;

Author Topic: Who was the better forum owner - GAPO or Dog-O?  (Read 3742 times)

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
Who was the better forum owner - GAPO or Dog-O?
« on: December 22, 2018, 10:02:09 AM »
+2
Discuss :adam:
Poll ends in 1488 days, or whenever Zog-o chimps out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 10:43:47 AM by David Hedgehogstein »

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: Who was the better forum owner - GAPO or Dog-O?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 10:27:06 AM »
+6
[Error]

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 10:33:58 AM »
+8
GAPO ran the forum three years before fagging out. I don't think Dog-O lasted a day before he fucked up and broke the forums by deleting hundreds of old posts.

lead head

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »
+4
It's the 40 something year old former drug addict from Austin TX, easily.

Even though he fagged up this site after banning wimpb (the guy who helped him set up this forum in the first place) he's still better than Dog-O.

He actually maintained this site and let everyone be - until he decided he got tired of...certain posters on this site.

Boogie1488

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 01:49:53 PM »
+6
The warning signs were there, especially with this extremely gay 888: http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=7633.msg290130#msg290130

Good choice GAPO.  Hope you stick around and shitpost with us when you have time.

I want to thank GAPO for creating this place and shepherding us through the past 4 years. When TNE died, it was his vision which kept us together and created an amazing community, the best version of SASS yet IMO. I spend far more time here than I have on any forum since SA and have a far better time here and we all have GAPO to thank for that.

GAPO will always have a place here to shitpost and be a part of this community.

Me and GAPO:

Two white dudes in funny hats.

If there's one thing I've been consistent on whenever change has been brought up, it's that I've said "everything is great here and nothing needs to change" and that's how I feel. Every time GAPO has threatened to quit I've exhorted him both publicly and privately not to because I was always happy with the status quo. But to everything there is a season and if he wants to step back to enjoy retirement that's his bag. Please join me in thanking him and begging him to stay.

I have been a member of SA for 15 years. I found SASS soon after it started as I became more and more disenchanted with SA and participated a bit. When it folded I went to TNE and participated a lot more. When that went away like many of us I was lost and bored until one day I popped back on and TNE was up for 5 minutes with a message "Go to Something Wonderful" which GAPO had made as a lifeboat and it later morphed into this place. Here I've found a great community that started with 20 people and is now in the thousands with a lot of funny, talented, and clever people with a lot of diverse viewpoints.

This is also a place which exists because of freedom of speech. I'm a big believer in that as an American. I am shocked and dismayed at Western nations that limit speech under the guise of "hate speech" because to me this can be in the eye of the beholder. I don't consider myself a racist or sexist or other ist, and while I disagree with what some people might have as an opinion I will always defend your right to say it.

I've watched as SA, a place that once had the freest of speech in the Wild West of the early internet, become choked by catladies, LF posters, and SJW. I've also seen those goons disperse to the rest of the internet and real life. It disturbs me, and I think this is a great platform for mocking and calling out goons on SA, reddit, twitter, the media, real life, and anywhere else these clowns congregate. Sometimes they seem unstoppable, but we've seen real change come when people name and shame them. It's also fucking hilarious.

I also want this to be a good place for people to enjoy posting and have a give and take with each other. However, namecalling, arguing, mocking, and all that is the name of the game. This is not a Safe Space. This is not a hugbox. You may find people pile on you for your opinions, conservative or liberal. My personal motto with online shit is:

This isn't real life, and you shouldn't take anything anyone says here personally. Of course even here there must be some limits with spamming and being annoying. There's a difference between mocking someone or arguing and being an asshole. I also value this forum as a place where we can, if we chose to, anonymously give our real opinions on things, which may not be convenient or popular in our lives, with our jobs, even with our friends and family. I will strongly preserve this anonymity, though it is up to you to protect ya neck. With regards to these things I will consult my fagmin team and try to make the best decisions for the community.

I can promise you the main focus of the site will continue to be mocking goons on SA and wherever they show up. It will be a great place to discuss politics and popular culture as the world burns around us. I see this place as an island to get some respite from the real world. I won't have some crazy notion of taking us mainstream or becoming a "major voice" of philosophy or politics. As far as the userbase goes, I am mostly of the "Toaster" philosophy--I'm not going to SEO optimize us and try to have massive membership drives. But I don't go as far to say I'd close registration. I am happy to have seen this place grow to be larger than any SASS spinoff and will enjoy to continue to see it grow and new people come. Making them assimilate into our community is all our job.

This went on a bit longer than I'd intended, but whatevs. I look forward to serving as your Fagmin In Chief until such time as I succumb to the insanity which overtakes every forum owner as God intends. God bless and R.I.P. Justice Scalia.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 02:32:55 PM »
+12
  • All Is Faggot

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 04:08:40 PM »
+9
AHAHAHHAHHAHAH the stupid faggot post Tyler and then soon after the swole-o-caust happens and he starts crying about white nationalism and Jews.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 06:23:54 PM »
+5
And yet you still post here...

Also, voted GAPO.

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 06:39:41 PM »
+7
And yet you still post here...

Also, voted GAPO.
Cry more faggot

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 09:57:53 PM »
+8
What a gay thread. But I wouldn't expect anything otherwise from double nigger dave

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 11:02:29 PM »
+5
Free Swolecru plex Dave
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2018, 05:10:30 AM »
+6
Free Swolecru plex Dave
Free Swole Cru
Plex Dave
Ban wow

Tenets to live by.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 12:20:28 AM »
+1
Aw shucks
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2018, 12:21:05 AM »
+1
Also this thread is in the wrong fucking subforum

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2018, 04:38:31 AM »
+10
Quiet faggot, if you didn't chimp out about lawns and swolecru, we wouldn't have Kike-o-tron running the place into the ground

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2018, 01:19:55 PM »
+10
GAPO is an insane recovering beta drug addict/alcoholic who relapses every time he sees a commercial for miracle grow.

Dog is a sniveling cuck who attempts to stand up for his convictions but his own faggotry gets in the way.

So its Zog by a landslide. At least he doesnt live with his mother and get honeypot trapped on facebook.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2018, 02:48:43 PM »
+1
GAPO is an insane recovering beta drug addict/alcoholic who relapses every time he sees a commercial for miracle grow.

I don't believe in "recovery" per se, I just don't drink/use drugs. It's not difficult.

So its Zog by a landslide. At least he doesnt live with his mother and get honeypot trapped on facebook.

My mother is dead (been dead for some time, as I have stated on these very forums), and I have no idea what you're talking about wrt Facebook, but please let me know, I could use a laugh. I doubt you'll respond, but no worries, the fact hat you have to make shit up says it all, bruh.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2018, 02:51:17 PM »
Quiet faggot, if you didn't chimp out about lawns and swolecru, we wouldn't have Kike-o-tron running the place into the ground

Actually, if Y'ALL hadn't chimped about swolecru, we wouldn't be in this situation either. Difference between you and me is, you post here on the daily and complain about it, while I pop in twice a year to laugh at you faggots.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2018, 02:59:26 PM »
+9
Wait, hold up. Lemme stop you right there, GAPO. The whole "little did he know, the manager he was shit talking was standing right behind him, the entire time!" gotcha only works IRL.

When you try it on an internet forum, it just makes people wonder how long you've spent lurking and googling, waiting for someone to mention your name, so you could swoop in.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2018, 03:31:58 PM »
Wait, hold up. Lemme stop you right there, GAPO. The whole "little did he know, the manager he was shit talking was standing right behind him, the entire time!" gotcha only works IRL.

When you try it on an internet forum, it just makes people wonder how long you've spent lurking and googling, waiting for someone to mention your name, so you could swoop in.

The fact that you seem literally unable to conceive of anyone staying off an internet forum makes me pity you. But by all means, keep on believing your retarded shit.

Or ask the fagmins to, you know, check traffic from my IP/account, which will show just how infrequently I visit here (and there are other mods besides Doggo, so no crying FAGMIN CONSPIRACY A BLOO BLOO). Funnily, enough, the "newest member", POCalypse Now, is an account I made because I couldn't remember my login details (y'know, because I am on here so much...). Turns out I had my password in a .txt. file, so I didn't need to use the new account. But I fully expect you will ignore the fact that there is a digital trail of my every visit here because it doesn't fit your gay theory. Oh, well, carry on.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 04:00:45 PM »
+10
GAPO is so fucking predictable that he trots out the same old revisionist history every time he shows up. Double posts and all.

I don't believe in "recovery" per se, I just don't drink/use drugs. It's not difficult.

This is where I post about a dozen strug screenshots of you screaming about how drunk you are and how you're going to doxx everyone and make Rocket an admin.

And this space is reserved for where you say you were just kidding and it was all a big PUPPET MASTER gag, not a drunken drug fueled meltdown. That happens once every 90 days like a goddamn FTC filing.

I have no idea what you're talking about wrt Facebook, but please let me know, I could use a laugh. I doubt you'll respond, but no worries, the fact hat you have to make shit up says it all, bruh.

:allears:

Nope, you totally didn't justify doxxing OSI because MUH WIFE MUH MOMMY MUH LAWN.

You never, EVER under any circumstances got caught sliding into DMs on Facebook of honeypot female SS posters like a degenerate.

You certainly didn't beg for money on these very forums because you're too fucking poor to get a refurbished laptop on Amazon.

You don't secretly beat off to EPWs bruised werewolf ass pics.

And you absolutely don't have some absolutely weird obsession with me where every time you come back for two weeks you accuse me of being a different Ghost of Shitposting Past.

Dog may be a zionist puppet who sells IPs for shekels, but at least he's not mentally ill to the point of pure schizophrenia.

PS - What does your mom being dead have to do with not living with her? You know you've got her sitting in a rocker in the basement Norman Bates style just in case OSI ever shows up to beat your ass like you 100% totally afraid for your life were convinced he was going to do. TELL HIM YOU ARE FRIGHTENED MOTHER! TELL HIM SO I CAN DOXX HIM AGAIN!

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2018, 04:04:17 PM »
+15
Hey everybody, what's going on in this thr-  :stare: . . . . .

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2018, 04:05:50 PM »
+10
At least we know GAPO's mom didn't die from exposure to Round Up.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2018, 04:23:34 PM »
GAPO is so fucking predictable that he trots out the same old revisionist history every time he shows up. Double posts and all.

This is where I post about a dozen strug screenshots of you screaming about how drunk you are and how you're going to doxx everyone and make Rocket an admin.

Yeah, post them. Unless they were made in jest (and I never did make Rocket an admin), I have no idea what you're talking about.

A
I have no idea what you're talking about wrt Facebook, but please let me know, I could use a laugh. I doubt you'll respond, but no worries, the fact hat you have to make shit up says it all, bruh.

:allears:

Nope, you totally didn't justify doxxing OSI because MUH WIFE MUH MOMMY MUH LAWN.

Since this happened before you were even on this site, lemme straighten you out: I doxxed OSI BEFORE he threatened me, my mother and my lawn.

You never, EVER under any circumstances got caught sliding into DMs on Facebook of honeypot female SS posters like a degenerate.

Oh, man, I HAVE to see these screenshots. Please post them. The only SSers I have EVER interacted with on Facebook are wimpb and Honda. Gook Grappler asked to be Facebok buddies, then backpedaled when I took her/him/xe up on it, which was what triggered my suspicions of xie/xim/it, and led to me revealing that multiple SS posters had probably sexted with a black man.

You certainly didn't beg for money on these very forums because you're too fucking poor to get a refurbished laptop on Amazon.

This actually happened. But instead of a refurb, I'm posting from a dece rig. Thanks, SOUL TRANN!

You don't secretly beat off to EPWs bruised werewolf ass pics.

Honestly, I don't believe there ever WERE ass pics. But I did encourage cic scum to post bruised man ass because no one would have known the diff probably.

And you absolutely don't have some absolutely weird obsession with me where every time you come back for two weeks you accuse me of being a different Ghost of Shitposting Past.

I really don't care who you are but OK

Dog may be a zionist puppet who sells IPs for shekels, but at least he's not mentally ill to the point of pure schizophrenia.

And yet you post here, kvetching the whole time like an elderly jew. Guess you're totally owning Dog-O.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2018, 04:47:05 PM »
+8
GAPO: "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

~*two posts later*~

GAPO: "Here are some extremely detailed facts regarding the things that I don't know about, and let me respond to each charge individually since none of them ever happened."