;

Author Topic: 2018 Mid-term Watch Election Thread  (Read 5686 times)

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Anonymous Deplorables Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: 2018 Mid-term Watch Election Thread
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 12:33:43 AM »
+4
Actual prediction will go something like the following, due to congress circa 1926 composition being roughly similar to what it currently is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_1928

Different dynamics from what we have now, obviously, but simply replace "anti-Catholic sentiments" with the general neocommie diarrhea from the modern Dem party and the results could very well take place.

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Faggot Anonymous Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2018, 02:35:16 AM »
+9
Is there some sort of resource online where you can see if state/local Republicans fully support or have spoken against Trump?

just look out for the jewish names.
nah im a
white wow

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2018, 02:41:28 AM »
+4
This morning I read two articles in the local mainstream media outlets how Trump could be in trouble in the midterms because of record number of wymynz and pocs are turning out to vote.

Fucking lol.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2018, 07:32:52 AM »
+8
This morning I read two articles in the local mainstream media outlets how Trump could be in trouble in the midterms because of record number of wymynz and pocs are turning out to vote.

Fucking lol.

The media for the last month can't decide whether white women are the most evil people on the planet for voting for Blormphfe or that their ginies are all tingling in solidarity to vote for Democrats today.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2018, 01:53:35 PM »
+4
Best case scenario for the Republicans is that the democrats take the house, Mueller indicts the senate, impeachment starts at midnight and Trump is removed from office by morning by a team of blue haired trannies.

Some Republicans will still be able to govern but they must wear chastity belts by order of Nancy Pelosi, Supreme Speaker.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 01:56:34 PM by Spokker »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 02:02:06 PM »
+3

Fucking lol.

This has been the talking point. CNBC has been talking about how the college educated women are rising up and taking control of the country.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2018, 02:02:50 PM »
+11
CNN: Here's How Beto Can Still Win

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2018, 02:09:32 PM »
+3
I'm surprised at all the girls on Bumble and Tinder who have ZERO reasons to be picky, are all "If you're a Trump voter, pass." Like, you weigh 285 with purple hair and you're trying to be picky?

https://www.glamour.com/story/hooking-up-with-trump-voters-essay

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ac3cc81e4b00fa46f874949

The second one actually had "no Trump supporters" in her profile.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2018, 02:25:05 PM »
+8
MSM tripping all over themselves to say that it isnt 2016 and tthere is no possible way their polling could be wrong. Like it was in 2016. They totally got it right this time folks.

:tom:

PS - Not a peep about the house or senate, its MUH BLUE GOVERNORS WAVE lmaooooo

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »
+5
LFMAO

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/06/politics/speaker-election-votes/index.html

"Here;s how Nancy Pelosi can still be Speaker if Dems lose."

Not a good sign for rhem if CNN is already posting those articles.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2018, 06:50:43 PM »
+4
LFMAO

Supposedly 538 have already started updating their predictions even though the earliest polls closed at 6pm EST, and they're already trending back slowly in the GOP's favor. I don't know if they have a crack team of interns on active duty ready to help them try and save face or what.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2018, 06:55:12 PM »
+9
A reminder that on Election Day 2016, the media and various pollsters universally put Hillary's likelihood of winning at 95-99% until the votes started rolling in.

The last two days of pure copeposting from the media is very telling.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Anonymous Deplorables Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2018, 06:57:48 PM »
+8
The last two days of pure copeposting from the media is very telling.

The maximum overcope from the pizza media is far from unsurprising. They know these midterms are a referendum on their elitist pedofaggotry, and they're not going to like the results one bit.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2018, 07:01:04 PM »
+8
Also it seems like the Dems and the media (but I repeat myself) have completely given up on taking control of the senate, even before this afternoon. That's telling, too.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2018, 07:10:56 PM »
+6
It will turn from being confident in taking over both sides of Congress to just being confident to taking the House to focusing on certain House races to stick it to Blumpf to save face.

:unparsons: "Well, we didn't take the House or Senate but we won WA-8!  Take that, Rethuglikkkans!"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2018, 07:25:32 PM »
+5
LFMAO

Supposedly 538 have already started updating their predictions even though the earliest polls closed at 6pm EST, and they're already trending back slowly in the GOP's favor. I don't know if they have a crack team of interns on active duty ready to help them try and save face or what.
Ezra Klein's been whining about a legitimacy crisis if the Ds win the "House popular vote" but don't get control of the chamber, because apparently deep blue districts in CA are supposed to cancel out narrow R victories in other states or something.

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2018, 07:32:29 PM »
+6
Obviously districts in ny and ca should decide who reps people in wyoming districts

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2018, 07:37:50 PM »
+6
LFMAO

Ezra Klein's been whining about a legitimacy crisis if the Ds win the "House popular vote" but don't get control of the chamber, because apparently deep blue districts in CA are supposed to cancel out narrow R victories in other states or something.

I really despise Ezra Klein because he strikes me as not being someone who has unconsciously absorbed the morals of his social group and is merely acting them out without thinking too much about the underlying premises (this would be the overwhelming majority of reporters) but rather an agent who knows EXACTLY what the Left is trying to do in terms of installing progressivism as the new state religion, an end he is forever trying to further. 

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2018, 07:59:29 PM »
+5
LFMAO

Was it in the NYT? Because the Times were kvetching about a "national popular vote" too. Seems suspicious.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2018, 08:19:24 PM »
+6
Klein and Yglesias are the most embarrassing examples of "journalists" and "intellectuals" in my lifetime.  Just utter embarrassments to both classes, neither of which is impressive to begin with.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2018, 08:25:15 PM »
+7
There are a couple of news outlets that have the House as a tossup now, and 538's numbers keep dropping towards the GOP. Started out in the high 80's percentage-wise, now like 72%.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2018, 08:27:12 PM »
+7
LOL 538 has the Dems at a 57% chance to gain control of the House now.

edit: 54% kek

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2018, 08:34:26 PM »
+4
LOL 538 has the Dems at a 57% chance to gain control of the House now.

edit: 54% kek

from shrug

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2018, 08:37:44 PM »
+9
Looks like Zodiac may be getting a ton of votes from the Corpus Christi area right now, which is funny considering that city is like 65% Mexican. I guess the Naval Air Station helps.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2018, 08:40:41 PM »
+8
And it looks like Barr wins KY06, which is hilarious because talking heads on CNN were saying that race was a referendum on the bad orange man about an hour ago.