;

Author Topic: FREE TIKTOK followers without apps 2019 HACK  (Read 720 times)

Soondrilk

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
FREE TIKTOK followers without apps 2019 HACK
« on: November 09, 2018, 05:31:00 AM »
+4
Direct Website to Get Fans Following and Hearts - musicallycheat.info

Alternative sites to Get TikTok Hack 2019 from this:

TikTok Free Cheat Engine
=
UPDATE: The preferred app has been rebranded as TikTok. These Musically functions are all free of cost as capably as you can utilize them without any worry. Sign In is the application for you if you are a Tik Tok Hack iOS zealot and likes to develop videos by dubbing. The video clip is tinted pink (TikTok's respond to the Instagram filter) as well as Chris Brown's verse onT.
I don't actually know exactly how to pull off that yet, however what I complete know exactly how to accomplish is take action songs, write music, law music, listen to songs, love music, discuss songs, and Musically followers hack no human verification  be active others why they craving to appreciate music. Where Twitter as with ease as Instagram support you to follow your favorites as competently as manufacture your categorically own feed, TikTok uses its formulas to tone you what's preferred.
While Tik Tok videos are mainly safe, imaginative fun, there are genuine problems approximately kids utilizing the app. Stringed as skillfully as wind instruments Musically cronies hack no human support  are discussed in the Bible, however important songs was considered disruptive or unsuitable to reverence in medieval times.
While I can't proceed music I have actually always looked to it to incite me relax, loosen taking place or sometimes helpfully to unwind to it when I am feeling blue. Component of Tik Tok's appeal is supposed to be a more accumulate How to acquire TIK TOK Fans in 2019? genre than the conventional fare. Because it likewise permits individuals to fabricate adequate and extraordinary video clips which they can post on their community, this application is agreed comparable to Musically.
=
MUSICALLY tiktok HACK VIDEO 2019 
TIK TOK Hearts Generator 2019
TIKTOK followers no human verification or survey 2019 HACK
TIK TOK Hack Engine FREE LIFETIME
MUSICALLY tiktok HACK WEBSITE 2019
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 09:09:36 PM by Cool Wine Aunt »

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
Re: hello all. i am serwesen
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 05:39:33 AM »
+6
Hmm. Its me again. I am serwesen from Chinese.

henlo welcome to the wild west

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfZ4hRhJODk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfZ4hRhJODk</a>
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 05:43:52 AM by daddys cummies »
nah im a
white wow

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 06:19:24 AM »
+4
台湾是一个主权国家

记住天安门广场大屠杀

"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 06:38:03 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU</a>

Welcome back, Serwesen.   The Chinese government is strong and powerful.  Very highly respect.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 06:48:53 AM »
+2
Im already sick of op.
His name was Harry Anderson

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands old United Statesian Scrooge Libertarian The Gentry KURWA Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 07:00:52 AM »
+3
Fag

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 11:16:54 AM »
+8

Are we talking gay commie "China", or for-real actual Republic of China AKA Taiwan?

Here's a forums badge for you:

Would you like to talk about Tianenmen Square? 六四事件?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 11:43:54 AM »
+8

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 12:49:02 PM »
+8
hi i'm serwesen soondrilk welcome to jackass
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 01:05:55 PM »
+4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man

Enjoy the free trip to the re-education camps

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 01:08:52 PM »
+3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man

Enjoy the free trip to the re-education camps

You Americans and your capitalist propaganda.  In truth the man in that picture was asking directions to the nearest communist party office so he could renew his membership.  The tank driver told him where to go and they both went on their merry ways. 

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 01:57:46 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vUlljX0I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vUlljX0I</a>
:shaking:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: @@ PSN Cards Hack Generator 2018 - 2019 @@
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 08:35:55 AM »
+4
Damn, that is like the Spammer of the Year, right there.

:kaneclap:

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: @@ PSN Cards Hack Generator 2018 - 2019 @@
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 08:41:32 AM »
+5
hey chinaman why do you have winnie the pooh as president?

°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: FREE PS Codes Generator Online PS4 PS3 Free Cards
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 11:13:43 AM »
+3
OP I hope you get reeducated.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: FREE PS Codes Generator Online PS4 PS3 Free Cards
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 11:46:34 AM »
+4
Thank you for your very informative PM regarding high ranking transgender members of the communist party in China. Best of luck in your quest to expose them as sexual deviants by using loopholes in China's web filters!0

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lithuanian Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon Ave Maria old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: TikTok Hacks iOS Android 2019
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 11:52:31 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRf8OZ7zXls" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRf8OZ7zXls</a>

