;

Author Topic: 2018 Mid-term Watch Election Thread  (Read 5684 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: 2018 Mid-term Watch Election Thread
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2018, 08:51:57 PM »
+2
His name was Harry Anderson

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2018, 09:32:16 PM »
+4
Florida races extremely close right now, but De Santis and Scott have a small lead. Hoping it stays, will probably be recounts though.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2018, 09:32:22 PM »
+3
The fuck happened in new jersey?

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »
+4
i haven't looked at 538 in two years, but when did they switch from straight statistics and data reportage to dem cheerleading?  it's comical

also lol that they act like dems all over the country wasting money in tx was somehow a silver lining to "beto" losing:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2018-election-results-coverage/#3679
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2018, 10:43:19 PM »
+3
i haven't looked at 538 in two years, but when did they switch from straight statistics and data reportage to dem cheerleading?  it's comical

also lol that they act like dems all over the country wasting money in tx was somehow a silver lining to "beto" losing:

Beto Lost And Here's Why That's A Good Thing

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2018, 11:22:24 PM »
+8
remember the 175 articles over the course of weeks trumpeting about how taylor swift endorsing a dem led to an explosion of voter registration in tennessee?

well he lost by 26 points  :smug:

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2018, 11:34:44 PM »
+8
Calling all my democracy📈loving dick suckers🍆💦👅👅👅today is 1️⃣  ⬆️ERECTION⬆️ day💯🙎🏼💁🏼‍♂️and we finna pop🍒🍒this political🇺🇸pussy😩💦and RIDE🏇this vote raw😩😩👅👅 this a shoutout👏👂🏻to all my constitutional📜cock suckers💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💍💯send this to🔟of your raunchiest💃🏻registered📝ratchets🔥🍌or say BOY👋BYE to the👅👅dicklaration🇺🇸🍆of independence✍️if you get👆🏻ZERO👆🏻back you an🗓⚖️election ass💦🍑eater😩if you get🔥FIVE🔥back, u castin big booty🍑🍑ballots, && if you get🍆TEN🍆back, we 👓KEN BONE💦🔥😩👅boys➕girls, democrat🐴or 🐘republican👯🙏🏻💯we ALL gettin that ELECTION🇺🇸DAY🇺🇸DICK⚖️💯🍆🔥💦👅😩
nah im a
white wow

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Californian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2018, 11:36:59 PM »
+4
Calling all my democracy📈loving dick suckers🍆💦👅👅👅today is 1️⃣  ⬆️ERECTION⬆️ day💯🙎🏼💁🏼‍♂️and we finna pop🍒🍒this political🇺🇸pussy😩💦and RIDE🏇this vote raw😩😩👅👅 this a shoutout👏👂🏻to all my constitutional📜cock suckers💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💍💯send this to🔟of your raunchiest💃🏻registered📝ratchets🔥🍌or say BOY👋BYE to the👅👅dicklaration🇺🇸🍆of independence✍️if you get👆🏻ZERO👆🏻back you an🗓⚖️election ass💦🍑eater😩if you get🔥FIVE🔥back, u castin big booty🍑🍑ballots, && if you get🍆TEN🍆back, we 👓KEN BONE💦🔥😩👅boys➕girls, democrat🐴or 🐘republican👯🙏🏻💯we ALL gettin that ELECTION🇺🇸DAY🇺🇸DICK⚖️💯🍆🔥💦👅😩

hmmmm same

Zyklon Beast

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2018, 11:37:14 PM »
+5

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2018, 12:20:44 AM »
+5
and claire mccaskill got bounced

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2018, 12:27:22 AM »
+19
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken fajitas and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken fajitas out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Beto to be senator and fix this broken state. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Austin???? This is so fucked.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Artist United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2018, 12:42:05 AM »
+6
Please tell me that’s a quote and not just fap material

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »
+8
Please tell me that’s a quote and not just fap material

Repurposed Bernie quote

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

lucifirius

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2018, 02:27:30 AM »
+5

It all changed with Trump announced his candidacy. Every other Republican wasn't anything to worry about, as they had/have no balls and would "compromise" to look good to the Democrats and would get walked all over.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2018, 02:56:24 AM »
+10
It'll be interesting to hear the perspectives of people who approve of Trump and want actual immigration reform yet they voted for a Democrat House candidate who will vote against everything on Trump's agenda (especially immigration) and likely piss the following two years away on impeachment proceedings and hearings that will go nowhere.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2018, 03:01:29 AM »
+7
It'll be interesting to hear the perspectives of people who approve of Trump and want actual immigration reform yet they voted for a Democrat House candidate who will vote against everything on Trump's agenda (especially immigration) and likely piss the following two years away on impeachment proceedings and hearings that will go nowhere.

But muh decorum.

Also, citizens of United States voted Comrade Cortez to the House of Representatives. Congratulations.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2018, 03:10:04 AM »
+9

But muh decorum.

Also, citizens of United States voted Comrade Cortez to the House of Representatives. Congratulations.

We will likely find out that it was big brained centrist whites who think that their freshly minted Democrat representative will work with Trump on building the wall and deporting them all rather than enabling sheboons like Maxine Waters ook and eek for the next two years as she abuses every bit of the new power that she's been granted.

Much like the Blue Dogs who won last decade and got flushed out in 1-2 election cycles when it became obvious that they were never going to work with Republicans, many of these new Democrat representatives will probably have a short career in the House.

Still a little annoyed at tonight's results though.  As long as the Senate is maintained and with enough padding to prevent Mittens from going full cuck and spiking key legislation or judicial picks, it's not a total shitshow of a night.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2018, 03:17:21 AM »
+12
Vox had to change their headline from Republican Steve King loses to Democrat JD Scholten in Iowa's Fourth Congressional District to

Republican Rep. Steve King hangs on to his seat, but just barely
Iowa voters sent King a message after years of racist rhetoric.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2018, 04:33:01 AM »
+4

Also, spics voted Comrade Cortez to the House of Representatives. Congratulations.
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2018, 04:38:54 AM »
+6
House is lost but at least Trump has an excuse for not getting shit done for 2020.
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

No Gods, No Pozzes

• Domestic Threat
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2018, 06:18:16 AM »
+11
North Carolina passed a voter ID law. Which is nice  :nixon:

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2018, 07:00:24 AM »
+9
Midterms are over.  Who's ready for two years of presidential primary discussion!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2018, 07:18:02 AM »
+6
Im disappointed  :colbert:
His name was Harry Anderson

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2018, 07:38:24 AM »
+7
I guess the Dems get to be the obstructionist party now.

Lol at Beto losing though. $38 mil and all the yard signs in the world won't do you any good outside the big cities you dumb lanky Irishman.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2018, 07:38:40 AM »
+7
Im disappointed  :colbert:

Same.  Exit polls indicated that immigration and health care were the two largest issues for voters.  Too much energy by the GOP was spent on boomercon issues like muh tax cuts and unemployment rates of hispanics.