;

Author Topic: White people prefer white people on dating apps — but that could be changed  (Read 1125 times)

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
Are you a sexual racist?

Have you experienced sexual racism?

#LoveIsLove

Jevan Hutson, lead author of the study, said in a press release from Cornell University that “it’s really an unprecedented time for dating and meeting online” — which requires a more thorough look at how we can prevent discrimination on these dating apps.

“More people are using these apps, and they’re critical infrastructures that don’t get a lot of attention when it comes to bias and discrimination,” he said in the press release. “Intimacy is very private, and rightly so, but our private lives have impacts on larger socioeconomic patterns that are systemic.”

Take the case of Sinakhone Keodara for example. He threatened to sue Grindr, a dating app for gay, bi and trans men, because of “sexual racism” he faced on the site, NBC reported. More specifically, Keodara says some users on the site had captions like “Not interested in Asians.”

Phumlani Kango, from Johannesburg, South Africa, said in an interview with NBC that the racism is prevalent in his country, too.

“What happens in Los Angeles … where you have ‘no fats, no femmes,’ it happens [in South Africa] as well,” he told NBC. “... They will say ‘no rice, no chocolate, no curry’ — which means no Asian, no black and no Indian.”

As noted by the study — which compiled data from prior research — white people are ten times more likely to receive a message from a black person on a dating app than they are to message the black user themselves. That suggests a hierarchy of attention on racial lines.

The study found other examples of inequalty in dating apps, including:

Asian men and black women have the lowest chance of receiving a message or a response.
White people of “all ages” prefer to go on dates with other white people.
College students are most likely to avoid going on dates with black women.

truly shocking statistics

“Over the years I’ve had some pretty harrowing experiences,” Keodara told The Guardian. “You run across these profiles that say ‘no Asians’ or ‘I’m not attracted to Asians’. Seeing that all the time is grating; it affects your self-esteem.”

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article219361075.html

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+20
Asian faggot looking for white faggots mad because they prefer white faggots too.

Maybe date another Asian faggot you diseased Asian piece of shit faggot.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+11
I'll take white or asian.

Although I've had problems with Australian girls they always want to have sex while upside down.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
+3
Although I've had problems with Australian girls they always want to have sex while upside down.

Source?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+2

Source?

Australian Dracula

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+7

Source?

Australian Dracula
Nigga caught chlamydia from a koala.
His name was Harry Anderson

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+12
I'll take white or asian.

haha atop you've never fucked

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+7
Asian men really are fags, though.

Things Asian "men" do that they consider perfectly normal...
-Sing along to boy band music and consume boy band merchandise.
-Shave their entire bodies
-Wear designer handbags
-Wear women's designer raincoats
-Collect stuffed animals
-Straighten their hair
-Get highlights, balayage, streaks or whatever the latest women's hair trend is
-Take shirtless phone pics of each other while flexing at the mirror, in the middle of the gym
-Hug each other and do that leg up thing when scoring points in non contact sports

And that's just the surface. That's normal, Asian men. I'm not even accounting for all the strange sexual shit, masturbatory habits, etc.

And then black women are more masculine than any man of any ethnicity. I'm sure if you paired a gay black woman with a straight Asian man, it would be like "Yup, that's a heterosexual couple."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:12:47 AM by blasting_asshole »

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+2
Asian men have the build of women, so can one blame them for wearing women's clothes?

:smug:

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+13
And that's just the surface. That's normal, Asian men. I'm not even accounting for all the strange sexual shit, masturbatory habits, etc.

no, please blasting_asshole go ahead and enlighten us on the masturbatory habits of asian men.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+14
Tricking goyim to fornicate with different races?

:jewrub2:

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+2

no, please blasting_asshole go ahead and enlighten us on the masturbatory habits of asian men.

Anime

That is all.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+12
“What happens in Los Angeles … where you have ‘no fats, no femmes,’ it happens [in South Africa] as well,” he told NBC. “... They will say ‘no rice, no chocolate, no curry’ — which means no Asian, no black and no Indian.”

:tom:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
+11
So obsessed with white dating habits that you track everyone they fuck and plot it on charts. If whites had paid that much attention back they would have done something before they got overrun.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+7
If you're a single online dating user, you better have your fun now and lock someone down before the algorithms start to "suggest" more sheboons and shrimpy dicked chinamen.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+10
I'd just be happy if the algorithms would weed out fat chicks and chicks with fuck trophies

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
+3
Fuck trophy

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards
+6
Lol all this is going to do is push people back to going out to bars and clubs.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+5
Fuck trophy

crotch-droppling

/r/childfree lolxd #gibbis #coolwineaunt #coolweeduncle

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
+4
Fuck Trophy is classic
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+1

The internal contradictions of Hegelian Idealism was identified by Schelling as only engaged in negative philosophy as opposed to embodied positive construction, the latter being essentially taken up by Marx's double negation of Absolute Idealism into Dialectical Materialism. The rise of Trump marks the final contraction (Goethean) of the body of Capitalism which will devolve into a final class struggle towards the implementation of spiritual feminist ecological post-scarcity society (Communism), at which the reconciliation of the Ideal Notion and Existence reach Absolute Identity in material praxis: the completion of German Idealism.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+7
It's not only that white people like white people. Studies of online dating have uncovered all sorts of problematic things that someone's going to try to "fix". There was a study a while ago that showed women's desirability peaked in her late teens and early 20s and gradually declined throughout their life, men's desirability is relativity stable with a slight peaking their 50s, getting a post graduate degree lowers a woman's desirability but raises a man's and the most desired users are white men and Asian women. Check it out:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/08/online-dating-out-of-your-league/567083/

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
+1

The internal contradictions of Hegelian Idealism was identified by Schelling as only engaged in negative philosophy as opposed to embodied positive construction, the latter being essentially taken up by Marx's double negation of Absolute Idealism into Dialectical Materialism. The rise of Trump marks the final contraction (Goethean) of the body of Capitalism which will devolve into a final class struggle towards the implementation of spiritual feminist ecological post-scarcity society (Communism), at which the reconciliation of the Ideal Notion and Existence reach Absolute Identity in material praxis: the completion of German Idealism.

Same.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+6
Asian pussy vs white pussy. The eternal struggle, like ass vs boobs.
His name was Harry Anderson

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
+4
Fuck trophy

crotch-droppling

/r/childfree lolxd #gibbis #coolwineaunt #coolweeduncle

Why would you have kids in a monogamous relationship where you have to pay for half? We are this close to shit hitting the fan. When that happens properly prepared males can have unlimited numbers of children warlord style.