;

Author Topic: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies  (Read 14868 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Re: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies
« Reply #275 on: December 21, 2018, 02:50:05 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5h43t1AQ4I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5h43t1AQ4I</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Ze Hate Me

• Domestic Threat
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2018, 09:39:35 AM »
+8
the tweet on the top left used to be posted on the chans as propaganda for finding a “tradwife” and pumping her full of white babies.

welp.

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2018, 09:58:24 AM »
+6
Looks like trailer trash.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: December 22, 2018, 10:21:50 AM »
+4
the tweet on the top left used to be posted on the chans as propaganda for finding a “tradwife” and pumping her full of white babies.

welp.

Probably a stripper
His name was Harry Anderson

Boogie1488

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: December 22, 2018, 10:27:01 AM »
+15
https://www.instagram.com/noahjslomski/

While the father’s posts are about his kids, the mother’s posts are her in lingerie.

Now I get why sharia law exists.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: December 22, 2018, 01:29:58 PM »
+11

While the father’s posts are about his kids, the mother’s posts are her in lingerie.

Really cute kids, shame about their thot of a mother.

The chick has a cute face and a nice body, why does she need the trashy tats and whore outfits? I just don't get it. If she tried she could get 9 out of 10 men, probably. No scratch that, she found a really good guy and had a couple of cute white babies and *still* went retard mode.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Boogie1488

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: December 22, 2018, 01:37:48 PM »
+15

The chick has a cute face and a nice body, why does she need the trashy tats and whore outfits? I just don't get it. If she tried she could get 9 out of 10 men, probably. No scratch that, she found a really good guy and had a couple of cute white babies and *still* went retard mode.

The average western thot believes there is always something better waiting for her.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: December 22, 2018, 02:35:40 PM »
+4
The average western thot believes there is always something better waiting for her.

Sure, I get that. But do you need to look like a prostitute to get it?

- Jordin Kare

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: December 22, 2018, 03:15:29 PM »
+21
LIvInG hEr bEsT LiFe

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: December 22, 2018, 04:04:15 PM »
+4

You're talking to someone who LARPS as someone who thinks the garden centre is the best place to pick up chicks.

The girl got preggers at 18, the guy was working in a bar for pennies to try and support the family. I'm going to bet that they were from a good christian family and she wasn't too thrilled about having kids at 18 either, or had daddy issues, mental issues or all three. From what it looks like she was at home looking after the kids and trying to bring in e-fame bucks, while he was working in bars and being a pathetic excuse for a husband while she started getting depressed, taking xanex and eventually getting attention from other men.
In a relationship it takes two to tango, and the guy was as much of a loser as her. If he had a good job, secure money, and time to look after her tradwife, she wouldn't have been so miserable.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #285 on: December 22, 2018, 07:03:41 PM »
+8

You're talking to someone who LARPS as someone who thinks the garden centre is the best place to pick up chicks.

The girl got preggers at 18, the guy was working in a bar for pennies to try and support the family. I'm going to bet that they were from a good christian family and she wasn't too thrilled about having kids at 18 either, or had daddy issues, mental issues or all three. From what it looks like she was at home looking after the kids and trying to bring in e-fame bucks, while he was working in bars and being a pathetic excuse for a husband while she started getting depressed, taking xanex and eventually getting attention from other men.
In a relationship it takes two to tango, and the guy was as much of a loser as her. If he had a good job, secure money, and time to look after her tradwife, she wouldn't have been so miserable.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #286 on: December 22, 2018, 07:28:05 PM »
+13
The tradwife is a lie, at least in the west.

If she breathe, she a thot.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: December 22, 2018, 09:27:19 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJz18c6gw8c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJz18c6gw8c</a>
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: December 23, 2018, 06:41:27 AM »
+8
Online dating is perfect for delivering steady stream of THOTs to get over disillusionment about women. Teaches you women are least worthwhile investment of said time. Main lesson is to learn to pull the THOTs IRL so your not dependent on jew run apps for pussy.

2006 Dating Goals: Find a virgin
2018 Dating Goals: Lead women playing hard to get on and then ghost after fucking

Men are the one who controls if the relationship fails and molds the woman into a proper wife. Marriage certs require man signature, until we stop its our fault. Don't wife trash. Test to verify before pregging. It will take a long time and having her as only source of pussy clouds judgement in meantime.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2019, 06:57:40 AM »
+4
Some memes I’ve had on my phone for a while.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: January 07, 2019, 10:52:52 PM »
+8
crossposting from images thread:

Fucking skanks.

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: January 07, 2019, 11:05:27 PM »
+3
Guess she just knows what she likes...she doesn't want soft kisses, and touches and 'are you ok?'. She wants hair pulling, ass slapping and to be pumped as hard as fucking possible. Would.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: January 11, 2019, 03:52:29 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBKbPPotmu4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBKbPPotmu4</a>

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: January 11, 2019, 11:14:40 AM »
+5
"She's" built like a fucking dude with those shoulders, lack of tits and hips.

Just say no to women without an ample bosom or nice hips. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: January 11, 2019, 01:21:48 PM »
+3
crossposting from images thread:

Fucking skanks.
The dog actually does need that sweater, he doesn't have a thick coat and NYC is cold this week.

Although she should probably be holding the dog better, if you hold them like a football you're able to support them more.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: January 11, 2019, 01:32:33 PM »
+6
Thotocost when?

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2019, 04:22:04 AM »
+10

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2019, 11:18:36 AM »
+11
*goes to gym to do nothing but ass exercises, so more men will notice her ass*
*gets upset when more men notice her ass*

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2019, 02:30:30 PM »
+7
*goes to gym to do nothing but ass exercises, so more men will notice her ass*
*gets upset when more men notice her ass*
There was some smoking hot and fit gym bunny that I swear I never saw her do a single exercise and would just strut around the gym a few times.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2019, 08:31:19 AM »
+13
 :nixon: