;

Author Topic: Who was the better forum owner - GAPO or Dog-O?  (Read 3741 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Who was the better forum owner - GAPO or Dog-O?
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2018, 09:40:33 PM »
+4
Probably he should be more concerned about obviously mentally ill people whoíre obsessed with this dead gay forums but I understand. I donít like Mexicans either.

Hey, bro, how you been?

Great. How are you?

Also great, man.

So, when you were selling the forums I briefly considered sending you a check just to end all the bullshit and let the forums continue but yeah. So glad I didnít.

Are psycho stalkers drawn to places like this or what in the fuck. Itís bizarre. Iím glad you got out and 100% waiting on dog to burn the place down. No fuckin idea why he hasnít.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out why I've logged in like two or three times this year, and every time I/O has rushed in to make a hundred  posts, while saying LOOK EVERYONE GAPO IS TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH ME SEE?!?!?!? But maybe 20 minutes ago, I was in HEB getting Orajel for my son, and I remembered that one of the mods matched I/O's IP to Pre-Prom Sex Slut/Jumbo Macaroni Cat. Now I can't stop laughing. I can't believe I forgot about that. But it makes sense of I/O's posting.

Lol look how little GAPO cares! All these memories just come trickling back ya see! He has so many better things to do that he totally isnt F5ing the shit out of this thread through an alcoholic haze!

Did you remember the part where you wanted me to post my DL to prove I wasnt MM or you were going to doxx me, who is totally MM?

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »
+5
Probably he should be more concerned about obviously mentally ill people whoíre obsessed with this dead gay forums but I understand. I donít like Mexicans either.

Hey, bro, how you been?

Great. How are you?

Also great, man.

So, when you were selling the forums I briefly considered sending you a check just to end all the bullshit and let the forums continue but yeah. So glad I didnít.

Are psycho stalkers drawn to places like this or what in the fuck. Itís bizarre. Iím glad you got out and 100% waiting on dog to burn the place down. No fuckin idea why he hasnít.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out why I've logged in like two or three times this year, and every time I/O has rushed in to make a hundred  posts, while saying LOOK EVERYONE GAPO IS TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH ME SEE?!?!?!? But maybe 20 minutes ago, I was in HEB getting Orajel for my son, and I remembered that one of the mods matched I/O's IP to Pre-Prom Sex Slut/Jumbo Macaroni Cat. Now I can't stop laughing. I can't believe I forgot about that. But it makes sense of I/O's posting.

Lol look how little GAPO cares! All these memories just come trickling back ya see! He has so many better things to do that he totally isnt F5ing the shit out of this thread through an alcoholic haze!

Did you remember the part where you wanted me to post my DL to prove I wasnt MM or you were going to doxx me, who is totally MM?
Nope, I never asked you to post a DL. I have no idea what MM's real name is anyway (I saw him once- very briefly- on TinyChat), so it wouldn't have done me any good even if I had. I DID think you were MM, though, based on your animosity towards me. But, I accused you of that once. I knew you were SOMEBODY, you have too much beef not to be. I just couldn't figure out who, until you were outed as PPSS/Jumbo Macaroni Cat (again, by your IP address as conformed by a fagmin). Then I realized that you were still salty about me banning you in the SWOLEpurge. Not because you're swole - I've seen your picture- but because you're nuts.

Anyway, I remember that, like me, you used your IRL deets to reg here. Then, when I saw your Twitter and called you out on it after one of your bouts of insanity, you changed your email to nicetrygapo@youfaggot or something similar, and then J--- H------'s Twitter coincidentally went dark lmao.

And anyone on this site who knows me IRL (and there have been a few) knows that I haven't drank in years, and never since this site has been operational. But, hey, making shit up and refusing to post all those screenshots that you TOTALLY HAVE SERIOUSLY GUYS is totally convincing and doesn't make you look at all ridiculous, soldier.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 09:59:00 PM by Cishonorable Discharge »
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2018, 09:58:53 PM »
+3
:tom:

5íd and subscribed

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2018, 10:00:46 PM »
+5
Inside outside go to the nearest burn ward

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2018, 12:03:01 AM »
+7
Just like I tell you every single time you prove how little you care by launching this crazy person autism tirade, go ahead and post or doxx or whatever you feel you need to do because nope, youre not a crazy schitzo alcoholic.

Youve been convinced im MM, PPSS, this J- H- person, somebody in the army and god knows how many other people. Theres some magical twitter account that "proves" all your batshit theories but what a coincidence it doesnt exist anymore. And all i have to do is post my DL on a niggerdeath mossad forum to prove you wrong!

You want to talk about living rent free in someones head? There are at least a dozen motherfuckers running up your water bill and you think theyre all me.

And we know youre an alcoholic because your crazy schitzo ass is working overtime to prove that you havent gotten past the first of the 12 steps.

You are mentally ill and its exacerbated by your substance abuse issues. Get some fucking help.

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2018, 03:36:18 AM »
+5
Goddamn, a page after GAPO posts his 'I have more important things to do bye!' post, he's still posting gay slapfight drama, while his pet spic hangs off his cock. Do you and Dog pass him around or something?

Also...
:stewart: Washing dishes pays well huh?

