;

Author Topic: Liberial Fascism  (Read 648 times)

Hurf Durfer

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Liberial Fascism
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:34:58 PM »
+3
Is SA a Liberal Fascist site now?  :adam:

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: Liberial Fascism
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 06:08:03 AM »
+6
It always was.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 06:12:05 AM »
+18
"Liberial" fascist is a contradiction in terms. They're absolutely not liberal or fascist, they're modern "intersectional" in their orthodoxy, which has way more in common with communism and other far-left strains of political thought than fascism.

The word "fascist" may as well mean Satan in the Current Year, it's become a meaningless term when absolute fucking mongs call even openly anarchist and marxist militias like ANTIFA "fascist" because they are historically illiterate retards who apparently think black/brown shirts and Mussolini/Hitler are the only violent militias and dictators that have ever existed. It's like the entire history of far-left wing terrorism, uprisings and bloody murderous authoritarian dictatorships in the 20th century just vanished into thin air.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »
+21
Commies to the left of me
Nazis to the right
Here I am
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH JEWS

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 10:42:10 AM »
+10
Nazis to the right
Here I am

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with jews
And I'm sure i know just what to do
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face
When I'm firing up ovens all over the place

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 11:08:31 AM »
+6
I've never understood why goons who were picked on in school and/also let down by the education system would place 100% of their trust and faith in big government bureaucracies and systems that just see you as a pawn and not as a human being.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 11:22:01 AM »
+5
Nazis to the right
Here I am

The solution is obviously to stop being a fence-sitting centrist homo.  :clint:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 11:24:45 AM »
+11
If we define fascists as a group of people exercising tyranny to do things such as "we should execute this group for not being white" I think we get into the mindset of what the SA liberal fears. That Donald Drumpf will empower a bunch of yokels from the midwest and the south to drive around in pick up trucks lynching blacks, browns and obvious fags for no reason other than blind hate.

With the D&D thought patterns I've noticed from quoting direct examples of it I would say that yes SA is a bunch of leftwing fascists.

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

Many posters on SA wish they could simply murder their opposition, openly cheer violence against them whether direct or incidental, clearly wish that any problems could be dealt with through "common sense" application of force or dictatorial order, laugh and cheer whenever anyone they disagree with is suppressed(MUH FREEZE PEACH.) They do not want people they disagree with to be corrected. They do not want them to change their mind and come around. They do not want them to be "redeemed." They want their enemies to be destroyed, broken, humiliated and ruined and they want it to stick for life. They want a permanent underclass made up of an imagined stereotype of white people they dislike(chuds) forced to labor and shovel shit in an ironic Hell style punishment forever. Of course it's wrong for there to not be enough class movement for the current poor but they must be completely innocent of any agency in their own lives.

Now admittedly they are not nationalist and many of them openly moan that the US is a failed experiment and the only acceptable solution is to pull the plug or a super hard left shift in all policies forever to dramatically right the tipping ship. They make sure to do this while living comfortable first world lives and never thinking for a second that if the Marxist revolution comes they'll experience any change in quality of life except it getting better. They are however very attached to the point of anger and cries for violence over the globalist idea of a nation, giving them a very strained form of nationalism. The goon will demand through clenched teeth that all borders be 100% open and anything else is a form of weak compromise unworthy of their pictured utopia. In a way they are nationalist about their idea of the future concept of a nation being a block of land only differentiated by which EU-appointed local bunch of stooges give out the welfare

Several D&D regulars would murder large numbers of people for the pettiest of reasons and most of them are exposed as fascists with as little effort as changing one or two words in their sentences. Most of them would fit in here easily.

Quote from: volts5000 original quote
Did nobody choke up when Bob Dole was helped up out of his wheelchair and saluted a fellow WWII soldier’s casket? Maybe it’s just me, but I have a high standard of “not crying at your funeral because of how I feel about you”. It’s personal for everyone. Give people a break.

Quote from: Condiv original quote
he's a republican...

Quote from: Condiv
he's a nigger...

Quote from: Soonmot original quote
A dude tries to spin kick a sign out of an anti-choice waste's hand and kicks her in the head instead. It worked out fine.

Quote from: Soonmot
A dude tries to slap a woman for making a scene in public and breaks her nose instead. It worked out fine.

Quote from: Hellblazer187 original quote
It's fun watching everyone fight to defend the honor or either rural or suburban trash but remember that in America literally everyone is indefensible trash.

Quote from: Hellblazer187
It's fun watching everyone fight to defend the honor or either niggers or specs but remember that in America literally everyone is indefensible trash.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 11:28:04 AM by Slacktivist »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 11:39:39 AM »
+8
Many posters on SA wish they could simply murder their opposition, openly cheer violence against them whether direct or incidental, clearly wish that any problems could be dealt with through "common sense" application of force or dictatorial order, laugh and cheer whenever anyone they disagree with is suppressed(MUH FREEZE PEACH.) They do not want people they disagree with to be corrected. They do not want them to change their mind and come around. They do not want them to be "redeemed." They want their enemies to be destroyed, broken, humiliated and ruined and they want it to stick for life. They want a permanent underclass made up of an imagined stereotype of white people they dislike(chuds) forced to labor and shovel shit in an ironic Hell style punishment forever. Of course it's wrong for there to not be enough class movement for the current poor but they must be completely innocent of any agency in their own lives.

TBQH this 1:1 with Stalinist Russia.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2018, 12:14:18 PM »
+13
Exactly, he just described something that is 100% perfectly in keeping with the history of extreme left-wing authoritarian movements and governments, yet somehow cannot conceive that using the word fascist to describe it is fucking retarded. I blame the american right-wing tbh, "the left are the real fascists" is pure american boomer retardedness.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 06:29:09 PM »
+12
I blame the american right-wing tbh, "the left are the real fascists" is pure american boomer retardedness.

Ah, but have you considered that the Dems are the real racists? :smug:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 07:48:43 PM »
+6
"Liberial" fascist is a contradiction in terms. They're absolutely not liberal or fascist, they're modern "intersectional" in their orthodoxy, which has way more in common with communism and other far-left strains of political thought than fascism.

The word "fascist" may as well mean Satan in the Current Year, it's become a meaningless term when absolute fucking mongs call even openly anarchist and marxist militias like ANTIFA "fascist" because they are historically illiterate retards who apparently think black/brown shirts and Mussolini/Hitler are the only violent militias and dictators that have ever existed. It's like the entire history of far-left wing terrorism, uprisings and bloody murderous authoritarian dictatorships in the 20th century just vanished into thin air.

thank you for this.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 05:56:13 PM »
+6

thank you for this.