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: TIKTok Hearts Free 2019
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 12:08:49 PM »
+1

get for free in 2019
=
UPDATE: The preferred app has been rebranded as TikTok. These Musically functions are every release of cost as competently as you can utilize them without any worry. Sign In is the application for you if you are a Tik Tok Hack iOS believer and likes to build videos by dubbing. The video clip is tinted pink (TikTok's answer to the Instagram filter) as with ease as Chris Brown's verse onT.
I don't actually know exactly how to realize that yet, however what I reach know exactly how to do is decree songs, write music, proceed music, listen to songs, love music, discuss songs, and Musically associates hack no human declaration  bill others why they compulsion to appreciate music. Where Twitter as without difficulty as Instagram put up to you to follow your favorites as competently as manufacture your unconditionally own feed, TikTok uses its formulas to appearance you what's preferred.
While Tik Tok videos are mainly safe, imaginative fun, there are real problems in relation to kids utilizing the app. Stringed as skillfully as wind instruments Musically buddies hack no human avowal  are discussed in the Bible, however important songs was considered disruptive or unsuitable to idolization in medieval times.
While I can't achievement music I have actually always looked to it to urge on me relax, loosen stirring or sometimes straightforwardly to unwind to it subsequent to I am feeling blue. Component of Tik Tok's draw is supposed to be a more accumulate How to get TIK TOK Fans in 2019? genre than the enjoyable fare. Because it likewise permits individuals to develop good enough and fabulous video clips which they can pronounce upon their community, this application is unquestionably comparable to Musically.
=
TIKTOK followers no apps 2019
TIK TOK Heart Generator 2019
MUSICALLY tiktok HACK VERSION 2019 
FREE TIKTOK followers no human verification 2019
MUSICALLY tiktok COINS HACK NO VERIFICATION 2019 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs</a>

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: TikTok Hearts Generator Free HACK 2019
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 12:14:45 PM »
+2
So are you going to ban the spam bot or what?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: TikTok Hearts Generator Free HACK 2019
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2018, 06:28:32 PM »
+5
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: FREE TIKTOK followers without apps 2019 HACK
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 07:50:29 PM »
+3
Is the spambot woke on the JQ?

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 08:00:33 PM »
+2

TikTok Free Cheat Engine
=
UPDATE: The preferred app has been rebranded as TikTok. These Musically functions are all free of cost as capably as you can utilize them without any worry. Sign In is the application for you if you are a Tik Tok Hack iOS zealot and likes to develop videos by dubbing. The video clip is tinted pink (TikTok's respond to the Instagram filter) as well as Chris Brown's verse onT.
I don't actually know exactly how to pull off that yet, however what I complete know exactly how to accomplish is take action songs, write music, law music, listen to songs, love music, discuss songs, and Musically followers hack no human verification  be active others why they craving to appreciate music. Where Twitter as with ease as Instagram support you to follow your favorites as competently as manufacture your categorically own feed, TikTok uses its formulas to tone you what's preferred.
While Tik Tok videos are mainly safe, imaginative fun, there are genuine problems approximately kids utilizing the app. Stringed as skillfully as wind instruments Musically cronies hack no human support  are discussed in the Bible, however important songs was considered disruptive or unsuitable to reverence in medieval times.
While I can't proceed music I have actually always looked to it to incite me relax, loosen taking place or sometimes helpfully to unwind to it when I am feeling blue. Component of Tik Tok's appeal is supposed to be a more accumulate How to acquire TIK TOK Fans in 2019? genre than the conventional fare. Because it likewise permits individuals to fabricate adequate and extraordinary video clips which they can post on their community, this application is agreed comparable to Musically.
=
MUSICALLY tiktok HACK VIDEO 2019 
TIKTOK followers no human verification or survey 2019 HACK
TIK TOK Hack Engine FREE LIFETIME
MUSICALLY tiktok HACK WEBSITE 2019
nah im a
white wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2018, 08:03:05 PM »
+6
quick someone report him to the chinese government for reading anticommunist material like this

At least 10,000 people died in Tiananmen Square massacre, secret British cable from the time allegedSecret document suggested death toll was much higher than later reported, while claiming wounded students were bayoneted as they begged for their lives and the burnt remains of victims were 'hosed down the drains'

The death toll from the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre was at least 10,000 people, killed by a Chinese army unit whose troops were likened to “primitives”, a secret British diplomatic cable alleged.

The newly declassified document, written little more than 24 hours after the massacre, gives a much higher death toll than the most commonly used estimates which only go up to about 3,000.

It also provides horrific detail of the massacre, alleging that wounded female students were bayoneted as they begged for their lives, human remains were “hosed down the drains”, and a mother was shot as she tried to go to the aid of her injured three-year-old daughter.

