;

Author Topic: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies  (Read 5307 times)

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Thot Patrol and women that overvalue their pussies
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2018, 04:53:41 PM »
+15
Thats not an auto thot, its a decepticunt

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2018, 05:37:52 PM »
+9
Thats not an auto thot, its a decepticunt

Megathong and CSectionScarscream

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2018, 06:17:30 PM »
+7
I have such memes to show you.
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2018, 07:30:57 PM »
+5
please tell me that when they caught the wicked incels every bystander stood up and clapped
They give a verbal shoutout to the #metoo movement and triumphantly raise a single fist in the air knowing that all women from now on will be protected by American law enforcement all over the world.

Don't ask me how it works in Saudi Arabia or Iran. Then again they probably don't exist in the L&O universe.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2018, 08:03:03 PM »
+5
Don't ask me how it works in Saudi Arabia or Iran.
:goonette: THAT'S THEIR CULTURE, YOU ISLAMOPHOBE!

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2018, 04:00:21 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1g83R7EGI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1g83R7EGI</a>

Old, but same story again and again.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2018, 04:48:10 PM »
+12
Worthless sluts  :goonsay:
His name was Harry Anderson

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2018, 05:01:20 PM »
+12
Literally no one is surprised that a coal driller is insane and keyed his car. I'm sure she found out he cheated on her (first time finding out but he's been cheating on her since before they started dating) and flipped out and she might even realize that any white dude now finds her damaged goods because she is all gooped up

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2018, 06:55:35 PM »
+10
That Affirmative Action case against Harvard is going before the Supreme Court.

You have Thots and transcreatrues sperging out how this is going to hurt the tech fields because women will be exiled in droves.

Good I say, good, let AA be burnt to the fucking ground like all those who spoke falsely that female ghostbusters were just as good as the originals.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry KURWA Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2018, 07:20:45 PM »
+9
A fat kike made a shiksa thot his whore, a legal kike wants to burn him for this, another legal kike wants to exonerate him of it.

That's just from your quote block, click the link and even more kikes with some bonus pasta-niggers.

Mods please make this a smiley, TIA.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
+4
A fat kike made a shiksa thot his whore, a legal kike wants to burn him for this, another legal kike wants to exonerate him of it.

That's just from your quote block, click the link and even more kikes with some bonus pasta-niggers.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2018, 08:06:25 PM »
+3

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2018, 10:37:15 PM »
+6
he's been cheating on her since before they started dating

:flumnigger:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2018, 11:46:32 PM »
+7
Worthless sluts  :goonsay:

At least the Ticonderoga leaves a clean kill. It doesn't destroy your soul on the way out.

y u never call me, becky??? 
 :lfsay:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2018, 01:00:29 PM »
+5

You have Thots and transcreatrues sperging out how this is going to hurt the tech fields because women will be exiled in droves.

Good I say, good, let AA be burnt to the fucking ground like all those who spoke falsely that female ghostbusters were just as good as the originals.

Take away their right to vote as well!

A good path would be making all genders equally have to register for selective service to be able to vote. Then tell every female aged 19-35 they cannot vote because they did not apply within 1 year of their 18th birthday.

Best part about this is you could keep registration optional for women they just lose all gibs if they dont.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2018, 09:17:55 PM »
+1

A good path would be making all genders equally have to register for selective service to be able to vote. Then tell every female aged 19-35 they cannot vote because they did not apply within 1 year of their 18th birthday.

Best part about this is you could keep registration optional for women they just lose all gibs if they dont.

:goon:: "Yes my good sir! By the way, have you heard of a series of books about  a place named 'Gor'"?

:rolleyes:

Yep that'll happen right after we deport all the jews and blacks, ie never.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2018, 09:28:32 PM »
+4
:goon:: "Yes my good sir! By the way, have you heard of a series of books about  a place named 'Gor'"?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-LjHpGGCHI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-LjHpGGCHI</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2018, 09:39:02 PM »
+10

Did somebody say JEWS?!? Why do you guys have to shit up the Thot thread talking about jews? What? No you guys were talking about them first! I'm not obsessed and inserting them into every conversation its the rest of you with your wackadoodle we gotta deport all the jews first, then think about thots talk!

:colbert:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2018, 10:46:22 PM »

Did somebody say JEWS?!? Why do you guys have to shit up the Thot thread talking about jews? What? No you guys were talking about them first! I'm not obsessed and inserting them into every conversation its the rest of you with your wackadoodle we gotta deport all the jews first, then think about thots talk!

:colbert:

My point was that taking away the right to vote for women is about as unrealistic as Americans suddenly getting woke to Whiteopia and kicking out the jew and nigs, so maybe look at realistic ways to address the issue besides shitthatwillneverhappen.txt.

:jesse:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2018, 11:58:58 PM »
+12
Ya wanna know whats in shitthatneverhappened.txt? Me mentioning the jews! Thats all you and you did it first and im just pointing out the obvious!

I never mentioned the jews, you did! Ya got jews on the brain kid! Why does everything revolve around the jews with you people? This thread is about jews, not jews! Jews jews jews i never said jew you said jew!

JEW!

See an entire post where i never said jew, ya jewtroop jewy mcjewerson. Now back to talking about the jews before we got dreailed by your obsession with jews.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2018, 02:21:03 AM »
+10
Making voting rights tied to military service would remove 99% of women and other undesirables from politics.  :jesse:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2018, 02:28:40 AM »
+5
Making voting rights tied to military service would remove 99% of women and other undesirables from politics.  :jesse:

In a country like Finland where we have widespread conscription (and voluntary service for women but you can probably guess how popular that is) that would actually be a legitimate choice. Most of the worst leftists and soyboys never enter the armed service, instead serving in civilian service or take straight up jail time instead.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2018, 02:30:13 AM »
+3

I think the REEEEs would be so loud that they could actually be heard from the Moon.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2018, 03:07:57 AM »
+9
Service Guarantees Citizenship

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2018, 08:54:08 AM »
Ya wanna know whats in shitthatneverhappened.txt? Me mentioning the jews! Thats all you and you did it first and im just pointing out the obvious!

I never mentioned the jews, you did! Ya got jews on the brain kid! Why does everything revolve around the jews with you people? This thread is about jews, not jews! Jews jews jews i never said jew you said jew!

JEW!

See an entire post where i never said jew, ya jewtroop jewy mcjewerson. Now back to talking about the jews before we got dreailed by your obsession with jews.

Sorry you were so triggered by the jews.

:freud: