;

Author Topic: Trump’s Jihad: Republican Mujihadeens in 2018  (Read 6253 times)

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Trump’s Jihad: Republican Mujihadeens in 2018
« on: October 24, 2018, 09:00:55 PM »
+6
So there are strange things being mailed to prominent Women’s Rights advocates all across the nation. Some even say they were bombs.

What do you think? Should we fear further attacks from the #MAGAbomber? Is this a false flag operation as the theory advanced by fringe conspiracy nuts says? Or perhaps you take the principled centrist position, and it’s simply too early to tell?

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Trump’s Jihad: Republican Mujihadeens in 2018
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 09:35:44 PM »
+9
Allegedly the person put y'all qaeda git er done stickers on the bombs so I'm guessing Chapo Faggot that wanted to kill some centrist scum.

It doesn't make sense for a right wing person to mail bombs right before the blue ripple.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 10:04:44 PM »
+13
The get 'er done sticker had me laughing my ass off. Even our terrorist attacks are funny in 2018. I'm getting closer and closer to taking the Scott Adams "we're living in a simulation" redpill.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »
+10
Weird get'er done photo, no post marking on the letter, and supposedly Soros' package had a bible in it. None of the pipe bombs blew up (which are notoriously unstable and known for blowing up their makers). It all seems a little fishy. Good chance this will get memoryholed in a week.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 10:21:37 PM »
+18
Hey Rabbi, whatchya makin with those pipes there?

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 10:38:29 PM »
+25
One of the dead giveaways is the utter lack of subtlety.  The DNC and other various ((activist groups)) don't think too highly of normies so they adhere to their stereotypes and believes that it honestly reflects the white constituency.

I guess that is my way of saying that it is total bullshit.  I hope Trump takes the investigation seriously and doesn't stop until someone gets arrested.  Then watch the reeing from the media who today are deebly goncerned about these "bombs".  Then it gets memoryholed and then they get assblasted if you bring it up again.

Same shit, different day with these cocksuckers.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red old Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 10:44:51 PM »
+13
And that bomb was a young Albert Einstein.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 10:46:39 PM »
+16
The fact #MAGAbomber was immediately trending despite the packages having 0 Trump related content said a lot to me.

Also the return address on one of them spelled Florida as “Florids” and all I could picture was some soyboy digital marketer or cat lady humanities grad laughing their ass off thinking this would really stick it to those backwater hicks when the news is blaming them for the packages.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 10:50:59 PM »
+8
PLOT TWIST

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:31:10 AM by [HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 11:59:29 PM »
+15
The powers that be including the entire news media have spent three years convincing the average person that they should be in a state of constant anger and/or anxiety and that there are specific people and groups that are to blame. We're lucky this isn't an hourly thing.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 03:33:10 AM »
+13
There's an election coming and leftists are suddenly getting "bombs" mailed to them, causing MSM to raise up a stink and get the brown caravan off the news cycle.

Yes I'm sure it's completely, absolutely legit.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 06:46:41 AM »
+16
I will believe they are fake until someone of interest actually dies.
His name was Harry Anderson

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 06:55:09 AM »
+14
I will believe they are fake until someone of interest actually dies.
One source claims Fienstien found hers months ago but didn’t say anything till now.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables Better dead than red You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 07:10:53 AM »
+16
How the fuck did the Make Allah Great Again Bomber know the mailing address of George Soros' seventh mansion?
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 07:58:29 AM »
+8
I'm still trying to figure out how they are frantically searching for a Biden package that is lost. How did it get lost? How did they know about it?

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 08:01:30 AM »
+13
Every single package was hand delivered. No post office on this continent would accept that package. It doesn't have enough postage and there are no USPS marking or any labels. Fake as fuck. No injuries, lane as duck fake pipe bomb. ISIS stickers etc. 100% propaganda.

https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/images/2008/01/19/homeland_sec_con_46_3.jpg

This shit is so heebed up.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 08:21:03 AM »
+2
My prediction is whoever it turns out to be the left will say it's the alt right and the alt right will say it's a false flag from the left, and if it was an alt right guy, it will be "oh he was a cuck we never liked him anyway/never heard of him."

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 08:47:34 AM »
+28
Leave it to zog-o to turn this into whining about the alt-right like the gigantic faggot he is.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 09:18:30 AM »
+13
It's pretty impressive that most of the right of center internet and pretty much everybody I personally know who has said something about it almost instantly said "this sounds like bullshit, it's probably bullshit". There was no handwringing on The_Donald for once, just immediate cries of BS like you'd expect from the chans. I'm actually proud of them.

edit: I mean, come on, the things look like cartoon pipe bombs. Like if you gave a layman a pile of scrap and told them to make something that looks like a pipe bomb. Hey dude, remember to put some colored wires on there! Then they put timers(?) on them even though they're mail bombs, and put them in soft padded envelopes instead of boxes, and didn't put on enough postage, and the postage wasn't processed, and and and
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:22:39 AM by Backpfeifengesicht »
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 09:29:02 AM »
+14
Oh, and despite not having enough postage (and not getting processed, meaning they surely had to be hand-delivered anyway) they all arrived at their destinations on the same day. Destinations that included San Diego, Florida, and New York. Sure, that seems legit and reasonable.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 09:34:04 AM »
+9
It's pretty impressive that most of the right of center internet and pretty much everybody I personally know who has said something about it almost instantly said "this sounds like bullshit, it's probably bullshit". There was no handwringing on The_Donald for once, just immediate cries of BS like you'd expect from the chans. I'm actually proud of them.

edit: I mean, come on, the things look like cartoon pipe bombs. Like if you gave a layman a pile of scrap and told them to make something that looks like a pipe bomb. Hey dude, remember to put some colored wires on there! Then they put timers(?) on them even though they're mail bombs, and put them in soft padded envelopes instead of boxes, and didn't put on enough postage, and the postage wasn't processed, and and and

we can thank the 2016 hate hoaxes for that one. remember when the greenville church was burned down and had 'vote trump' spraypainted on the side of it? that one was totally projected to be white supremacists doingit and it turned out to be a black member of the church.

how about the muslim girl that got her hijab snatched by trump supporters? the list goes on and on. people are fatigued of it and wisened up.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2018, 09:44:41 AM »
+19
Leave it to zog-o to turn this into whining about the alt-right like the gigantic faggot he is.

Dog O Nigger is the antiprophet of SASS.  The more he rees about something, the more likely it’s the opposite of what he says.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2018, 09:49:35 AM »
+9
Honestly it was probably Oprah that did it, I mean everyone got a "bomb".

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2018, 09:54:58 AM »
+10
Wanna lose some friends on FB?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male