Written on 5 June 1989 by Sir Alan Donald, the then-British ambassador to China, the hitherto secret cable has now been placed in the UK National Archives at Kew, where it was found by the news website HK01.
Read more

Tiananmen Square 25th anniversary: What happened to Tank Man?

The ambassador said his account of the massacre of the night of 3-4 June was based on information from a source who had spoken to a “good friend” in China’s State Council, effectively its ruling cabinet.

The State Council member, Sir Alan said, “has previously proved reliable and was careful to separate fact from speculation and rumour”.

In unflinching detail, Sir Alan told London that the “atrocities” against thousands of pro-democracy protesters in and around Beijing’s Tiananmen Square had been coordinated by the 27 Army of Shanxi Province, whose troops he described as “60 per cent illiterate and called primitives”.
Chinese government orders all North Korean firms to close in China

Sir Alan said previous waves of troops had gone in unarmed to disperse the protesters, many of whom were students.

Then, Sir Alan wrote, “The 27 Army APCs [armoured personnel carriers] opened fire on the crowd before running over them. APCs ran over troops and civilians at 65kph [40 miles per hour].”

Sir Alan added: “Students understood they were given one hour to leave square, but after five minutes APCs attacked.

“Students linked arms but were mown down. APCs then ran over the bodies time and time again to make, quote ‘pie’ unquote, and remains collected by bulldozer.

“Remains incinerated and then hosed down drains.”
Dying for democracy: Tiananmen Square, remembered
Show all 29

Sir Alan’s cable stated that the violent repression of the Tiananmen Square protests occurred after some members of China’s State Council had come to consider that civil war was imminent.   

Sir Alan reported as speculation that Deng Xiaoping’s Communist government chose the 27 Army for the operation because its troops were “the most reliable and obedient”.

He reported that from what he had been told, 27 Army troops had used dum-dum bullets and “snipers shot many civilians on balconies, street sweepers etc for target practice”.

“27 Army ordered to spare no one,” he wrote.  “Wounded girl students begged for their lives but were bayoneted.

“A three-year-old girl was injured, but her mother was shot as she went to her aid, as were six others.”

The cable also alleges that the massacre continued even after the first wave of killings.
China shuts main route into North Korea as nuclear tensions dominate region

Sir Alan wrote: “1,000 survivors were told they could escape but were then mown down by specially prepared MG [machine gun] positions.

“Army ambulances who attempted to give aid were shot up, as was a Sino-Japanese hospital ambulance.  With medical crew dead, wounded driver attempted to ram attackers but was blown to pieces by anti-tank weapon.”

In another incident, the cable said, the troops even shot one of their own officers.

Sir Alan wrote: “27 Army officer shot dead by own troops, apparently because he faltered. Troops explained they would be shot if they hadn’t shot the officer.”   

The final sentence of Sir Alan’s cable reads: “Minimum estimate of civilian dead 10,000.”
Read more

British Gov warned about Tiananmen Square ‘bloodshed’ before massacre
    Tiananmen Square anniversary: Remembering those who were massacred by
    Never-before-seen photos of Tiananmen Square in the lead-up to the

This estimate is way above any figures issued by the Chinese government, which has numbered the civilian dead at between 200 and 300.

There has never been an undisputed figure for the death toll, but on early on the morning of 4 June, the Chinese Red Cross estimated that 2,700 people had been killed.

This is still way below the figure suggested by Sir Alan, but most reports of the massacre now go with the Red Cross number or something close to it.

In 2014, however, it was reported that a confidential US government file quoted a Chinese military source as saying the Communist regime’s own internal assessment believed 10,454 people had been killed – a figure that would fit Sir Alan’s initial estimate.

The Chinese government has always characterised the response to the Tiananmen Square protests as legitimate defence against a counter-revolutionary riot or rebellion.

On the night of 3 June, United Press International reported that a statement was repeatedly broadcast on Chinese television, claiming: “Tonight a serious counter-revolutionary rebellion took place. Thugs frenziedly attacked People’s Liberation Army troops, seizing weapons, erecting barricades, beating soldiers and officers in an attempt to overthrow the government of the People’s Republic of China.

“For many days, the People’s Liberation Army has exercised restraint and now must resolutely counteract the rebellion.

“All those who refuse to listen to reason must take full responsibility for their actions and their consequences.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

nah im a
white wow

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2018, 09:11:16 PM »
+7
Another foreigner we have to deport.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2018, 12:03:42 AM »
+4
quick someone report him to the chinese government for reading anticommunist material like this

At least 10,000 people died in Tiananmen Square massacre, secret British cable from the time allegedSecret document suggested death toll was much higher than later reported, while claiming wounded students were bayoneted as they begged for their lives and the burnt remains of victims were 'hosed down the drains'

The death toll from the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre was at least 10,000 people, killed by a Chinese army unit whose troops were likened to “primitives”, a secret British diplomatic cable alleged.

