;

Author Topic: Hey remember that time Dog-O pretended he was going to give up the forums and th  (Read 5702 times)

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
Bumping this.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
+17
Dogotron is a huge semitophile gaywad but he does an ok job keeping the website up and isn't unstable like gapo
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
+2
The website is unavailable like 18 hours a day

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
+11

Are you sure it's not just you? I can't remember the last time the site was down, it was probably months ago for me.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
+2

Are you sure it's not just you? I can't remember the last time the site was down, it was probably months ago for me.

Yes. If it's down when I try to check at home in the morning, down when I switch to cell, and still down when I get to work and I'm on the work network, it isn't "just me"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+11
I seriously don’t remember the last time the site was down.

P sure fat aran is making shit up as per usual.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+2
I seriously don’t remember the last time the site was down.

P sure fat aran is making shit up as per usual.

It was down this morning when I got to work.

You're confusing me for ATOP

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+8
Niglet ATOP doesn’t have a faggot gaming laptop like certain whiny fat bitches around here

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
+13
I literally do nothing but strug for 10-12 hours at work daily so I don't know man.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+2
Niglet ATOP doesn’t have a faggot gaming laptop like certain whiny fat bitches around here

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+2
Who’s talking about goddamn China you fat whore

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
+4
Please be nice to Aran.  He's special.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
+11

So 6 hours less than your forums?

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
please rape my butthole
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
+6

i dont have this problem and i dont care if you do
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+5
I literally do nothing but strug for 10-12 hours at work daily so I don't know man.
His name was Harry Anderson

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+2

The one I installed literally only because you couldn't keep this one up and running and then immediately stopped caring about once you unfucked yourself/it?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+9

:roddy:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+14
I read this site at all hours of the day and night and never see it down. Your shits all retarded
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+9
I read this site at all hours of the day and night and never see it down. Your shits all retarded

Same. Time for another RMA, Aran.

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
+3

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
+7
Who’s talking about goddamn China you fat whore

It's where the GAMING LAPTOP comes from.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+11

Yes. If it's down when I try to check at home in the morning, down when I switch to cell, and still down when I get to work and I'm on the work network, it isn't "just me"

ATTN MODZ: plz find whatever exotic glitch is keeping aran off SS for 18+ hours a day and fix it so he cant access the forums 24 hours a day tia

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! BYOB Fuck you, dad! Wounded in the line of posting. Libertarian Scientologist Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+7
AIDS

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule