involved including the camera crew from start to finish.

Violent incels terrorize women in their early 40's. That's the episode, that's the whole episode. This is below B Movie Horror, this is even below garbage like Sharknado which was intentionally made to be garbage.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2018, 01:04:30 AM »
+12
Those are all good new usernames though.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2018, 01:15:03 AM »
+11
please tell me that when they caught the wicked incels every bystander stood up and clapped
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2018, 05:27:27 AM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I0OTWIK7ts" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I0OTWIK7ts</a>
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2018, 07:14:27 AM »
+4
i might actually buy a microsoft console if they released the hateful one

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2018, 09:35:56 AM »
+14
Violent incels terrorize women in their early 40's.

Why bother when the passage of time will do it for them.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' KURWA The Gentry cold, dead hands old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2018, 11:09:56 AM »
+4
Law and Order Finally Outdid their Gamergate Episode. You now feel embarrassed for everyone involved including the camera crew from start to finish.

Violent incels terrorize women in their early 40's. That's the episode, that's the whole episode. This is below B Movie Horror, this is even below garbage like Sharknado which was intentionally made to be garbage.

Fagmins please change my username to Phalluspower, TIA.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2018, 11:58:41 AM »
+11
 :dubya:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2018, 03:07:59 PM »
+4
Awww, that's adorable. They put a lot more effort into their costumes than other cosplayers I've seen.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2018, 03:16:18 PM »
+4
:dubya:

:goonsay:: "I bet they've never even seen an episode of Gen 1."