;

Author Topic: Trumpís Jihad: Republican Mujihadeens in 2018  (Read 6254 times)

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
Re: Trumpís Jihad: Republican Mujihadeens in 2018
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2018, 10:36:26 AM »
+10
( ( (Soros ) ) ) Jr. pens and publishes an article about the "bomb scare" on the very same day and blames DRUMPF's violent rhetoric and dehumanization for provoking it.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2018, 10:39:53 AM »
+17
Quote from: Dog-o
if it was an alt right guy, it will be "oh he was a cuck we never liked him anyway/never heard of him."

If my side of 100m+ people has a single psychopath on it, we're all responsible for him?

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2018, 11:04:47 AM »
+4
As far as a propaganda tool goes, yes.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2018, 12:45:46 PM »
+16
They will never catch me!

Edit: more
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59252
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:59:12 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2018, 01:40:39 PM »
+15
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-packages-forensics/u-s-bombs-likely-meant-to-scare-rather-than-kill-experts-idUSKCN1MZ2HM

Remember all the news reports about how dangerous these bombs are? It's becoming more and more apparent the bombs themselves were not even meant to explode.

I even heard a guy on CNN say he doesn't see any triggering device in the x-rays. Remember that next time you rely on Jim Acosta's bomb identification skills.

Not that you should send these fake ass retarded bombs to anyone. But this does not deserve 24/7 coverage. No one died, the bombs are duds, and the ricen attacks got jack shit for coverage.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2018, 01:58:28 PM »
+6
From now on I will use my impotent rage for good instead of dumbassery

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2018, 02:25:36 PM »
+7
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-packages-forensics/u-s-bombs-likely-meant-to-scare-rather-than-kill-experts-idUSKCN1MZ2HM

Remember all the news reports about how dangerous these bombs are? It's becoming more and more apparent the bombs themselves were not even meant to explode.

I even heard a guy on CNN say he doesn't see any triggering device in the x-rays. Remember that next time you rely on Jim Acosta's bomb identification skills.

Not that you should send these fake ass retarded bombs to anyone. But this does not deserve 24/7 coverage. No one died, the bombs are duds, and the ricen attacks got jack shit for coverage.

They are designed to explode when Don Lemon's tears hit them.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Lithuanian old cold, dead hands Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2018, 03:08:26 PM »
+5
They will never catch me!

Edit: more
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59252
Whoa man. Tubes of dough are way more dangerous than those fake bombs.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist You can't know! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2018, 03:48:49 PM »
+15
Of course they weren't meant to explode, instead a slip of paper pops out and it reads nothing but "nigger", Just as deadly.
į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į į≥į

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2018, 04:24:37 PM »
+11
So there are strange things being mailed to prominent Womenís Rights advocates all across the nation. Some even say they were bombs.

What do you think? Should we fear further attacks from the #MAGAbomber? Is this a false flag operation as the theory advanced by fringe conspiracy nuts says? Or perhaps you take the principled centrist position, and itís simply too early to tell?

i blame the baby boomers but i cant wait for the day where we just start killing reporters, hypothetically as a policy decision, and dumping goblin juice on these kinds of peoples faces when they show themselves in public insha'allah.
nah im a
white wow

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2018, 04:34:09 PM »
+4
So there are strange things being mailed to prominent Womenís Rights advocates all across the nation. Some even say they were bombs.

What do you think? Should we fear further attacks from the #MAGAbomber? Is this a false flag operation as the theory advanced by fringe conspiracy nuts says? Or perhaps you take the principled centrist position, and itís simply too early to tell?

i blame the baby boomers but i cant wait for the day where we just start killing reporters, hypothetically as a policy decision, and dumping goblin juice on these kinds of peoples faces when they show themselves in public insha'allah.

haha! same

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2018, 04:42:19 PM »
+5
So were all of them fake? There's big tvs randomly all over work always on the main heebie-jeebie news channels and every time I walk by this is still on, with words like "rudimentary but functional explosive"

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Better dead than red Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2018, 05:08:50 PM »
+9

sam hyde parachute account spotted

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2018, 05:24:10 PM »
+8

In Minecraft of course.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2018, 06:43:25 PM »
+7
So were all of them fake? There's big tvs randomly all over work always on the main heebie-jeebie news channels and every time I walk by this is still on, with words like "rudimentary but functional explosive"

It's unlikely that we will ever know the truth for sure.  Like many instances with the media, we're going to need to read between the lines.  The media will talk about this "event" until it is no longer politically convenient or advantageous to do so.  If they are hate hoaxes and the public isn't buying it, then we will never know and blue checkmarks will get assblasted in less than a week whenever people keep bringing it up.  Look for a "Wanting an explanation for last week's pipe bombs are white supremacy" in the next few days.  Conversely, if they are real and explosive, then they will parade it around until at least the midterms.  Then they will keep using it as a cudgel for as long as they can.  There's a reason why they still kvetch about Charlottesville but the Nigger Lives Matter "activist" who shot and killed five Dallas cops is memoryholed.

So basically it's unlikely we'll ever know the truth but we're going to have to look for various media tells to fill in some of the gaps for us.  A shame but this is the state of the media these days.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2018, 07:21:21 PM »
+6

Certainly seems like it. We'll never know since the the mainstream media is memory holing shit so hard. I can't even find the quote from Cuomo saying the bombs were very real and not a hoax and that was less than 24 hours ago.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2018, 08:09:11 PM »
+6
All the ruse mail bombs can be traced back to individual MacGyver episodes.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2018, 09:57:32 PM »
+1
I'm still trying to figure out how they are frantically searching for a Biden package that is lost. How did it get lost? How did they know about it?

Running theory is:
    Dems were going to plant bombs with themselves.

Good guys intercepted their plans.

Good guys replaced Dem bombs with the funny, fake ones that were discovered today.

Good guys have a real sense of humor like Trump.

Good guys put "false flags" on bombs.

Timing was controlled by good guys.

Just like replacing bomb with fireworks previously.

Missing Biden bomb would make sense just to fuck with the false flaggers.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 08:05:51 AM »
+12
Itís all coming apart.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2018, 12:38:55 PM »
+8
So they caught the supposed guy. His van was converted new and clean Maga theme shit like he wanted to be found.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2018, 01:05:36 PM »
+5
https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

The guy's twitter.

When I first started reading it, it had literally zero engagement. The latest posts are starting to garner attention since he got arrested and charged.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2018, 01:17:10 PM »
+7
What are the chances that a white, Christian, CIS male for Florida would be behind such a thing!  Probably belongs to the same country club as fellow white male George Zimmerman. :tuss:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2018, 01:47:13 PM »
+3
That there's a red man  :clint:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2018, 02:39:03 PM »
+2
That there's a red man  :clint:
Was he huffing paint thinner?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2018, 02:44:39 PM »
+8
So it's a member of the Seminole Tribe named Cesar Altieri. NPCs will most likely shut down due to lack of programming. Here's his twitter full of wrong think.

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

Invalid Tweet ID
There's a million different photos of the van at various sticker levels. He parked it outside of a Kosher mart (lol) everyday