The newly declassified document, written little more than 24 hours after the massacre, gives a much higher death toll than the most commonly used estimates which only go up to about 3,000.

It also provides horrific detail of the massacre, alleging that wounded female students were bayoneted as they begged for their lives, human remains were “hosed down the drains”, and a mother was shot as she tried to go to the aid of her injured three-year-old daughter.

Written on 5 June 1989 by Sir Alan Donald, the then-British ambassador to China, the hitherto secret cable has now been placed in the UK National Archives at Kew, where it was found by the news website HK01.
Read more

Tiananmen Square 25th anniversary: What happened to Tank Man?

The ambassador said his account of the massacre of the night of 3-4 June was based on information from a source who had spoken to a “good friend” in China’s State Council, effectively its ruling cabinet.

The State Council member, Sir Alan said, “has previously proved reliable and was careful to separate fact from speculation and rumour”.

In unflinching detail, Sir Alan told London that the “atrocities” against thousands of pro-democracy protesters in and around Beijing’s Tiananmen Square had been coordinated by the 27 Army of Shanxi Province, whose troops he described as “60 per cent illiterate and called primitives”.
Chinese government orders all North Korean firms to close in China

Sir Alan said previous waves of troops had gone in unarmed to disperse the protesters, many of whom were students.

Then, Sir Alan wrote, “The 27 Army APCs [armoured personnel carriers] opened fire on the crowd before running over them. APCs ran over troops and civilians at 65kph [40 miles per hour].”

Sir Alan added: “Students understood they were given one hour to leave square, but after five minutes APCs attacked.

“Students linked arms but were mown down. APCs then ran over the bodies time and time again to make, quote ‘pie’ unquote, and remains collected by bulldozer.

“Remains incinerated and then hosed down drains.”
Dying for democracy: Tiananmen Square, remembered
Show all 29

Sir Alan’s cable stated that the violent repression of the Tiananmen Square protests occurred after some members of China’s State Council had come to consider that civil war was imminent.   

Sir Alan reported as speculation that Deng Xiaoping’s Communist government chose the 27 Army for the operation because its troops were “the most reliable and obedient”.

He reported that from what he had been told, 27 Army troops had used dum-dum bullets and “snipers shot many civilians on balconies, street sweepers etc for target practice”.

“27 Army ordered to spare no one,” he wrote.  “Wounded girl students begged for their lives but were bayoneted.

“A three-year-old girl was injured, but her mother was shot as she went to her aid, as were six others.”

The cable also alleges that the massacre continued even after the first wave of killings.
China shuts main route into North Korea as nuclear tensions dominate region

Sir Alan wrote: “1,000 survivors were told they could escape but were then mown down by specially prepared MG [machine gun] positions.

“Army ambulances who attempted to give aid were shot up, as was a Sino-Japanese hospital ambulance.  With medical crew dead, wounded driver attempted to ram attackers but was blown to pieces by anti-tank weapon.”

In another incident, the cable said, the troops even shot one of their own officers.

Sir Alan wrote: “27 Army officer shot dead by own troops, apparently because he faltered. Troops explained they would be shot if they hadn’t shot the officer.”   

The final sentence of Sir Alan’s cable reads: “Minimum estimate of civilian dead 10,000.”
Read more

British Gov warned about Tiananmen Square ‘bloodshed’ before massacre
    Tiananmen Square anniversary: Remembering those who were massacred by
    Never-before-seen photos of Tiananmen Square in the lead-up to the

This estimate is way above any figures issued by the Chinese government, which has numbered the civilian dead at between 200 and 300.

There has never been an undisputed figure for the death toll, but on early on the morning of 4 June, the Chinese Red Cross estimated that 2,700 people had been killed.

This is still way below the figure suggested by Sir Alan, but most reports of the massacre now go with the Red Cross number or something close to it.

In 2014, however, it was reported that a confidential US government file quoted a Chinese military source as saying the Communist regime’s own internal assessment believed 10,454 people had been killed – a figure that would fit Sir Alan’s initial estimate.

The Chinese government has always characterised the response to the Tiananmen Square protests as legitimate defence against a counter-revolutionary riot or rebellion.

On the night of 3 June, United Press International reported that a statement was repeatedly broadcast on Chinese television, claiming: “Tonight a serious counter-revolutionary rebellion took place. Thugs frenziedly attacked People’s Liberation Army troops, seizing weapons, erecting barricades, beating soldiers and officers in an attempt to overthrow the government of the People’s Republic of China.

“For many days, the People’s Liberation Army has exercised restraint and now must resolutely counteract the rebellion.

“All those who refuse to listen to reason must take full responsibility for their actions and their consequences.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

based chinks handling the poz