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2018, 04:14:25 AM »
+14
this thread took a turn for the gay

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2018, 06:53:53 AM »
+9
His name was Harry Anderson

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2018, 08:37:33 AM »
Just like I tell you every single time you prove how little you care by launching this crazy person autism tirade, go ahead and post or doxx or whatever you feel you need to do because nope, youre not a crazy schitzo alcoholic.

Youve been convinced im MM, PPSS, this J- H- person, somebody in the army and god knows how many other people. Theres some magical twitter account that "proves" all your batshit theories but what a coincidence it doesnt exist anymore. And all i have to do is post my DL on a niggerdeath mossad forum to prove you wrong!

Nice attempt at misdirection, but as I stated above, I THOUGHT you were MM at one point. However, the IP match has since shown that you are PSS, who registered under J--- H------'s personal deets. J--- H------ (you) is ex-mil, and had a very active Twitter which magically went dark as soon as I called you out on it. It's funny to see you act as though I am claiming that J--- H------, the veteran, and PPSS are diffferent people, when my post above makes it clear that they are all the same person- you. Just like you denied being ex-mil, until I told you that I had seen your Twitter (which then disappeared i a COMPLETELY UNRELATED COINCIDENCE) , ya rosy cheeked fucker, you. Protip: your lies might be more effective if the actual proof tha they are lies wasn't THREE OR FOUR POSTS ABOVE.

I won't drop the full doxx on you, because a) I know who you are and so do you. I have nothing to prove, and b) Dog-O has banned people for doxxing me, I don't want him to have to do the same to me for doxxing you. And, like I said, we both know I'm telling the truth here.

You want to talk about living rent free in someones head? There are at least a dozen motherfuckers running up your water bill and you think theyre all me.

See above

And we know youre an alcoholic because your crazy schitzo ass is working overtime to prove that you havent gotten past the first of the 12 steps.

Wha?

You are mentally ill and its exacerbated by your substance abuse issues. Get some fucking help.

Okay, man, I will. In the meantime, why don't you post some of those totally authentic and definitely not imaginary screenshots you threatened to post earlier? That would really show me and everyone else that you are not totally full of shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 12:44:56 PM by Cishonorable Discharge »

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2018, 09:22:02 AM »
+8
GAPO so mad he can't help but start DOXXING people.
There's only one name beginning with J and containing 4 letters for a guy and that's John, so good job faggot on breaking one of the only rules here.
Plexx GAPO pls.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2018, 09:29:35 AM »
+7
Jake, Juan, Jose, Jack, Jace, Jeff, and uh Josh.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2018, 09:32:29 AM »
+8
:tom:

Hey guys, only one name has four letters and beings with J.  :smug:

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2018, 09:34:05 AM »
+4
Jake, Juan, Jose, Jack, Jace, Jeff, and uh Josh.
Several of those are Mexican and should begin with H

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2018, 09:38:17 AM »
+3
Joel.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2018, 09:43:41 AM »
+10
Jews

Also I had forgotten Cishonorable Discharge was GAPO. Hi GAPO

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvšljal nšeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2018, 09:43:53 AM »
+2
Joey, Jean too I guess.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Itís just that the science fiction is usually titled Ďtechnical proposalí and the fantasy is titled Ďbudget proposal.í

- Jordin Kare

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2018, 09:58:16 AM »
+3
Joey is an australian name. Check and mate.  :smug:

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2018, 10:10:27 AM »
Something else I just remembered- does anyone here recall when PPSS/Jumbo Macaroni Cat/InsideOutside claimed to have gotten "super sekrit info" on cis scum by filing a FOIA request? That was a long time ago, but it's still funny. Holy lol, never change, J---. :stewart:

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2018, 10:13:27 AM »
Jews

Hi, Aran. How are you and the wife? Hey, I think I saw an old-ass post from you on an Open D6 forum a while back, was that you?

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2018, 10:14:54 AM »
Joey is an australian name. Check and mate.  :smug:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc</a>

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2018, 11:30:55 AM »
+5
I guess I'm supposed to tell you that everything you posted is both wrong and batshit, less you take it as confirmation?

You are a mentally ill alcoholic. Get some help.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2018, 11:35:05 AM »
+3
Jews

Hi, Aran. How are you and the wife? Hey, I think I saw an old-ass post from you on an Open D6 forum a while back, was that you?

We're alright, exciting as ever.

I don't know what an Open D6 is so probably not me

POCalypse Now

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2018, 12:15:02 PM »
I guess I'm supposed to tell you that everything you posted is both wrong and batshit, less you take it as confirmation?

You are a mentally ill alcoholic. Get some help.

Nah, bruh you're supposed to post the screenshots that are totes gonna own me.

CIS SCUM POST THE ASS PICS or do I need to file a FOIA request lmao

I don't need confirmation of what we both already know, bruh.

(dis is GAPO posting from an alt because I don't have my login deets saved to my mobile)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 12:20:03 PM by POCalypse Now »
THIS IS A GAPO ALT

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Scientologist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2018, 11:43:01 AM »
+5
Bump

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2018, 01:23:56 PM »
+5
GRIDS is alive and well in 2019
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.