The Something Sensitive Forums > Free MPC Knockoff Forum

White people prefer white people on dating apps — but that could be changed

(1/7) > >>

POST FRANK:
Are you a sexual racist?

Have you experienced sexual racism?

#LoveIsLove

--- Quote ---Jevan Hutson, lead author of the study, said in a press release from Cornell University that “it’s really an unprecedented time for dating and meeting online” — which requires a more thorough look at how we can prevent discrimination on these dating apps.

“More people are using these apps, and they’re critical infrastructures that don’t get a lot of attention when it comes to bias and discrimination,” he said in the press release. “Intimacy is very private, and rightly so, but our private lives have impacts on larger socioeconomic patterns that are systemic.”
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Take the case of Sinakhone Keodara for example. He threatened to sue Grindr, a dating app for gay, bi and trans men, because of “sexual racism” he faced on the site, NBC reported. More specifically, Keodara says some users on the site had captions like “Not interested in Asians.”
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Phumlani Kango, from Johannesburg, South Africa, said in an interview with NBC that the racism is prevalent in his country, too.

“What happens in Los Angeles … where you have ‘no fats, no femmes,’ it happens [in South Africa] as well,” he told NBC. “... They will say ‘no rice, no chocolate, no curry’ — which means no Asian, no black and no Indian.”

As noted by the study — which compiled data from prior research — white people are ten times more likely to receive a message from a black person on a dating app than they are to message the black user themselves. That suggests a hierarchy of attention on racial lines.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---The study found other examples of inequalty in dating apps, including:

Asian men and black women have the lowest chance of receiving a message or a response.
White people of “all ages” prefer to go on dates with other white people.
College students are most likely to avoid going on dates with black women.
--- End quote ---

truly shocking statistics

--- Quote ---“Over the years I’ve had some pretty harrowing experiences,” Keodara told The Guardian. “You run across these profiles that say ‘no Asians’ or ‘I’m not attracted to Asians’. Seeing that all the time is grating; it affects your self-esteem.”
--- End quote ---

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article219361075.html

Procrustes:
Asian faggot looking for white faggots mad because they prefer white faggots too.

Maybe date another Asian faggot you diseased Asian piece of shit faggot.

a torrent of piss:
I'll take white or asian.

Although I've had problems with Australian girls they always want to have sex while upside down.

Virtue Signalman First Class:

--- Quote from: a torrent of piss on October 11, 2018, 01:24:24 AM ---Although I've had problems with Australian girls they always want to have sex while upside down.

--- End quote ---

Source?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage:

--- Quote from: Virtue Signalman First Class on October 11, 2018, 05:36:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: a torrent of piss on October 11, 2018, 01:24:24 AM ---Although I've had problems with Australian girls they always want to have sex while upside down.

--- End quote ---

Source?

--- End quote ---

Australian Dracula

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version